Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Surfers take waves very seriously

A subforum devoted to street fight videos and discussion. Post the best and baddest videos from around the web, techniques, really anything goes. Street fights videos.
scoobypoo
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Surfers take waves very seriously

Postby scoobypoo » Dec 11. 2015, 08:45

phpBB [video]

You can't really own a wave imo... One second they're here, next second gone...never to return again

thevillain
Dr. Octagon
Dr. Octagon

Re: Surfers take waves very seriously

Postby thevillain » Dec 11. 2015, 14:43

Gay & funny as f**k... :lol:
Hilarious that the dude in the red suit kept talking even though he got punished :mrgreen:
Last edited by thevillain on Dec 13. 2015, 12:53, edited 1 time in total.
ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ มิวราด

sk8purebr
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby sk8purebr » Dec 12. 2015, 18:17

Hahahah nice video man !

bodda777
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby bodda777 » Dec 13. 2015, 05:35

Hahah, this is some funny shit

bopol
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby bopol » Dec 25. 2015, 10:11

If the suits were yellow, I would have swears they were Bruce Lee'd bad clones.

Kronlk
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Postby Kronlk » Dec 25. 2015, 11:24

That tiny dog barking was more intimidating than either of these guys :lol:
How taste my peepee.

Crud
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Crud » Dec 29. 2015, 00:19

weak fight...good post :c

Gogh
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Gogh » Dec 29. 2015, 00:48

it's always a good reminder to see average joes fighting. makes me feel good about myself defense training. i couldve easily neutralized either of these dudes in less than 10 seconds

more importantly i like to ask myself, "if i was in this situation could i have avoided a confrontation?" yes i could have
in mma's dark age of roids, gsp was the best conditioned of them all. things that make you go hhhhmmmmmm

mma is a dog n pony show disguised as a legitimately run sport

snake eyes
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby snake eyes » Dec 29. 2015, 03:10

Gogh wrote:it's always a good reminder to see average joes fighting. makes me feel good about myself defense training. i couldve easily neutralized either of these dudes in less than 10 seconds

more importantly i like to ask myself, "if i was in this situation could i have avoided a confrontation?" yes i could have

One surfer per wave. Don't snake.

Gogh
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Gogh » Dec 29. 2015, 04:44

snake eyes wrote:
Gogh wrote:it's always a good reminder to see average joes fighting. makes me feel good about myself defense training. i couldve easily neutralized either of these dudes in less than 10 seconds

One surfer per wave. Don't snake.

:laugh
in mma's dark age of roids, gsp was the best conditioned of them all. things that make you go hhhhmmmmmm

mma is a dog n pony show disguised as a legitimately run sport

Vostok
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Vostok » Jan 5. 2016, 14:24

thevillain wrote:Gay & funny as f**k... :lol:
Hilarious that the dude in the red suit kept talking even though he got punished :mrgreen:
LOL yeh he was all acting like he was some bad ass karate technician too dint throw one punch 1qa
Ven

bazzereth
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby bazzereth » Jan 6. 2016, 19:29

What I take away from that is if in a fight, don't get emotional because you end up doing a lot of nothing. If you're in the fight that both of you are in because you both instigated it, you may as well put up some defence, OR offence. One of the two. It seemed like the bigger guy just gave up because the other guy wasn't doing anything. And why is he calling him a cook? is this Hawaiian for "you stole my wave"? I'm so out of pop culture...

ozbebad
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby ozbebad » Jan 7. 2016, 18:28

finite amount of waves, infinite amount of kooks. i love that the dude put the smackdown on the kid in the red suit. i live in socal and surf...i see so many of these guys that talk shit in the water do absolutely nothing when confronted with actual hands. better to handle it in the water and makes for a more entertaining bout.

ozbebad
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby ozbebad » Jan 7. 2016, 18:31

bazzereth wrote:What I take away from that is if in a fight, don't get emotional because you end up doing a lot of nothing. If you're in the fight that both of you are in because you both instigated it, you may as well put up some defence, OR offence. One of the two. It seemed like the bigger guy just gave up because the other guy wasn't doing anything. And why is he calling him a cook? is this Hawaiian for "you stole my wave"? I'm so out of pop culture...

not pop culture, it's surf culture. he was calling him a KOOK, but i swear he called him a gook a few times. it's slang for someone who doesn't belong in the water and general db. gotit haole?

Return to “STREET FIGHTS”