Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

X-ray of UFC champ Robert Whittaker's broken hand

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.
Kizzo
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

X-ray of UFC champ Robert Whittaker's broken hand

Postby Kizzo » Jun 11. 2018, 05:37

“In the first round, I busted my hand, and I cannot feel it up to my elbow,” Whittaker said. “Yoel hits like a truck, and I just had to try and survive and make the ****. I could have seen it going any way because it was tight, but I hit him a lot, and I thought I did enough to get three of the five rounds.”

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/06/xray-picture-champ-robert-whittaker-ufc-225-broken-hand
CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

moose84
News Pimp
News Pimp
Location: 6x CRI Champ - XV~LX~LXXX~LXXXI~CVII~CXV, 10x VIP Invitational Champ, 2x LMS Champ - I & VIII

Re: X-ray of UFC champ Robert Whittaker's broken hand

Postby moose84 » Jun 11. 2018, 08:53

LEATHER, ITS WHATS FOR DINNER! - PAT MILETICH

WHO WANTS A KO FOR CHRISTMAS! - FRANK SHAMROCK

MMI & OCT VS. DPI & GUS - MEXICAN STANDOFF

H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby 770 » Jun 11. 2018, 09:00

Kizzo wrote:Image

“In the first round, I busted my hand, and I cannot feel it up to my elbow,” Whittaker said. “Yoel hits like a truck, and I just had to try and survive and make the ****. I could have seen it going any way because it was tight, but I hit him a lot, and I thought I did enough to get three of the five rounds.”

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/06/xray-picture-champ-robert-whittaker-ufc-225-broken-hand

Fixed :c

TheDemon305
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby TheDemon305 » Jun 12. 2018, 17:11

I also thought he fucked up his foot. Did anyone notice him picking up his back foot repeatedly? I seen him stumble a few times and his foot kept doing some awkward ass planting. Any word on this? I thought damn a smashed hand and a smashed foot.
"Bite hard get bit hard but don't run".

"A loss is a lesson nothing more,how you soak in that lesson will determine whether it was a gain or a loss".

-Bruce Lee,Bas Rutten,Lyoto Machida,Forrest Griffin,Randy Couture,Petrosyan.

Return to “MMA TALK”