Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Tourists KO'd in Thailand

A subforum devoted to street fight videos and discussion. Post the best and baddest videos from around the web, techniques, really anything goes. Street fights videos.
Kong Dong
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Re: Tourists KO'd in Thailand

Postby Kong Dong » May 1. 2016, 06:26

If an old lady was attacking me and was clearly a POS I would have no issue responding with a swift kick to the face. I would have a harder time hitting a 25 year old man who I knew was a good person.
Supportin Overeem, Lolmero, Perry and T-Wood. No manlets allowed in this sig.

Loki
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Loki » May 1. 2016, 12:13

Kong Dong wrote:If an old lady was attacking me...

Walk away?

Like not even quickly, cause she's like old, and likely not really a threat.

Now children are a different story. They sneakily come at crotch level, and pose a distinct threat...they must be destroyed!

p.s. Also another answer could be, "If an old lady was attacking me..." I would rethink my life that lead to an old lady attacking me. :like

Redbelt
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby Redbelt » May 1. 2016, 14:36

Loki wrote:
Kong Dong wrote:If an old lady was attacking me...

Walk away?

Like not even quickly, cause she's like old, and likely not really a threat.

Now children are a different story. They sneakily come at crotch level, and pose a distinct threat...they must be destroyed!

p.s. Also another answer could be, "If an old lady was attacking me..." I would rethink my life that lead to an old lady attacking me. :like

No doubt best defense to an old lady attacking you is walk away lol maybe call her a crazy bitch as you do, save yourself from kicking her in the face and possibly go down for manslaughter.

Loki
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Loki » May 1. 2016, 15:16

Redbelt wrote:No doubt best defense to an old lady attacking you is walk away lol maybe call her a crazy bitch as you do, save yourself from kicking her in the face and possibly go down for manslaughter.

This.

It is surprising how few times I've had to soccer punt the elderly to this point in my life.

I am very polite.

mmayhem
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby mmayhem » May 2. 2016, 13:26

Robert223 wrote:"Who knows what one of the family did prior" equals "old lady deserved being soccer kicked" to you? :lol:

Well I called them a piece of shit for soccer kicking the old lady, and your take was "lets not judge them who knows what the family did prior to that"...so? When really no matter what the family did she doesnt deserve that. So why even bring it up? Or say not to judge?
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things" - George Carlin
CRI 78 winner
CRI 73 Winner
UFC on FOX 6 Invitational Winner.

mmayhem
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby mmayhem » May 2. 2016, 13:27

It's like every other country there are bad and good people. These guys definitely acted like animals without an oz of consience
CRI 78 winner
CRI 73 Winner

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » May 2. 2016, 15:17

mmayhem wrote:
Robert223 wrote:"Who knows what one of the family did prior" equals "old lady deserved being soccer kicked" to you? :lol:

Well I called them a piece of shit for soccer kicking the old lady, and your take was "lets not judge them who knows what the family did prior to that"...so? When really no matter what the family did she doesnt deserve that. So why even bring it up? Or say not to judge?

Why not? Maybe her husband fucked the daughter of one of the guys or something like that. Or they're just thugs...since we're not there we don't know and thus quick judgement might be unjustified.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

bulldoger
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby bulldoger » May 3. 2016, 06:30

Lefty got some serious power, he gave them KO's like candy's to a children..who knows ,didn't saw what was provocation,or they just are high on braba or whatever sintetic drug's called :shock: :shock: :twisted:
Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose

┏━━━┓╋╋╋┏┓╋┏┓┏━━━┓
┃┏━━┛╋╋╋┃┃┏┛┗┫┏━━┛
┃┗━━┳┳━━┫┗┻┓┏┫┗━━┳━━┳━┓
┃┏━━╋┫┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃┏━━┫┏┓┃┏┓┓
┃┃╋╋┃┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┫┃╋╋┃┏┓┃┃┃┣┓
┗┛╋╋┗┻━┓┣┛┗┻━┻┛╋╋┗┛┗┻┛┗┻┛
╋╋╋╋╋┏━┛┃
╋╋╋╋╋┗━━┛

|||||

Bakke
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Postby Bakke » May 3. 2016, 09:33

bulldoger wrote:Lefty got some serious power, he gave them KO's like candy's to a children..who knows ,didn't saw what was provocation,or they just are high on braba or whatever sintetic drug's called :shock: :shock: :twisted:

Ever heard TTTHS Fedor voice?

phpBB [video]

That is how I read all your posts.
"Just because your nations history offends you doesn't mean you get to erase it." - Gerd Pape

mmayhem
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby mmayhem » May 4. 2016, 02:18

Robert223 wrote:
mmayhem wrote:

Why not? Maybe her husband fucked the daughter of one of the guys or something like that. Or they're just thugs...since we're not there we don't know and thus quick judgement might be unjustified.

:lol: :lol: maybe. even if her husband fucked all their daughters, doesnt mean his old lady wife deserves a soccer kick. but maybe she is in on it and kidnapped them herself and cut off their titties to sell in the thai black market. bitch seems like the type ;)
CRI 78 winner
CRI 73 Winner

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » May 4. 2016, 03:06

Yup.

bulldoger
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby bulldoger » May 4. 2016, 15:06

Bakke wrote:
bulldoger wrote:Lefty got some serious power, he gave them KO's like candy's to a children..who knows ,didn't saw what was provocation,or they just are high on braba or whatever sintetic drug's called :shock: :shock: :twisted:

Ever heard TTTHS Fedor voice?

phpBB [video]

That is how I read all your posts.
yes you are right that my post's complicated,but no need for mocking,but i don't care :fb
And about fight I think it's pure hate when you do something like that it's probably racism,it's easy to forget that not only white people's racists,there more racists from difrent races and skin color ...the coin got two sides,most thai's live in poverty and they hate rich white people..but hey who doesn't hate rich people and fagots (geys) :ass
Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose

┏━━━┓╋╋╋┏┓╋┏┓┏━━━┓
┃┏━━┛╋╋╋┃┃┏┛┗┫┏━━┛
┃┗━━┳┳━━┫┗┻┓┏┫┗━━┳━━┳━┓
┃┏━━╋┫┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃┏━━┫┏┓┃┏┓┓
┃┃╋╋┃┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┫┃╋╋┃┏┓┃┃┃┣┓
┗┛╋╋┗┻━┓┣┛┗┻━┻┛╋╋┗┛┗┻┛┗┻┛
╋╋╋╋╋┏━┛┃
╋╋╋╋╋┗━━┛

|||||

Fasut
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Fasut » May 5. 2016, 18:24

Robert223 wrote:
mmayhem wrote:
Robert223 wrote:First rule in Thailand: don't f**k with a Thai if you aren't going out with a group of people who know how to fight, they'll group up against you and the police will do shit to find them afterwards. :c

What's the second rule of Thailand? Soccer kick old ladies? Everyone involved is a piece of shit.

2nd rule is know facts before judging...who knows what the family, or one of the family, did prior?

Bottom line: not my family so I don't care. :like

You fuckin asshole.
phpBB [video]

Footage emerged of a gang of thugs assaulting-a British family in the Hua Hin provice.This gang deliberately targeted Western tourists.

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » May 6. 2016, 02:53

Fasut wrote:You fuckin asshole.

Oh we got another tough guy... :like
:laugh

Return to “STREET FIGHTS”