Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

What Happens When You Hit On Someone's Woman In Front Of Them

A subforum devoted to street fight videos and discussion. Post the best and baddest videos from around the web, techniques, really anything goes. Street fights videos.
Thane
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Re: What Happens When You Hit On Someone's Woman In Front Of Them

Postby Thane » May 6. 2016, 17:33

let me tell you stupid motherfuckers something, regardless of what this dip shit did, when you beat a man into submission, and he is therefore unconscious and then you decide to continue to bash the guy's fucking head in, that is no longer a fight, that is attempted murder, period, when you put someone's lights out that is the end, DON'T BE A FUCKING PSYCHO IDIOT, use your head, otherwise your no better then him, have some self control

Loki
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Loki » May 6. 2016, 19:16

Thane wrote:let me tell you stupid motherfuckers something, regardless of what this dip shit did, when you beat a man into submission, and he is therefore unconscious and then you decide to continue to bash the guy's fucking head in

You are Dan Henderson.

phpBB [video]

ubermuse
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby ubermuse » May 6. 2016, 21:09

I know what I'm masturbating to tonight.

Johnny Shoots
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Johnny Shoots » May 7. 2016, 00:06

Thane wrote:let me tell you stupid motherfuckers something, regardless of what this dip shit did, when you beat a man into submission, and he is therefore unconscious and then you decide to continue to bash the guy's fucking head in, that is no longer a fight, that is attempted murder, period, when you put someone's lights out that is the end, DON'T BE A FUCKING PSYCHO IDIOT, use your head, otherwise your no better then him, have some self control
Well I agree with your opinion. Once you've defended yourself, fight over. This forum is usually not hostile, so please chill on the insults. Good day.
I'm a fight fan, not a fighter fan.

Johnny Shoots
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Johnny Shoots » May 7. 2016, 00:16

chaelwonclearly wrote:
Johnny Shoots wrote:Why do you have to be violent though? Theres always going to be shit talkers in this world. Can't beat them all up. Hated the racial remarks near the end. Props to the boyfriend for striking only after he got bit.

When he said ****? He wasn't being racist.

It was two other remarks as well. Young people are not aware that "boy" was a name given to slaves in the old South. It continued after slavery ended as a way to insult a black man. I'm glad younger people don't know this, because it's one more generation closer to the end of racism, but men in their 40s-up, are typically more sensitive to it. I'm 45, and in my family, we were taught to never refer to a black man, adolescent, or younger as boy, out of respect.
I know the other word has lost most of its offensiveness for the most part, but only when using it with respect amongst friends, not when the guy just got beat up. Theres no way I could use that word, without feeling guilty, because it was never cool when I was growing up.
So that's my old man humble opinion.

Johnny Shoots
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Johnny Shoots » May 7. 2016, 00:18

ubermuse wrote:I know what I'm masturbating to tonight.

That's fucking weird.

Johnny Shoots
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Johnny Shoots » May 7. 2016, 00:21

Loki wrote:
Thane wrote:let me tell you stupid motherfuckers something, regardless of what this dip shit did, when you beat a man into submission, and he is therefore unconscious and then you decide to continue to bash the guy's fucking head in

You are Dan Henderson.

phpBB [video]

I like fighters who don't go in for the after-kill, even when it's legal. Mark Hunt will drop your ass and walk away. That's fucking class. I know Mark Hunt is a former kickboxer, and that's what they do, most of the time, but it still looks badass.

There's others who don't keep striking after their opponent is out, but do any of y'all remember back in the way old UFC, Patrick Smith was a kickboxer taking on a ninja? After he beat this guy past unconciseness, he gets up, looks at his opponents corner and screams, WHAT'S UP?, why don't you stop it? The crowd was cheering, thinking he was just yelling celebrating his victory, but he was actually pissed.

Back then the ref would not stop a fight unless the towel came in or you are knocked unconscious from the standing position, or got teeth kicked out. The refs didn't know shit back then, but Patrick Smith was already a professional fighter and had a better understanding of fighter safety. The fucking ninja's corner thought that while he was unconscious he would dream up a new magical ninja move, come back to consciousness and beat Patrick, I guess, or they didn't give two shits about the guy.

Dan Henderson is typically not that vicious, but how could he control himself, while beating up one of the biggest assholes in MMA?

JMB
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby JMB » May 7. 2016, 01:52

Johnny Shoots wrote:
Loki wrote:

You are Dan Henderson.

phpBB [video]

I like fighters who don't go in for the after-kill, even when it's legal. Mark Hunt will drop your ass and walk away. That's fucking class. I know Mark Hunt is a former kickboxer, and that's what they do, most of the time, but it still looks badass.

