Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

WALMART FIGHTS

A subforum devoted to street fight videos and discussion. Post the best and baddest videos from around the web, techniques, really anything goes. Street fights videos.
User avatar
MajorBA
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Posts: 1644
Joined: Sep 20. 2014, 04:33

Re: WALMART FIGHTS

Postby MajorBA » Jan 19. 2017, 23:34

I've heard that in the event of a full power grid failure from an EMP event, 90% of Americans would be dead within the first year. This kind of stuff makes it hard to question that estimate.
"Posts not seen can never be recalled."-MajorBA

User avatar
Johnny Shoots
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP
Posts: 1278
Joined: Dec 12. 2015, 22:54

Re: WALMART FIGHTS

Postby Johnny Shoots » Jan 21. 2017, 23:42

MajorBA wrote:I've heard that in the event of a full power grid failure from an EMP event,  90% of Americans would be dead within the first year.  This kind of stuff makes it hard to question that estimate.

Yes, probably in six months.  It's not just unpreparedness, but we wouldn't be able to provide decent medical care, so something like a mosquito virus would wipe us out.
I'm a fight fan, not a fighter fan.

olivertwist
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP
Posts: 15
Joined: Apr 17. 2017, 10:38

Re: WALMART FIGHTS

Postby olivertwist » Apr 17. 2017, 11:15

Well Trump is president so I am not surprised.

User avatar
MajorBA
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Posts: 1644
Joined: Sep 20. 2014, 04:33

Re: WALMART FIGHTS

Postby MajorBA » Apr 17. 2017, 12:54

olivertwist wrote:Well Trump is president so I am not surprised.

What does who is President have to do with it?
Oh, wait.  I see you just joined today for the purpose only of starting off making Liberal biased statements and inflammatory racial comments. 
Go f**k on off back to Core now.  We have our one token Gay Fish already.
"Posts not seen can never be recalled."-MajorBA

olivertwist
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP
Posts: 15
Joined: Apr 17. 2017, 10:38

Re: WALMART FIGHTS

Postby olivertwist » Apr 17. 2017, 13:20

MajorBA wrote:
olivertwist wrote:Well Trump is president so I am not surprised.

What does who is President have to do with it?
Oh, wait.  I see you just joined today for the purpose only of starting off making Liberal biased statements and inflammatory racial comments. 
Go f**k on off back to Core now.  We have our one token Gay Fish already.

Well numb nuts people lead by example.

User avatar
Johnny Shoots
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP
Posts: 1278
Joined: Dec 12. 2015, 22:54

Re: WALMART FIGHTS

Postby Johnny Shoots » Apr 17. 2017, 17:21

olivertwist wrote:Well Trump is president so I am not surprised.

Hey genius,  read the video post date.   This happened when your favorite president was in office.  So,  by your logic Obama sucked and trump is great.   I agree,  Maga motherf#cker! 
I'm a fight fan, not a fighter fan.

Loki
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 5861
Joined: May 28. 2009, 23:55

Re: WALMART FIGHTS

Postby Loki » Apr 17. 2017, 17:25

Nice to have more new people that see Trump for the waste of skin he is.

Hugs are obviously needed ASAP.

Image

User avatar
MajorBA
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Posts: 1644
Joined: Sep 20. 2014, 04:33

Re: WALMART FIGHTS

Postby MajorBA » Apr 17. 2017, 17:44

Loki wrote:Nice to have more new people that see Trump for the waste of skin he is.

Hugs are obviously needed ASAP.

Image

Take a peak at what all this character has posted already.  Sure you still want him for your new buddy? Olivertwisted. 
"Posts not seen can never be recalled."-MajorBA

User avatar
Johnny Shoots
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP
Posts: 1278
Joined: Dec 12. 2015, 22:54

Re: WALMART FIGHTS

Postby Johnny Shoots » Apr 17. 2017, 18:44

MajorBA wrote:
Loki wrote:Nice to have more new people that see Trump for the waste of skin he is.

Hugs are obviously needed ASAP.

Image

Take a peak at what all this character has posted already.  Sure you still want him for your new buddy? Olivertwisted. 

Major,  it's now obvious who the fish is you referred to earlier. 
I'm a fight fan, not a fighter fan.

User avatar
detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 7761
Joined: Aug 10. 2010, 07:01
Location: DPI

Re: WALMART FIGHTS

Postby detroit770 » Apr 17. 2017, 18:47

I found your new Buddy on Facebook, Loki  :c

Image
Welcome Oliver...you look beautiful  :mrgreen:
RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

User avatar
Johnny Shoots
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP
Posts: 1278
Joined: Dec 12. 2015, 22:54

Re: WALMART FIGHTS

Postby Johnny Shoots » Apr 17. 2017, 22:26

detroit770 wrote:I found your new Buddy on Facebook, Loki  :c

Image
Welcome Oliver...you look beautiful  :mrgreen:

Detroit, I can't see the image you posted, but love the avatar.
I'm a fight fan, not a fighter fan.

User avatar
detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 7761
Joined: Aug 10. 2010, 07:01
Location: DPI

Re: WALMART FIGHTS

Postby detroit770 » Apr 18. 2017, 02:45

Johnny Shoots wrote:
detroit770 wrote:I found your new Buddy on Facebook, Loki  :c

Image
Welcome Oliver...you look beautiful  :mrgreen:

Detroit, I can't see the image you posted, but love the avatar.

Yeah, it disappeared  :cry:
RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

User avatar
HappyBoozeMore
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
Posts: 944
Joined: Oct 9. 2010, 00:07
Location: Your Mama's house

Re: WALMART FIGHTS

Postby HappyBoozeMore » May 14. 2017, 21:17

These videos really make me wish our forefathers weren't too lazy to pick their own cotton. :cry:  

olivertwist
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP
Posts: 15
Joined: Apr 17. 2017, 10:38

Re: WALMART FIGHTS

Postby olivertwist » May 14. 2017, 23:55

HappyBoozeMore wrote:These videos really make me wish our forefathers weren't too lazy to pick their own cotton. :cry:  

Your forefathers are pieces of shit just like you. :doctor  So I'm not surprised motherfucker  :like


Return to “STREET FIGHTS”