Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

Rashad Evans vs Anthony Smith

Serious MMA Forum. MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Full Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, UFC Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to the source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
support
info@mmashare.com
info@mmashare.com

Rashad Evans vs Anthony Smith

Postby support » Jun 10. 2018, 03:22

Rashad Evans vs Anthony Smith full fight download

VIDEO

You might need to turn off AdBlock

eitan83
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Re: Rashad Evans vs Anthony Smith

Postby eitan83 » Jun 10. 2018, 03:37

spoiler

at age 38 rashad should hang his gloves,the sport is not the same as when he was in fame,and he is not the fighter he used to be

paupre
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby paupre » Jun 10. 2018, 09:18

eitan83 wrote:spoiler

at age 38 rashad should hang his gloves,the sport is not the same as when he was in fame,and he is not the fighter he used to be

I thought they said he was 39?  Regardless I agree, he has really slowed down in his last few fights against lesser opponents then he has faced in the past.  In this case he lost in a very rudimentary way he should of known how to avoid.  He is pretty good at announcing, he would also be a good coach.  I don't want to see him in the octagon again so hopefully he retires.

grutherford138
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby grutherford138 » Jun 10. 2018, 09:20

Rashad was one of the greats. He is in the same boat as the BJ Penns of the world. The sport has evolved with younger, more well-rounded fighters. Nobody wants to see Rashad end his career on a losing streak. Not everyone is Randy Couture. Hang em' up Suga.

btylerb72
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby btylerb72 » Jun 10. 2018, 20:01

After I say this I know people are going to copy me, but Rashad was clearly channeling Machida.  That’s what Rogan couldn’t see when he said Rashad was in a karate stance.  It was with Lyoto, Rashad’s legacy was torched and Lyoto has clearly been in his head ever since.  Even the karate stance body wobble is identical to the Dragon.
Simply put: I lost all interest in the UFC after the ridiculous Stipe/DC. What a charade Dana puts on.

Lomachenko threw punches from angles not seen at a speed not witnessed since the prime days of Floyd Mayweather, Jr.

Braktooth
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby Braktooth » Jun 11. 2018, 18:50

Spoilers

I really hope that Evans retires after this. I've been a fan since his TUF days, no need to see him going through what he is right now.

JeremyHorn
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby JeremyHorn » Jun 11. 2018, 23:18

grutherford138 wrote:Rashad was one of the greats. He is in the same boat as the BJ Penns of the world. The sport has evolved with younger, more well-rounded fighters. Nobody wants to see Rashad end his career on a losing streak. Not everyone is Randy Couture. Hang em' up Suga.

Whoa Bj Penn was a two weight class champ with three defenses, beating the most dominant ww in Matt Hughes in his absolute prime. Rashad beat Forrest Griffin to get a belt then lost spectacularly to Lyoto, other than molly whopping a 38 year old Liddell what puts Rashad in the upper echelon of mma pioneers? Im not trolling im just truly amazed by his standing in most mma fans minds
"Who hit you the hardest in your career?" Roy Nelson " My Dad"

paupre
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby paupre » Jun 12. 2018, 06:59

JeremyHorn wrote:
grutherford138 wrote:Rashad was one of the greats. He is in the same boat as the BJ Penns of the world. The sport has evolved with younger, more well-rounded fighters. Nobody wants to see Rashad end his career on a losing streak. Not everyone is Randy Couture. Hang em' up Suga.

Whoa Bj Penn was a two weight class champ with three defenses, beating the most dominant ww in Matt Hughes in his absolute prime. Rashad beat Forrest Griffin to get a belt then lost spectacularly to Lyoto, other than molly whopping a 38 year old Liddell what puts Rashad in the upper echelon of mma pioneers? Im not trolling im just truly amazed by his standing in most mma fans minds

I would guess it is an awareness thing which points to the impact and import those first ultimate fighters had to get UFC/MMA more into the mainstream.  When BJ Penn was in his prime the UFC wasn't as big as it has gotten, you can of course see his excellence on fight pass but for the casual fan they probably only know of his later fights where he was declining.

Chimp
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Chimp » Jun 13. 2018, 16:03

Rashad was getting rag dolled in there, it was only a matter of time. Hang ‘em or it’s Bellator time

xSamWaynex
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby xSamWaynex » Jun 17. 2018, 01:04

JeremyHorn wrote:

Rashad KO'd Sean Salmon, need I say more?.......... :lol:. In all seriousness though Rashad really should retire. The man hasn't won a fight since 2013. Instead of continuing to chip away at his legacy, he should go ahead and hang em' up and bow out gracefully while singing My Way by Frank Sinatra. 
"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

JeremyHorn
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby JeremyHorn » Jun 17. 2018, 04:45

xSamWaynex wrote:
JeremyHorn wrote:

Rashad KO'd Sean Salmon, need I say more?.......... :lol:. In all seriousness though Rashad really should retire. The man hasn't won a fight since 2013. Instead of continuing to chip away at his legacy, he should go ahead and hang em' up and bow out gracefully while singing My Way by Frank Sinatra. 

Rofl YES! The Salmon, I concede haha I don't think Rashad will retire until he gets a win to go out on. Seems like a prideful guy
"Who hit you the hardest in your career?" Roy Nelson " My Dad"

bluechip55
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby bluechip55 » Jun 18. 2018, 02:34

WOW!!!!! Don't know what else to say.

xSamWaynex
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby xSamWaynex » Jun 19. 2018, 00:27

bluechip55 wrote:WOW!!!!! Don't know what else to say.

Speaking of wow, I've been meaning to ask you is that car in your AV your car?
"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”