There's others who don't keep striking after their opponent is out, but do any of y'all remember back in the way old UFC, Patrick Smith was a kickboxer taking on a ninja? After he beat this guy past unconciseness, he gets up, looks at his opponents corner and screams, WHAT'S UP?, why don't you stop it? The crowd was cheering, thinking he was just yelling celebrating his victory, but he was actually pissed.

Back then the ref would not stop a fight unless the towel came in or you are knocked unconscious from the standing position, or got teeth kicked out. The refs didn't know shit back then, but Patrick Smith was already a professional fighter and had a better understanding of fighter safety. The fucking ninja's corner thought that while he was unconscious he would dream up a new magical ninja move, come back to consciousness and beat Patrick, I guess, or they didn't give two shits about the guy.

Dan Henderson is typically not that vicious, but how could he control himself, while beating up one of the biggest assholes in MMA?

Agree....Bisping deserved that one. That's not all about country either..that is simply a douche getting what he deserved :|

rockslayer16
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby rockslayer16 » May 7. 2016, 02:08

Johnny Shoots wrote: Props to the boyfriend for striking only after he got bit.

props to the woman for knowing when enough is enough, the kick at the end wasnt needed

Johnny Shoots
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Johnny Shoots » May 7. 2016, 03:35

rockslayer16 wrote:

props to the woman for knowing when enough is enough,
She didn't try to minimize that altercation. You know, you never know about the guy who got beat up. He could be mentally ill, and off his meds. It's like what Rener and Ryron Gracie say: only fight to defend your person or persons, not your pride or ego. It was just words that led to that fight. Just pride and ego. They set the perfect example for their kids. I wonder what their children's level of problem solving will be. If some guy insults you or your "baby mama", well you just beat him within an inch of his life. That's redneck justice.

I once owned a small eatery inside of a convenience store. One day my wife had a very negative interaction with a store customer. Every damn day after that, I had to listen to him say something fucked up to my wife. Every day I told my wife I would Stockton slap this bitch. But she insisted I let it go, as she took his shit with a smile and kind response. This went on for a fucking year! Then one day, he came in and apologized to my wife, became a regular customer, and revealed to us some heavy shit he's gone through and continuing to go through.

This miserable bastard had no right to displace his shit on my wife, but if I had gotten my way, and slapped him, his life would have been more miserable and ultimately would not have improved my own.

kindbudz
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby kindbudz » May 7. 2016, 03:54

I'm only armchair lawyer but you don't want to say any form of the N word because I think it can then be escalated to a hate crime with much worse punishments.

rockslayer16
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby rockslayer16 » May 8. 2016, 01:00

Johnny Shoots wrote:
rockslayer16 wrote:

props to the woman for knowing when enough is enough,
She didn't try to minimize that altercation. You know, you never know about the guy who got beat up. He could be mentally ill, and off his meds. It's like what Rener and Ryron Gracie say: only fight to defend your person or persons, not your pride or ego. It was just words that led to that fight. Just pride and ego. They set the perfect example for their kids. I wonder what their children's level of problem solving will be. If some guy insults you or your "baby mama", well you just beat him within an inch of his life. That's redneck justice.

I once owned a small eatery inside of a convenience store. One day my wife had a very negative interaction with a store customer. Every damn day after that, I had to listen to him say something fucked up to my wife. Every day I told my wife I would Stockton slap this bitch. But she insisted I let it go, as she took his shit with a smile and kind response. This went on for a fucking year! Then one day, he came in and apologized to my wife, became a regular customer, and revealed to us some heavy shit he's gone through and continuing to go through.

This miserable bastard had no right to displace his shit on my wife, but if I had gotten my way, and slapped him, his life would have been more miserable and ultimately would not have improved my own.

i absolutely 100% agree, there are very few things in this world worth fighting someone for and being rude isnt one of them, this fight most likely should never have started in the first place, and youre right about her egging him on. the only reason i said what i did was because i was actually surprised based upon her behavior through out the video that she would know when enough is enough and tell him to stop.

Adamjaber
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby Adamjaber » May 8. 2016, 07:37

it looked like he was trying to sneak his arms in there for the choke, wish he did cause he was a hero until the extra beating and the racism came out.

pillow_Phist
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby pillow_Phist » May 8. 2016, 10:31

I wish the leading up to events were shown, there are so many better ways to handle a guy hitting on your girl, it happens to me all the time and every time I can joke about it and blow the guy off. "sorry man, she likes super tiny dicks" or simply walking away.

I've never had anyone persist to the point where I had to fight them. Many times I could talk shit and escalate something into a fight but I don't have anything to prove and you never know... that guy could have pulled a knife and jabbed it into the top guys gut instead of biting him. That isn't worth it.

I agree also on overkill with the soccer kick and some of the terms said, but the elbows normally I'd say not cool but when someone says they are going to shoot you...I dunno that warrants a lil extra IMO

Return to “STREET FIGHTS”