Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Tourists KO'd in Thailand

A subforum devoted to street fight videos and discussion. Post the best and baddest videos from around the web, techniques, really anything goes. Street fights videos.
Joe Dolan
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Re: Tourists KO'd in Thailand

Postby Joe Dolan » Jun 6. 2016, 16:50

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/four-prison-british-familys-videotaped-assault-thailand/

BANGKOK - Four men who brutally attacked a British family vacationing in Thailand have been sentenced to two years in prison for the assault, which was captured on video and widely shared on social media, officials said Monday.

The video showed Rosemary and Lewis Owen, both in their 60s, and their 43-year-old son getting punched in the faces, knocked down and kicked until they fell unconscious. The attack occurred April 13 attack in the seaside resort town of Hua Hin.

It was the latest blow to Thailand's image as a tourist haven and prompted officials to vow swift punishment for the attackers.

"This should serve as an example," police Maj. Gen. Kasana Jamsawang said. "Let this be a reminder to people who might want to hurt others."

The Hua Hin provincial court sentenced the men May 23 but the penalties only became public over the weekend when the court transcript was released. The court sentenced the attackers to four years in prison but reduced the sentence to two years without parole because the suspects pleaded guilty, said Vichit Asakit, a duty officer at Prachuap Khiri Khan police station, which covers the Hua Hin area.

The four men - Chaiya Jaiboon and Siva Noksri, both 20, and Supatta Baithong and Yingyai Saengkam-in, both 32 - were charged with conspiracy to commit group assault, which carries a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison.

Police have said the attack started after the Owens' son accidentally bumped into one of the Thai men on a crowded street.

Rosemary Owen, 65, suffered a serious head injury that resulted in surgery to remove a buildup of fluid in the brain. Her 68-year-old husband and 43-year-old son both required stitches in the head.

luckyevans
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby luckyevans » Jul 10. 2016, 07:38

Robert223 wrote:First rule in Thailand: don't f**k with a Thai if you aren't going out with a group of people who know how to fight, they'll group up against you and the police will do shit to find them afterwards. :c

That shit has wrong

dany2332
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby dany2332 » Jul 10. 2016, 08:11

Never seen such a pussies, only a pussy can attack old ladies.

Thundow
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Thundow » Jul 27. 2016, 08:56

Sometimes foreigners from what would be considered 'privileged countries' visit these 'under privileged countries' and think that they can treat the indigenous people like servants, especially the older generation, and either they forget or are ignorant to the fact that most of these people harbor deep ingrained grudges against them for various reasons so just running off at the mouth may not be a good reason to soccer kick someone however that doesn't mean it wont happen if you think that is bad how about creating an entire sport derived from kicking and torturing another races newborn offspring raping their women and then killing them because they wouldn't be subservient slaves. Lesson? Just because a lot of time has passed doesn't mean the oppressed forget.

Thundow
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Thundow » Jul 27. 2016, 08:59

Redbelt wrote:Some real fucktards on this forum unless some old fuking lady shot your mom infront of your face i dont see why you would ever need to kick her in the fucking face like that, half them people in the video were probably high on fucking crack and meth.

You would seriously wait for the old lady to shoot your mom while you standing right there? If you did that you were probably scared of the gun and would already be too late anyways, if I look at it with your way of thinking I would definitely kick that bitch the face first just in case she packing a firearm.

unmapped
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby unmapped » Jul 28. 2016, 21:30

go back to britain

freeindeed
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby freeindeed » Jul 29. 2016, 19:31

Thundow wrote:Sometimes foreigners from what would be considered 'privileged countries' visit these 'under privileged countries' and think that they can treat the indigenous people like servants, especially the older generation, and either they forget or are ignorant to the fact that most of these people harbor deep ingrained grudges against them for various reasons so just running off at the mouth may not be a good reason to soccer kick someone however that doesn't mean it wont happen if you think that is bad how about creating an entire sport derived from kicking and torturing another races newborn offspring raping their women and then killing them because they wouldn't be subservient slaves. Lesson? Just because a lot of time has passed doesn't mean the oppressed forget.

You wot? So that was justified payback for western oppression?

JackHawk MMA
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Postby JackHawk MMA » Jul 29. 2016, 19:51

I don't know what y'all are talking about, I thought that shit was funny as hell :lol:

Wait for it... wait for it.... SOCCER KICK haha

I don't feel bad for this white British family in a third world country, the same way I don't feel bad about anything that's out of place and get stomped... whether it's a bug running across my kitchen floor, or a dude who gets mauled by a bear out in the woods.... You don't belong there. :c
Brian Stann for President.

"f**k you George"

MMI - Northeast Squadron

freeindeed
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby freeindeed » Jul 30. 2016, 04:36

You such a fuckin badass JackHawk, and you are right - anyone who goes on holiday deserves to be knocked unconscious. Why stop there, if anyone leaves their home state, even town they should be punished. It don't matter that they are legally allowed to be there, or that they are actively invited by the country in question.

Which part of a middle aged woman getting soccer kicked to the head is funny again? Would it be so funny if it was your own mother? What about if I kicked your mommas teeth out when she went on vacation. Still funny??

WelshArmchairWarrior
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby WelshArmchairWarrior » Sep 27. 2016, 03:05

Thundow wrote:
Redbelt wrote:Some real fucktards on this forum unless some old fuking lady shot your mom infront of your face i dont see why you would ever need to kick her in the fucking face like that, half them people in the video were probably high on fucking crack and meth.

You would seriously wait for the old lady to shoot your mom while you standing right there? If you did that you were probably scared of the gun and would already be too late anyways, if I look at it with your way of thinking I would definitely kick that bitch the face first just in case she packing a firearm.

Strange comment. One of many on this thread.

Jason Bourne
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby Jason Bourne » Oct 7. 2016, 09:14

I also never seen any thing like this

andy1981jones
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby andy1981jones » Oct 22. 2016, 16:22

Regardless of who did/said what,does a grandmother deserve to be K.O'd by a man,then kicked viciously in the head?

JackHawk MMA
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Postby JackHawk MMA » Oct 22. 2016, 16:30

freeindeed wrote:You such a fuckin badass JackHawk, and you are right - anyone who goes on holiday deserves to be knocked unconscious. Why stop there, if anyone leaves their home state, even town they should be punished. It don't matter that they are legally allowed to be there, or that they are actively invited by the country in question.

Which part of a middle aged woman getting soccer kicked to the head is funny again? Would it be so funny if it was your own mother? What about if I kicked your mommas teeth out when she went on vacation. Still funny??

Yup, still funny :lol:

If you're white from a 1st world country, and you go to a brown 3rd world country, and you get drunk, and you start acting tough with the locals.... You see where I'm going with this?

Seems like maybe that family should make better decisions, or maybe they don't have the necessary genetics to realize when they are in danger and it is society to blame for letting the weak survive.

Either way, no... I don't feel that bad about this particular case, and I say particular case because I know you're about to come back at me with a list of analogies that are not accurate in comparison. :like
Brian Stann for President.

"f**k you George"

MMI - Northeast Squadron

Bakke
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Postby Bakke » Oct 22. 2016, 16:43

That family had some weak chins. One punch and they were out.
"Just because your nations history offends you doesn't mean you get to erase it." - Gerd Pape

Return to “STREET FIGHTS”