Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Black passenger accuses English guy of Racist comment on London bus and attacks him

A subforum devoted to street fight videos and discussion. Post the best and baddest videos from around the web, techniques, really anything goes. Street fights videos.
luckyevans
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Re: Black passenger accuses English guy of Racist comment on London bus and attacks him

Postby luckyevans » Jul 10. 2016, 07:34

Fasut wrote:Since when is "cunt" racist?
Also lol at "he totally abused me" :mrgreen:

Stupid

Johnny_Morrissey
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Re: Black passenger accuses English guy of Racist comment on London bus and attacks him

Postby Johnny_Morrissey » Sep 10. 2016, 17:22

Fasut wrote:
Johnny_Morrissey wrote:... doesn't diminish the ethical principles of equality and anti-racism...

lol

And?
The earth makes a sound as of sighs and the last drops fall from the emptied cloudless sky. A small boy, stretching out his hands and looking up at the blue sky, asked his mother how such a thing was possible. f**k off, she said.
(Samuel Beckett)

bigtahoe
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby bigtahoe » Sep 11. 2016, 00:16

Humans are animals. Some of us have the capacity to act "civil". Some simply do not. Race and gender take no precedence, we all have the capacity to kill and harm another. So let's keep race out of it, no race is exempt.

vstipic23
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby vstipic23 » Sep 12. 2016, 14:24

Johnny_Morrissey wrote:
Fasut wrote:
Johnny_Morrissey wrote:... doesn't diminish the ethical principles of equality and anti-racism...

lol

And?

I'll take a stab at what he was trying to say...

For one, what the f**k is anti-racism? There is racism, term marking behavior that is inappropriate and motivated by person's race. So, what is anti-racism? Appropriate behavior motivated by someone's race? Positive affirmation of races' strengths?

"Look at this young black man, he is so strong. You could tell he's black just by how strong he is!"

What? Racism or anti-racism?

There's no anti-racism. There's racism and there's absence of one. Until you start being color blind no soccer mom shit will make you enlightened. It's veganism all over again.

If you think I'm wrong, before you post your opinions in 120 or more sentences, define ethical principle of anti-racism. Ethical principles are taught in schools (in Europe anyway) and are quite a developed branch of philosophy. You have manuals and books by many famous authors. Use the terminology and define the ethical principle of anti-racism. If you can't, don't waste my time with your opinions.

Furthermore... Equality? Yes, that's a moral principle, but seriously? In real life? What are you, blue collar or white collar? Southerner of Yankee? East or West coast? Christian or atheist? Republican or Democrat? And so on...

If you're not an American, but from some other country, tell me and I'll list examples for your country then.

Equality... Hah! In a divided world, there's no equality. It's bullshit, just like Herbalife.

So... I'm guessing that's where the "lol" came from and for. :D
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness.

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Sep 17. 2016, 14:34

MajorBA wrote:
ddrdanger wrote:
MajorBA wrote:The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.

Do you know that quote is originally attributed to Mark Twain?

I did not. Seems I saw it on a t shirt once, and it stuck with me. Thanks for the education. I fact checked and allow me to rephrase:
"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog." MARK TWAIN

Almost credited you for the quote. Wouldn't have wanted to been called a quote thief do you? Good job on the rephrase. :like :lol:

Jason Bourne
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby Jason Bourne » Sep 29. 2016, 06:52

People now a days getting crazy

olivertwist
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby olivertwist » Apr 17. 2017, 10:50

Stupid white guy should learn his place.

Return to “STREET FIGHTS”