Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

'When you hit the gym but don't know how to fight'

A subforum devoted to street fight videos and discussion. Post the best and baddest videos from around the web, techniques, really anything goes. Street fights videos.
detroit770
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

'When you hit the gym but don't know how to fight'

Postby detroit770 » Sep 21. 2016, 03:17

'When you hit the gym but don't know how to fight': Older man driving a Mercedes hands tattooed young driver with a rat's tail a lesson he'll never forget as he defends himself from road rage attack

phpBB [video]

A tattooed man with a rat's-tail has been pummelled by an older man driving a Mercedes 4WD during a road rage incident in Blacktown, Sydney (left). Footage of the fight which erupted at a red light during broad daylight shows the older man (pictured in the blue shirt) throw over ten consecutive punches as the younger driver (pictured in the white shirt) cowers from the attack. The younger man retreats to his car following the onslaught, allowing the other driver to jump back into his Mercedes and drive-away. The video which has since been posted on social media attracted a barrage of comments about the heavily-muscled man who fails to fight back (inset). Witnesses claimed the younger man started the fight and the Mercedes driver initially tried to walk away.

:laugh
RIQUE CRUZ MARTINEZ

Loki
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: 'When you hit the gym but don't know how to fight'

Postby Loki » Sep 23. 2016, 22:28

That hairdo....

phpBB [video]

Trainerdave
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Trainerdave » Nov 27. 2016, 12:14

I was fighting in martial arts tournaments at the age of 12 , am 38 years old now and never stopped , boxing, grappling, jujitsu.... fought in the cage 13 times, I stopped competing in 2004 and started bodybuilding, I have competed in 4 shows to date, what I can say is that it isn't amazing how many gym rats/bodybuilders couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag.

davidd966
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby davidd966 » Dec 11. 2016, 01:23

Toad style, his punches didn't affect him

Bruceleemarley
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Bruceleemarley » Dec 13. 2016, 11:23

Too funny

jaimanw
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby jaimanw » Dec 13. 2016, 13:03

gotta have more than just muscle

poughboy101
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby poughboy101 » Dec 13. 2016, 23:42

Loki wrote:That hairdo....

phpBB [video]

What the f**k was that? Is it part of a movie, I hope so because that was terrible. It's like David Hasselhoff or William Shatner attempting their music career 
Gracie Jiu Jitsu
Blue Belt 2/2/10
Purple Belt 8/12/13

eljefeutexas7
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby eljefeutexas7 » Dec 17. 2016, 22:28

Trainerdave wrote:I was fighting in martial arts tournaments at the age of 12 , am 38 years old now and never stopped , boxing, grappling, jujitsu.... fought in the cage 13 times, I stopped competing in 2004 and started bodybuilding, I have competed in 4 shows to date, what I can say is that it isn't amazing how many gym rats/bodybuilders couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag.

Quite the resume. People don't know exactly how it goes down in combat until they have had some experience. Macho feelings from pumpin' iron don't really give the muscle memory of ducking a punch and landing blind. Although if the big guys just learned a little BJJ/Wrestling they could probably survive in a fight or two. 
Another thing is that raw strength built in the gym could cause somebody to gas out in a fight pretty quick.
Life is a struggle involving plants, animals, and man.
It can take the form of economic, social, political or military competition. When other means fail, recourse will be taken time and again to the ultimate means: violence.

toomuchcoffeeman
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby toomuchcoffeeman » Dec 17. 2016, 23:30

knowing some rudimentary form of self-defence puts you ahead of what, 99% of the population?

Return to “STREET FIGHTS”