Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Come on Mighty Mouse, its time to progress. A thought by JM Barrie. Poll added.

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject or share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, ... Spoiler topics are prohibited only in the VIDEO forum.

Who takes the rematch?

Poll runs till Feb 9. 2021, 03:38

Mighty Mouse
69%
Cruz
31%

Total votes: 13

JM Barrie
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: Come on Mighty Mouse, its time to progress. A thought by JM Barrie. Poll added.

Postby JM Barrie » May 18. 2018, 06:47

Robert223 wrote:
JM Barrie wrote:
Robert223 wrote:Of course.  :like

:ek 
youre the yellow head and thats my butt

Dat ass too white for you Jungle Mama. :like

MMAShare doesnt provide the brown butts.
“Albums should be for all races, all tastes in music.” –Michael Jackson

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: Come on Mighty Mouse, its time to progress. A thought by JM Barrie. Poll added.

Postby Robert223 » May 18. 2018, 06:53

Robert223 wrote:
JM Barrie wrote:
Robert223 wrote:Of course.  :like

:ek 
youre the yellow head and thats my butt

Dat ass too white for you Jungle Mama. :like

...and not enough fat & hairs on these glutes. :like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

Bakke
H.O.F. CRI4
H.O.F. CRI4

Postby Bakke » May 18. 2018, 08:39

Remove the entire fw division. It's shit and nobody wants to watch it. Midgets too small for bw should not be fighters.
"Josh Emmett didnt fucking move" - Microsoft Office 95

Lukeo
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby Lukeo » May 19. 2018, 04:18

MM should call out CM punk.

Aloha
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Aloha » May 19. 2018, 06:44

Mighty Mouse has tons of potential if he grew the medium-sized balls needed to fight at the 125lb BW division (who are still extremely little people with arms longer than their legs) - but MM appears scared to go back up there - the same division he used to fight at...  He even ducked a Dillashaw fight in his own midget weight class!  

He is currently ranked as the #1 Pound-For-Pound fighter - but he only fights the littlest people possible.  He makes the 115lb weight and kicks ass at it, so I understand that it is hard to blame him.  But, WTF is pound-for-pound, or your legacy, if you don't step it up once you clear out your division?  

As JM stated, who else is he waiting to fight in the flyweight division?  Many of his fans are waiting for him to test his mettle - all he has to do is fight a dude in a weight class 10-lbs (basically the same amount of weight I eat at night and shit out in the morning) above what he is currently cutting for.  

The little mouse is scared to fight bigger mice.  If nothing changes, that is what he will end up being remembered for since no-one cares about the flyweight division.

therealweagle
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby therealweagle » May 19. 2018, 08:01

Aloha wrote:Mighty Mouse has tons of potential if he grew the medium-sized balls needed to fight at the 125lb BW division (who are still extremely little people with arms longer than their legs) - but MM appears scared to go back up there - the same division he used to fight at...  He even ducked a Dillashaw fight in his own midget weight class!  

He is currently ranked as the #1 Pound-For-Pound fighter - but he only fights the littlest people possible.  He makes the 115lb weight and kicks ass at it, so I understand that it is hard to blame him.  But, WTF is pound-for-pound, or your legacy, if you don't step it up once you clear out your division?  

As JM stated, who else is he waiting to fight in the flyweight division?  Many of his fans are waiting for him to test his mettle - all he has to do is fight a dude in a weight class 10-lbs (basically the same amount of weight I eat at night and shit out in the morning) above what he is currently cutting for.  

The little mouse is scared to fight bigger mice.  If nothing changes, that is what he will end up being remembered for since no-one cares about the flyweight division.

A well thought out, informed opinion  :roll:
Its better to let ppl think you're a fool than post a butthurt reply and prove them right.
CRI 89, CRI 105 and TUF 14 Invitational Winner
"Why would I hold him down when I can stare him down." Hendo
Wiedman>Silva Sas

JM Barrie
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby JM Barrie » May 19. 2018, 17:24

Aloha wrote:Mighty Mouse has tons of potential if he grew the medium-sized balls needed to fight at the 125lb BW division (who are still extremely little people with arms longer than their legs) - but MM appears scared to go back up there - the same division he used to fight at...  He even ducked a Dillashaw fight in his own midget weight class!  

youve got the weights wrong but other than that it seems good.
“Albums should be for all races, all tastes in music.” –Michael Jackson

hippielove
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby hippielove » May 19. 2018, 17:57

therealweagle wrote:

Ha  :lol:  I agree!   Wtf...
The more you type, the more stupid you sound.
http://fight.mmashare.club/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=93500&start=14#p1688088
Look at this brilliant statement.  :like
★ Peace, Love ★ Happiness stuff ★

Aloha
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Aloha » May 19. 2018, 20:10

hippielove wrote:The more you type, the more stupid you sound.

Hippie, keep your trolling to Off-Topic please...

Ever since I owned you in this thread :  http://fight.mmashare.club/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=93422&start=14, you've got my nuts in your mouth.  

You've admitted that you're lonely, which is why you post your little dribble comments everywhere to get attention, but I'd appreciate it if you stop following me around the main Forum attacking my posts.

Do you actually have an opinion of MM you'd like to share, or are you just here for attention?   :doctor

hippielove
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby hippielove » May 19. 2018, 21:19

hippielove wrote:
therealweagle wrote:

This was two different people’s opinions about ur opinion. Nothing more.
Dum Dum!  :mrgreen:

Aloha
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Aloha » May 19. 2018, 21:37

hippielove wrote:
This was two different people’s opinions about ur opinion. Nothing more.
Dum Dum!  :mrgreen:

Dude, you posted this during the Pantoja-Moreno fight! You're such a tool  :lol:  Are you even an mma fan, or do you just come here for the chit-chat?  :doctor

If you want to continue this discussion, please keep it in Off-Topic.  

That thread you ran away from after I put you in your place is still waiting....
http://fight.mmashare.club/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=93422&start=14

hippielove
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby hippielove » May 19. 2018, 22:28

hippielove wrote:
therealweagle wrote:

I take it ur IQ is around ur age, 22ish?
Read the link again. Come back and clarify.
Simple. 
Anyone with a brain will go back and read to see the true source of the 'troll'...  :c

hippielove
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby hippielove » May 19. 2018, 22:37

Aloha wrote:
Brazilians tend to win 90% of the time in Brazil...
Prove this ‘fact’ you claim.
Simple.

Aloha
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Aloha » May 19. 2018, 23:29

hippielove wrote:Aloha wrote:
Brazilians tend to win 90% of the time in Brazil...
Prove this ‘fact’ you claim.
Simple.

Hippie-stalker - Take your trolling to Off-Topic please : http://fight.mmashare.club/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=93422&start=14

No need to pollute the main forums with your 'dribble'...  :like

Return to “MMA TALK”