Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

Claudia Gadelha Greased!

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
Lukn4trbl
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Claudia Gadelha Greased!

Postby Lukn4trbl » Jun 12. 2018, 09:07

Says Esparza, but didn't know how to tell her corner or the referee during fight.  Imagine that?

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/6/11/17451654/ufc-225-carla-esparza-claudia-gadelha-greasing-cheating-accusation-strawweight-womens-mma-news

Carla Esparza came up just short at UFC 225, dropping a split decision to strawweight contender Claudia Gadelha. The fight was close, but most media outlets had Gadelha taking the decision. Unsurprisingly, Esparza doesn’t agree, but she also has another major bone to pick - she believes that Gadelha cheated. She spoke about it on The MMA Hour today (via MMA Fighting):

“She cheated in the fight; she greased before the fight. I was considering saying something to the referee in between [rounds]. I was going to say, ‘She’s greasing! She’s greasing’, but I didn’t really know how to go about it.”

Baller Betting - It will make you cool.

hippielove
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Re: Claudia Gadelha Greased!

Postby hippielove » Jun 12. 2018, 11:23

Greased, missing weight, everybody’s on roids... what’s next.
Claudia got her @ssbeat, end of story.
BS win!
Carla clearly won even with her greasy opponent...
★ ★ ★

Return to “MMA TALK”