Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Tourists KO'd in Thailand

A subforum devoted to street fight videos and discussion. Post the best and baddest videos from around the web, techniques, really anything goes. Street fights videos.
Aloha
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Tourists KO'd in Thailand

Postby Aloha » Apr 29. 2016, 08:57

Starts at 1:25ish...

phpBB [video]

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: Tourists KO'd in Thailand

Postby Robert223 » Apr 29. 2016, 17:31

First rule in Thailand: don't f**k with a Thai if you aren't going out with a group of people who know how to fight, they'll group up against you and the police will do shit to find them afterwards. :c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

Bakke
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Postby Bakke » Apr 29. 2016, 18:07

Robert223 wrote:First rule in Thailand: don't f**k with a Thai if you aren't going out with a group of people who know how to fight, they'll group up against you and the police will do shit to find them afterwards. :c

True that. I have been there 4 times, and have never had any negative encounters with a Thai. They are some of the nicest people I have come across. Only bad episode I have seen in Thailand was this French fucker who came to the hotel I was staying at, and started to go nuts because his room was "a mess". He got all up in their face, and they didnt seem intimidated by him at all. I was sitting with a grin on my face watching it, because I knew he had an ass whooping coming when the police showed up (unfortunately I couldnt stay to watch it as I had to catch a flight home).
"Just because your nations history offends you doesn't mean you get to erase it." - Gerd Pape

mmayhem
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby mmayhem » Apr 29. 2016, 20:04

Robert223 wrote:First rule in Thailand: don't f**k with a Thai if you aren't going out with a group of people who know how to fight, they'll group up against you and the police will do shit to find them afterwards. :c

What's the second rule of Thailand? Soccer kick old ladies? Everyone involved is a piece of shit.
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things" - George Carlin
CRI 78 winner
CRI 73 Winner
UFC on FOX 6 Invitational Winner.

jeanclaudelegend
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby jeanclaudelegend » Apr 29. 2016, 20:24

mmayhem wrote:

What's the second rule of Thailand? Soccer kick old ladies? Everyone involved is a piece of shit.

Straight up dude. I want to see that pudgy 40yo kid of theirs train up like kurt sloane and reclaim the families honor.
"Gogh you LOVE the drama just like a bitch who watches a soup opera"-kenny florian

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Apr 29. 2016, 20:29

mmayhem wrote:

2nd rule is know facts before judging...who knows what the family, or one of the family, did prior?

Bottom line: not my family so I don't care. :like

jeanclaudelegend
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby jeanclaudelegend » Apr 29. 2016, 21:13

Robert223 wrote:
mmayhem wrote:

2nd rule is know facts before judging...who knows what the family, or one of the family, did prior?

2nd rule may of applied if they didn't go the pensioners, little shits need 9mm therapy if that's how they roll.
"Gogh you LOVE the drama just like a bitch who watches a soup opera"-kenny florian

gyllespie
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby gyllespie » Apr 30. 2016, 07:43

Were the Thais trained fighters? Seems like it was way too easy for them to knock out the young Brit guy who was much bigger than them. One shot and he went out. It wasn't even a sucker punch.

Hey, lady, where was your pepper spray or taser? I would've defended you if I was there and you don't deserve such a brutal beating but...you did hit the guy first and if you are going to fight back you should at least be carrying some kind of weapon since they are much younger and likely stronger than you.

Loki
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Loki » Apr 30. 2016, 11:01

Sad state of affairs.

Redbelt
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby Redbelt » Apr 30. 2016, 14:56

This was a fucking mom, dad and son being fucking brutality beaten by some scumbags, everyone in this video should be shot what fucking reason would you ever have to soccer kick an old lady in the face and knock out their child? fucking animals. f**k Thailand.

mmayhem
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby mmayhem » Apr 30. 2016, 19:49

Robert223 wrote:
mmayhem wrote:

Are you actually saying that old lady possibly warranted a kick to the head? lol...ok

If you f**k with me im not coming after your grandma too. That's disgusting to attack some helpless old lady. Cowards all them fuckers.
CRI 78 winner
CRI 73 Winner

mmayhem
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby mmayhem » Apr 30. 2016, 20:06

Just watched the video over, at the start there's a man shoving another man around, the man leaves the scene and the brit family enters, he pushes a member of the family who falls on his face at 0:23, I wonder if the guy was drunk he fell really easily. So then the old lady gets into it with him and seems to slap him at 0:50. Then there's a bit of a crowd scuffle and the kid in the black shirt punches her at 1:16. Then either the same or another guy in a black shirt circles around and knocks out the old guy, old lady, and the drunk guy who fell at the start. Then these 3 cunts soccer kick all of em to finish the job. There's also a guy in a striped shirt that takes a beating from some kid wearing an orange shirt. Hard to know what started all this but a pack of kids willing to soccer kick people seem more vicious violent and likely to be the aggressors than an older family of tourists.
CRI 78 winner
CRI 73 Winner

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Apr 30. 2016, 20:37

mmayhem wrote:
Robert223 wrote:
mmayhem wrote:What's the second rule of Thailand? Soccer kick old ladies? Everyone involved is a piece of shit.

Are you actually saying that old lady possibly warranted a kick to the head? lol...ok

If you f**k with me im not coming after your grandma too. That's disgusting to attack some helpless old lady. Cowards all them fuckers.

"Who knows what one of the family did prior" equals "old lady deserved being soccer kicked" to you? :lol:

Redbelt
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby Redbelt » Apr 30. 2016, 20:42

Some real fucktards on this forum unless some old fuking lady shot your mom infront of your face i dont see why you would ever need to kick her in the fucking face like that, half them people in the video were probably high on fucking crack and meth.

Return to “STREET FIGHTS”