Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

VIDEO | Nutty internet bully asks people to do ‘light sparring’ and then goes for shady KO

A subforum devoted to street fight videos and discussion. Post the best and baddest videos from around the web, techniques, really anything goes. Street fights videos.
jkdfist
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

VIDEO | Nutty internet bully asks people to do ‘light sparring’ and then goes for shady KO

Postby jkdfist » Apr 3. 2017, 16:12

Here, we take a look at an interesting video featuring Charlie Zelenoff, who is a self-proclaimed undefeated boxer.

Zelenoff has a good amount of videos uploaded on the Internet where he goes into your everyday gym such as a 24 Hour Fitness and finds people to be “opponents” his videos. Zelenoff apparently asks people to do some “light sparring” with him and then when the two put on gloves, Zelenoff goes for it with his hardest punches trying to knock out the unsuspecting person, who was probably just expecting something more close to shadow boxing than anything else.

Charlie Zelenoff has gained quite a bit of attention on the Internet where he could likely be making some money off of the views of his videos but he seems to be living his life as this self-proclaimed undefeated boxer. Interestingly, in this video put together by someone who is trying to warn others in gyms about Zelenoff’s tactics with asking people to spar with him in gyms, Zelenoff’s father is also fully behind his actions.

One incident even involved Floyd Mayweather Sr., who showed Zelenoff what he was still capable of in the ring. Mayweather Sr. put in some nice work on Zelenoff, making him climb out of the ring, only to get back in the ring and sucker punch Mayweather Sr. who was walking away. Things obviously did not go well for Zelenoff after that happened and he is lucky he was not badly hurt for pulling off the cheap shot.
http://www.bjpenn.com/boxing-news/video-nutty-internet-bully-asks-people-light-sparring-goes-shady-ko/

This dude needs a beat down!   It's funny his phone number is on utube vid and OI am sure karma's gonna find this dude.  If a vid ever pops up of him getting smacked, please post it here.

He is definitely psycho the way he suckered punch Mayweather sr.  He got beat and he's lucky he didn't get hurt really bad and where you at Floyd?!

Listening to his dumbass Dad, the apple did not fall from the tree…and the dude is racist.  This guys gonna get hurt bad after this vid giving his address and invite…dumbass of the year candidate, sorry  Charlie

ETA:  He has already gotten beat down, plenty of utube vids for Charlie Zelenoff defeats.
 A real boxer makes him look silly, in a casual fashion

JackHawk MMA
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Re: VIDEO | Nutty internet bully asks people to do ‘light sparring’ and then goes for shady KO

Postby JackHawk MMA » Apr 3. 2017, 20:16

Good Old Charlie Zelenoff... the GOAT son, recognize  :hair

This shit still cracks me up... probably the greatest troll of all time.  :lol:
Brian Stann for President.

"f**k you George"

MMI - Northeast Squadron

jkdfist
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Re: VIDEO | Nutty internet bully asks people to do ‘light sparring’ and then goes for shady KO

Postby jkdfist » Apr 3. 2017, 20:20

Haha recognize fo sho
I am guessing this has probably been thru the mill here. I see some vids from 2014, but it's the first I've heard of him and before I saw the retribution videos I thought man this guy's gonna get some knocks at his door soon. Wonder if he still frontin' on people?
Crazy man..there's confidence and then there's Charlie 92-0 yo..haha

JackHawk MMA
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Postby JackHawk MMA » Apr 3. 2017, 20:30

jkdfist wrote:Haha recognize fo sho
I am guessing this has probably been thru the mill here.  I see some vids from 2014, but it's the first I've heard of him and before I saw the retribution videos I thought man this guy's gonna get some knocks at his door soon.  Wonder if he still frontin' on people?

Did you see the video with Deyonte Wilder haha he got fucked up in that one... he's for sure taken some shots... the funny thing is he has some decent punches  :lol:
Brian Stann for President.

"f**k you George"

MMI - Northeast Squadron

jkdfist
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby jkdfist » Apr 3. 2017, 20:38

JackHawk MMA wrote:
jkdfist wrote:Haha recognize fo sho
I am guessing this has probably been thru the mill here.  I see some vids from 2014, but it's the first I've heard of him and before I saw the retribution videos I thought man this guy's gonna get some knocks at his door soon.  Wonder if he still frontin' on people?

Did you see the video with Deyonte Wilder haha he got fucked up in that one... he's for sure taken some shots... the funny thing is he has some decent punches  :lol:

He has some decent power and punches like Wanderlei, from the sides. Hell when ya live with parents and don't have to work you can just practice a single technique all day I guess it's not surprising he can do that okay. 

Yea Deyonte took him to school!

He should man up, admit he was wrong and take some real lessons.  That'd be the right thing to do
Last edited by jkdfist on Apr 3. 2017, 21:12, edited 1 time in total.

Lukn4trbl
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Lukn4trbl » Apr 3. 2017, 21:04

Oh how I'd love to meet him in the gym after seeing these videos.

I guess he's no longer undefeated.

Hespekt.
Baller Betting - It will make you cool.

unmapped
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby unmapped » Apr 4. 2017, 15:02

hes an undefeated boxer inside the ring

olivertwist
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby olivertwist » Apr 17. 2017, 11:13

Right wing delusional Trump Supporters here at work.

detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby detroit770 » Apr 17. 2017, 18:32

olivertwist wrote:Right wing delusional Trump Supporters here at work.

RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

Loki
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Loki » Apr 18. 2017, 16:38

My favourite Charlie Z. vid.

This one is good too.

olivertwist wrote:Right wing delusional Trump Supporters here at work.

Thought you were kidding in that other thread.

f**k off to one of the 9 Trump threads in Off Topic.

angst
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby angst » May 4. 2017, 13:04

unmapped wrote:hes an undefeated boxer inside the ring

not true, he's 0 and 1 in pro boxing.
check box rec

crolegend1991
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby crolegend1991 » May 8. 2017, 02:11

@jkdfist you made my day :D Never heard of him before. But man he has something from wanderlei silva wild wild swings :D but cant take a shot ^^

jojoclown777
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby jojoclown777 » Aug 16. 2017, 22:53

You guys don't know this dude?  In theory, it's funny as hell.  He's like a troll who puts his life on the line for a joke.  In practice, it's actually pretty fucked up.  If the dude is like Jackass, then more power to him.  If he's got legitimate mental illness, then this is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking craaaaaaaaaaaaazy. Pro/am fighters should be a bit thicker skinned and let his nonsense go.

on edit: just watched first video.  Ok he's a piece of shit and he's not pranking anyone. Dude needs legit help/meds.

Return to “STREET FIGHTS”