Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

Carla Esparza vs Tatiana Suarez

Serious MMA Forum. MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Full Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, UFC Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to the source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
support
info@mmashare.com
info@mmashare.com

Carla Esparza vs Tatiana Suarez

Postby support » Sep 9. 2018, 04:26

Carla Esparza vs Tatiana Suarez full fight - UFC 228

VIDEO

You might need to turn off AdBlock

MMASHARE.com

Daxav
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Re: Carla Esparza vs Tatiana Suarez

Postby Daxav » Sep 9. 2018, 05:17

Solid performance.
2018 France NoGi Vice-Champion (Interm- +97,50 KG)
Middleweight -1W/0L ( 3W/0L/1NC (Ama)
Blue Belt
Gyms I trained in:
- Monarchy Gym (MSA)
- Tristar (Quebec, CA)
- Legacy Gym (Philippines)
- M1 (AUS)
- Bangkok Fight Club (THL)
- Quoniam Academy (FR)

paupre
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby paupre » Sep 9. 2018, 09:35

The only similarities I see between Suarez and Khabib is they are both wrestling heavy fighters. Suarez just has such a strength advantage that she can dominate, Khabib is more technique as I have never seen anyone else so able to get their opponent against the cage then themselves parallel and above their opponent. This effectively nullifies any chance for the opponent to post up and move out of that position. There was no way Esparza was winning this fight but she showed the heart of a true warrior so no need for the referee to stop it with 38 seconds left while she has trapped an arm and is intelligently defending herself, give her the respect to finish the fight out.

Joe Dolan
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Joe Dolan » Sep 9. 2018, 13:04

A star is born in the straw-weight division. Tatiana v. JJ would be an awesome fight...

Herognu
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby Herognu » Sep 9. 2018, 15:20

I must say that when these fighters that are several levels above everybody else, not just an inch, but several levels, I mean she was manhandling her opponent making Esparza looking like a amateur, then I think foul play. And when I look at Suarez physicalities like her shoulders and chin then it all smells like roids.

Chimp
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Chimp » Sep 10. 2018, 08:21

She’s a big woman for the division and just dominated start to finish. Given her areas of expertise you gotta say she could go far in this division! Props to Carla for taking it and fighting on, also disagree with the stoppage, give her another 30 seconds to see it out to a decision, she earnt that.

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”