Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

Bare Knuckle FC 1

A subforum devoted to street fight videos and discussion. Post the best and baddest videos from around the web, techniques, really anything goes. Street fights videos.
paupre
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Bare Knuckle FC 1

Postby paupre » Jun 3. 2018, 11:04

Bare Knuckle fighting champion just held there first sanctioned event here in Cheyenne WY, it would be great to see it posted on this site.  I know it was on PPV so maybe you would be able to get the fights.  I wanted to go but I had issue with my vehicle so didn't have the money to attend.  It would be great to see how it went down.  None of the fighters had a really good record (Except Billy Gunn who was claiming a 71-0 record in bare knuckle competition but he is pretty old so no idea how it went for him) but would still be interesting to see it in a video format.  All the ones I have seen have been slow affairs with a lot of positioning and low effort punches until they can get an opening, as people have to be concerned with damaging their hands.  You can watch some matches on Youtube if you want to get a feel of how they flow.

Joe Dolan
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: Bare Knuckle FC 1

Postby Joe Dolan » Jun 6. 2018, 21:16

Return to “STREET FIGHTS”