Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Ass Clown Central. Can it get more stupid than this?

A subforum devoted to street fight videos and discussion. Post the best and baddest videos from around the web, techniques, really anything goes. Street fights videos.
MajorBA
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Ass Clown Central. Can it get more stupid than this?

Postby MajorBA » Sep 2. 2017, 21:12

"If they will play fair I will play fair, but if they won't then I reserve all my rights to do anything I find myself able to do."-William Howard Taft

"We can't cure stupid, but we can alleviate it's symptoms."-MajorBA

H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: Ass Clown Central. Can it get more stupid than this?

Postby 770 » Sep 2. 2017, 22:57

Lol I saw charlie z respond to him on twitter. 
You know what? Those two butt knuckles are too stupid to realize that if they actually put a fight together betwween each other, they could possibly make some money off it . 
People love watching retards like that, fail  :lol:

MajorBA
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby MajorBA » Sep 2. 2017, 23:51

detroit770 wrote:Lol I saw charlie z respond to him on twitter. 
You know what? Those two butt knuckles are too stupid to realize that if they actually put a fight together betwween each other, they could possibly make some money off it . 
People love watching retards like that, fail  :lol:

Charlie would kill this puss wad.  That would be cool. :like
"If they will play fair I will play fair, but if they won't then I reserve all my rights to do anything I find myself able to do."-William Howard Taft

ghostwheel
CRI1
CRI1

Postby ghostwheel » Sep 3. 2017, 01:53

I don't think that ginger had ever been in a fight in his life! He's so awkward I wouldn't have the heart to beat the shit out of him.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey, and you killed Jesus!

MajorBA
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby MajorBA » Sep 3. 2017, 09:48

ghostwheel wrote:I don't think that ginger had ever been in a fight in his life! He's so awkward I wouldn't have the heart to beat the shit out of him.

There are comments on YouTube saying it was fake.  I thought it might be also when the kid was so disoriented that he was aiming in the opposite direction, and doing circles.  But then Ass Bag started landing some shots that were really fucking the kid up a bit.  I'm thinking maybe it was a set up where Ass Bag said "Hey kid, I'll give you money to do this, and I'll go easy on you."  Then he went back on his word.  The whole scene seemed staged with Red standing there alone, and the scene being "coincidentally" right under the fight promo banner.

H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby 770 » Sep 3. 2017, 10:23

MajorBA wrote:
ghostwheel wrote:I don't think that ginger had ever been in a fight in his life! He's so awkward I wouldn't have the heart to beat the shit out of him.

There are comments on YouTube saying it was fake.  I thought it might be also when the kid was so disoriented that he was aiming in the opposite direction, and doing circles.  But then Ass Bag started landing some shots that were really fucking the kid up a bit.  I'm thinking maybe it was a set up where Ass Bag said "Hey kid, I'll give you money to do this, and I'll go easy on you."  Then he went back on his word.  The whole scene seemed staged with Red standing there alone, and the scene being "coincidentally" right under the fight promo banner.

Dude, he's the clown that went to Cody's gym. If you check out his twitter, the guy is a complete fruitcake  ::roll

Lukn4trbl
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Lukn4trbl » Sep 3. 2017, 10:26

Not to mention , the ass-bag shows up at the biggest combat event in history without finding a single soul outside of a 20,000 seat arena?

Looking for Conor no less.   Not the brightest kid in the sewage container (if real) .

He did show up at Gambrandt's gym,  which does give the video some credibility to be real.
His website has one other video of him calling out a "boxer" which looks fake AF too.

Mental case without question.
Baller Betting - It will make you cool.

MajorBA
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby MajorBA » Sep 3. 2017, 10:40

Swallowking Kader! :roll:

Return to “STREET FIGHTS”