Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

34 Year Old Man Gets His ASS Beat By A 17 Year Old Kid

A subforum devoted to street fight videos and discussion. Post the best and baddest videos from around the web, techniques, really anything goes. Street fights videos.
HappyBoozeMore
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

34 Year Old Man Gets His ASS Beat By A 17 Year Old Kid

Postby HappyBoozeMore » Jul 22. 2014, 09:10

You know you’re in a bad spot in life when you’re picking fights with teenagers. The best part is the guy is trying to tap out during a street fight. Sorry to tell you buddy, but tap all you want, Herb Dean isn't coming to peel that kid off of you.

gyllespie
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Re: 34 Year Old Man Gets His ASS Beat By A 17 Year Old Kid

Postby gyllespie » Jul 22. 2014, 15:30

I'm starting to see so many skilled people applying their knowledge in a street fight. Back in the day you'd just see the typical fight consisting of wild punches thrown all over the place. Nowadays you see jabs, proper kicks, and bjj moves. It's cool but I figure it's only a matter of time before bullies learn proper combat skills. Just being realistic. I wish I can say bjj is a power granted to good guys only.

angst
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby angst » Jul 22. 2014, 16:47

the grown dude, should have walked long and hard away from that. but that roid raging teen was quite provocative.
punching him after he choked him out, come on dude.

the world's getting a lot more dangerous cos effective martial arts without the tradition of discipline are more and more freely available. i dont like thinking there's more kids running around like this... but there is. i'm by no means defending the older dude but that kid was roiding out of his mind and could quite easily end up killing or disabling someone his own size. trainers should be more pressed to discipline their students. you know like old school boxing gyms , "you streetfight you're out" kinda stuff.

DBertsch18
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby DBertsch18 » Jul 23. 2014, 10:02

angst wrote:the grown dude, should have walked long and hard away from that. but that roid raging teen was quite provocative.
punching him after he choked him out, come on dude.

the world's getting a lot more dangerous cos effective martial arts without the tradition of discipline are more and more freely available. i dont like thinking there's more kids running around like this... but there is. i'm by no means defending the older dude but that kid was roiding out of his mind and could quite easily end up killing or disabling someone his own size. trainers should be more pressed to discipline their students. you know like old school boxing gyms , "you streetfight you're out" kinda stuff.

That old guy had 100 pounds on him those punches after he was out didnt even faze him clearly lol
Dan Hardy, Donald Cerrone, Dominick Cruz, Jake Ellenberger, Bendo, JDS.
CRI Vitor vs Hendo Champ.

moose84
News Pimp
News Pimp
Location: 6x CRI Champ - XV~LX~LXXX~LXXXI~CVII~CXV, 10x VIP Invitational Champ, 2x LMS Champ - I & VIII

Postby moose84 » Jul 23. 2014, 10:13

kid says he wont hit him when his hands are down, but i guess hitting him after he was choked out is acceptable

what a bitch

also that guy should have never went for a TD, assuming he just wanted to use his weight and sit on the kid and then ground and pound him
LEATHER, ITS WHATS FOR DINNER! - PAT MILETICH

WHO WANTS A KO FOR CHRISTMAS! - FRANK SHAMROCK

MMI & OCT VS. DPI & GUS - MEXICAN STANDOFF

Logan
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Logan » Jul 23. 2014, 10:15

"Yearh bitch - it's a fucking fight..."

True words!

scoobypoo
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby scoobypoo » Jul 24. 2014, 09:06

I didnt see anything wrong with what the teenager did.
The man wasnt totally out after being choked, he was getting up while being punched and the tap out came after the man had dropped hard on his back trying to slam the teenager. It looked and sounded like the teenager even smacked his head on the concrete when the man threw himself backwards, so i think he was actually quite leniant considering.

angst
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby angst » Jul 24. 2014, 11:29

i thought the teenager initiated the rapid backwards falling motion, it kinda seemed far to explosive for the old dude.

it looked like he was out to me and to me its about the intent not the effect. anyway, the old dude brought that on himself. im just worried about when that kid decides to pick on someone his own size. that didnt really look like a battle either of them really needed to take part in and some poor kids gonna get goaded into fighting the teen and get messed up dangerously bad.

i fear for the human race thats all.

Waftist
ONE TIME CRI CHAMPION
ONE TIME CRI CHAMPION

Postby Waftist » Jul 24. 2014, 12:56

"I'm not a bitch like you"

Wails on him after he's choked out.
JDS - Lawler - Machida - Hunt - Aldo - Romero - Barnett - Shogun - Cruz - Masvidal - Mousasi
Gomi - Gustafsson - MacDonald -Tanaka - Ishihara - Jedrzejczyk - Shevchenko - Calderwood - Zingano

Hakuho - Robeisy Ramirez - Nieky Holzken - Canelo Alvarez

scoobypoo
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby scoobypoo » Jul 24. 2014, 13:20

The first backward motion the teen initialised but it looked to me like after that, the man tried punching backwards which didnt work so he then got up with the teen on his back and threw himself backward with the teen beneath him to try to stop the choke. Thats when it looked and sounded like the teens head smacked the floor and i think thats why the teen semi-choked him out then punched him a few times.
I think it could have been a lot worse and the teen could have gone further so i dont think it was all that bad really.

Its clearer in the 2nd vid

Logan
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Logan » Jul 25. 2014, 04:22

angst wrote:I fear for the human race thats all.

It's warranted.

scoobypoo
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby scoobypoo » Jul 25. 2014, 04:28

I find the banking cartels and economic warfare more scary

Joe Dolan
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Joe Dolan » Jul 25. 2014, 19:24

Video has been removed, dude. :(

DBertsch18
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby DBertsch18 » Aug 13. 2014, 11:43

moose84 wrote:kid says he wont hit him when his hands are down, but i guess hitting him after he was choked out is acceptable

what a bitch

also that guy should have never went for a TD, assuming he just wanted to use his weight and sit on the kid and then ground and pound him

That kid could have hit him 15 more times and he would have been perfectly okay. That grown ass man was twice his size, the bitch in the situation is obviously the grown man who tried to LnP a fucking kid. Luckily karma intervened and the old hick got his ass beat :c
Dan Hardy, Donald Cerrone, Dominick Cruz, Jake Ellenberger, Bendo, JDS.
CRI Vitor vs Hendo Champ.

Return to “STREET FIGHTS”