Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

Street fight compilation

A subforum devoted to street fight videos and discussion. Post the best and baddest videos from around the web, techniques, really anything goes. Street fights videos.
Joe Dolan
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Street fight compilation

Postby Joe Dolan » Nov 22. 2017, 15:49

MajorBA
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: Street fight compilation

Postby MajorBA » Nov 23. 2017, 18:19

3:30. It's important to not let go of your lucky dingleberry tobagan cap when in a fight. ;)
"If they will play fair I will play fair, but if they won't then I reserve all my rights to do anything I find myself able to do."-William Howard Taft

"We can't cure stupid, but we can alleviate it's symptoms."-MajorBA

Gogh
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Gogh » Nov 23. 2017, 21:47

by far the two biggest differences in technique between these amateurs and professionals is...these amateurs have zero ground game and they generate their striking power with their arms instead of generating it through their legs and hips

and one would think it's common sense to not let an aggressive person get so freaking close to you. truly amazing

in mma's dark age of roids, gsp was the best conditioned of them all. things that make you go hhhhmmmmmm

mma is a dog n pony show disguised as a legitimately run sport

H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby 770 » Nov 24. 2017, 00:42

Gogh wrote:by far the two biggest differences in technique between these amateurs and professionals is...these amateurs have zero ground game and they generate their striking power with their arms instead of generating it through their legs and hips

and one would think it's common sense to not let an aggressive person get so freaking close to you. truly amazing

:laugh Oh yeah...you're a huge hit out there on the interwebz.

Return to “STREET FIGHTS”