Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS DISCUSSION THREAD

Discuss MMA training, nutrition, competing and getting in shape. Share MMA Training and bodybuilding videos. Introduce yourself!
MajorBA
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Re: DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS DISCUSSION THREAD

Postby MajorBA » Feb 5. 2016, 18:17

??? ???
Anyone have a review of the new Pro Series Muscletech Alphatest? I can't find much on the net except reviews of the original formula.
????? Hello????
Apparently I'm the only one here that's blown money on test boosters that don't raise levels high enough to have a significant effect on body composition, yet these things are flying off the shelves faster than Skittles. I guess I'm the only person who has tried to regain some youth or pack on some muscle and tried some of these products. OK, y'all keep on pretending that you don't know what I'm talking about.. :oops:
"Posts not seen can never be recalled."-MajorBA

mmrpink
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby mmrpink » Mar 5. 2016, 01:16

Anyone use ONIT supplement's, I would like some feed back if its any good?
There is no unique picture of reality. Stephen Hawking

1 Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Jason Bourne
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby Jason Bourne » Sep 23. 2016, 07:22

Thats great

VincentJVera
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby VincentJVera » Feb 2. 2017, 12:29

It's not the most healthy option but it works..  

kusok
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby kusok » Feb 23. 2017, 02:28

I gotta admit some supplements really do work:

multi-vitamin - prevents possible nutritional deficiencies. 
Magnesium - most people's diet lacks it, and multis don't have much of it in them
Calcium - see above
Fish oil - multiple proven benefits. You can skip it if you eat fatty fish several times per week.
Vitamin D - if your blood test shows it to be low, take it. May help with mood also in the winter.
Probiotics - strong anecdotal evidence of multiple benefits
Joint Supplements - if you have joint pain or some other similar situation, this can help a lot.
Creatine - clinically proven to work for recovery etc.
BCAA - if you train in a fasted state, or dieting, this may help diminish muscle loss 

L-Glutamine and liquid Silver supplements need further trials. Anecdotal evidence is too strong to ignore. There is definitely something to Silver, there is almost zero doubt. People use it to treat various conditions. Glutamine, when combined with Vitamin C is anecdotally super effective against a starting cold. This needs further trails. Take 3g glutamine with 500 vitamin C SEVERAL TIMES PER DAY at the first sign of a cold, and report back if anything happened... Next time you get a cold, try taking silver, several teaspoons through the day. There is another beastly super strong supplement called Sinupret. It's a monster when it comes to helping a cold or a congestion. And it's just herbs. 

dualdiagnosis
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby dualdiagnosis » Jul 10. 2017, 13:33

mmrpink wrote:Anyone use ONIT supplement's, I would like some feed back if its any good?

Same here, curious as to real world benefits, if any.

MajorBA
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby MajorBA » Jul 31. 2017, 13:35

Has anyone here tried any SARMs (Selective androgen receptor modulators) or know much about them? DO they really work like they are touted?  Are they really a safe (safer) alternative to steroids?  Are they currently legal to purchase in U.S.?  I'm running into a lot of conflicting information on the internet in my research of these.
"Posts not seen can never be recalled."-MajorBA

Return to “MMA Training & Bodybuilding”