Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

VIDEO | Jorge Masvidal vs. Kimbo Slice’s protege, ‘Ray’ in bareknuckle street fight

A subforum devoted to street fight videos and discussion. Post the best and baddest videos from around the web, techniques, really anything goes. Street fights videos.
jkdfist
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

VIDEO | Jorge Masvidal vs. Kimbo Slice’s protege, ‘Ray’ in bareknuckle street fight

Postby jkdfist » Feb 1. 2017, 15:54

A purdy good bare knuckle brawl here and Masvidal's boxing skills serve him well, especially those body shots.  This is one of the better backyard fights I've seen.  Man when one turns away they need to keep their hands up still, no?

lukeout11
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Re: VIDEO | Jorge Masvidal vs. Kimbo Slice’s protege, ‘Ray’ in bareknuckle street fight

Postby lukeout11 » Feb 3. 2017, 18:27

He is a beast, but I jhust cant like this dude, he seems like a douche bag

ghostwheel
CRI1
CRI1

Re: VIDEO | Jorge Masvidal vs. Kimbo Slice’s protege, ‘Ray’ in bareknuckle street fight

Postby ghostwheel » Feb 11. 2017, 00:50

So Masvidal went on to the UFC and Ray had to return to his shitty job as an astrophysicist. Seriously though, that dude has to have severe brain damage.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey, and you killed Jesus!

mjm75
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby mjm75 » Feb 12. 2017, 22:49

lukeout11 wrote:He is a beast, but I jhust cant like this dude, he seems like a douche bag

Yeah, Masvidal is a great fighter, but doesn't have much of a personality for the UFC.

Return to “STREET FIGHTS”