Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Tourists KO'd in Thailand

A subforum devoted to street fight videos and discussion. Post the best and baddest videos from around the web, techniques, really anything goes. Street fights videos.
steekmoer
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: Tourists KO'd in Thailand

Postby steekmoer » May 7. 2016, 11:37

my guess.....and this is just a guess.
That Family aint going back to Lady boy country again.

Not sure what caused it...but the soccer kick to a down person (never mind an out of shape lady) is NOT cool.
Sulky Poo Pants

Adamjaber
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby Adamjaber » May 8. 2016, 07:20

There is nothing the victims could've done except not be there in the first place. it seems these thugs purposely instigated and surrounded them. but that's the thing every time you are in a foreign environment and you look out of place, you are at risk. Thai people are definitely not to blame cause thugs like that are in every country and culture the difference being in first world countries you have better Law enforcement agencies that have presence and deter such acts. Hire a Guide or a bodyguard if you got the cash, you cant fight or run in a third world country then you will most likely get attacked and robbed.

I wish the victims a fast recovery and hope those thugs run into a tourist that beats the hell outta dem.

kindbudz
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby kindbudz » May 8. 2016, 14:16

Old white lady thinking it's ok to start some shit in a seedy Thai bar...

get a reality check

Loki
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Loki » May 9. 2016, 06:27

kindbudz wrote:Old white lady thinking it's ok to start some shit in a seedy Thai bar...

get a reality check

candyman1520
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby candyman1520 » May 13. 2016, 23:53

daaaayyyyymmm....

mrumbles-73
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby mrumbles-73 » May 14. 2016, 19:53

Crazy

ddrdanger
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby ddrdanger » May 16. 2016, 12:55

I'm not saying these people deserved what they got, but pay attention to the video, they basically did everything they could to escalate the situation. The son got a little handsy with some drunk thai dude and the thai guy pushed him, and due to the fact that he was drunk or just uncoordinated tripped and fell and likely hit his head. Instead of the mom attending to her son, she decided to get in a guys face, publicly berate / shame him and then belted him across the face. Then her brave husband circled round the back and threw a weak sucker punch. I don't care what country you are in, man or woman, do not lay hands on a person if you are not fully prepared to have hands laid on you. And btw I love Thailand, just got back. If you don't like Thailand, don't go.

freeindeed
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby freeindeed » May 22. 2016, 05:57

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/british-family-attacked-in-hua-hin-thailand-say-punches-just-came-out-of-the-blue-a7007176.html

A British man has spoken out about the attack he and his parents endured on the streets of a Thai resort town.

Lewis Owen, along with his parents Rosemary and Lewis, was set upon by a group of street thugs who punched and kicked the trio into unconsciousness.

The incident, which was caught on CCTV, took place during New Year celebrations in the beach resort town of Hua Hin.

All three family members, who have been visiting Thailand since the 1980s, have vowed never to return.

Mrs Owen, 65, needed an operation to ease swelling on her brain while her 68-year-old husband sustained heavy bruising, two black eyes and needed six stitches in his forehead.

Their son Lewis Owen, who is a Singapore-based graphic designer, said: "I'm not going back to Thailand again. Mum and Dad won't be either.

"We were all unconscious. My mum did not even realise she had been kicked in the face.

"I did not know my head had been stamped on."

He added: "We had never seen the guys before we left the bar we were in

"It was just out of the blue."

Four local men have been arrested and charged in relation to the attack.

A spokesman for the Tourism Authority of Thailand said: "If found guilty, the perpetrators of this incident will face full justice under Thai law.

"The Tourism Authority of Thailand would like to express our deepest sorrow to the family who were subjected to the assault in Hua Hin during the Songkran celebrations."

Neighbours of the Owens in Wenvoe, South Wales, have described the couple as lovely and peaceful people.

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » May 22. 2016, 08:41

freeindeed wrote:http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/british-family-attacked-in-hua-hin-thailand-say-punches-just-came-out-of-the-blue-a7007176.html

A British man has spoken out about the attack he and his parents endured on the streets of a Thai resort town.

Lewis Owen, along with his parents Rosemary and Lewis, was set upon by a group of street thugs who punched and kicked the trio into unconsciousness.

The incident, which was caught on CCTV, took place during New Year celebrations in the beach resort town of Hua Hin.

All three family members, who have been visiting Thailand since the 1980s, have vowed never to return.

Mrs Owen, 65, needed an operation to ease swelling on her brain while her 68-year-old husband sustained heavy bruising, two black eyes and needed six stitches in his forehead.

Their son Lewis Owen, who is a Singapore-based graphic designer, said: "I'm not going back to Thailand again. Mum and Dad won't be either.

"We were all unconscious. My mum did not even realise she had been kicked in the face.

"I did not know my head had been stamped on."

He added: "We had never seen the guys before we left the bar we were in

"It was just out of the blue."

Four local men have been arrested and charged in relation to the attack.

A spokesman for the Tourism Authority of Thailand said: "If found guilty, the perpetrators of this incident will face full justice under Thai law.

"The Tourism Authority of Thailand would like to express our deepest sorrow to the family who were subjected to the assault in Hua Hin during the Songkran celebrations."

Neighbours of the Owens in Wenvoe, South Wales, have described the couple as lovely and peaceful people.

:laugh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

wolfboy494
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby wolfboy494 » May 23. 2016, 16:06

Why would people visit such trashy place and shitty people.
Makes you happy U.S. is bombing trash heaps on a daily

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » May 23. 2016, 17:33

wolfboy494 wrote:Why would people visit such trashy place and shitty people.

Thailand is awesome if you stay away from tourist infested bar areas...but yeah there are better parts in Asia.
Last edited by Robert223 on May 23. 2016, 19:02, edited 1 time in total.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

Bakke
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Postby Bakke » May 23. 2016, 18:18

Thailand is awesome. Some very nice people. Every country has retards though.
"Just because your nations history offends you doesn't mean you get to erase it." - Gerd Pape

Loki
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Loki » May 24. 2016, 05:13

wolfboy494 wrote:Why would people visit such trashy place and shitty people.

It is sort of like using Worldstar as a tourist video.

GOTTALETMEBANG
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby GOTTALETMEBANG » Jun 4. 2016, 07:33

If you watch closely in this video it's the small Thai dude with the black shirt and red logo on it who turns this from a beating to attempted murder. His mate knocks one down and he follows him around doing all the stomping.

It's the same with some of the groups in Australia I have encountered. Nothing is respected but violence in their culture so the little ones are opportunistic sadists while the bigger ones are just your average bullies.

I can understand deserving a punch in the face, even if you are an old lady... But I mean in most street fighting videos stomping post ko is frowned upon. Why not in this instance?

Is Thai pussy really that good?

Return to “STREET FIGHTS”