Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

New York Thug vs Trucker. Sorta Late stoppage.

A subforum devoted to street fight videos and discussion. Post the best and baddest videos from around the web, techniques, really anything goes. Street fights videos.
EcShaps
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Re: New York Thug vs Trucker. Sorta Late stoppage.

Postby EcShaps » Dec 11. 2016, 06:21

I don't understand how someone in that situation can't see how stupid it is to keep trying to fight. Just walk away!

BlueChip54
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby BlueChip54 » Dec 11. 2016, 14:50

Was a little much, but maybe he'll watch what he's saying now.

kksuited
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP
Location: From on top, underneath, from behind or in between.

Postby kksuited » Jan 22. 2017, 07:18

People that pick fights need to think that shit through. If you come at me, I assume you want to injure or kill me, so prepare to get it back. Wont be no chest puffing. It wont be fair. As for the people saying he got too much? Ive left a guy on the brink of consciousness , and he went and grabbed a bat to come after me. I let my sportsmanship (i wrestled since 5) trump my own safety. If I hadn't been warned about a second earlier, i might be dead. Incapacitate that motherfucker and get out of there.

Sidenote, i was able to take the bat away from him without getting hit. I choked him out and took the bat and his socks and shoes.
Alright, I'll fight you for it. You and me.

kksuited
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP
Location: From on top, underneath, from behind or in between.

Postby kksuited » Jan 22. 2017, 07:18

People that pick fights need to think that shit through. If you come at me, I assume you want to injure or kill me, so prepare to get it back. Wont be no chest puffing. It wont be fair. As for the people saying he got too much? Ive left a guy on the brink of consciousness , and he went and grabbed a bat to come after me. I let my sportsmanship (i wrestled since 5) trump my own safety. If I hadn't been warned about a second earlier, i might be dead. Incapacitate that motherfucker and get out of there.

Sidenote, i was able to take the bat away from him without getting hit. I choked him out and took the bat and his socks and shoes.
Alright, I'll fight you for it. You and me.

Gogh
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Gogh » Jan 22. 2017, 11:22

EcShaps wrote:I don't understand how someone in that situation can't see how stupid it is to keep trying to fight. Just walk away!

in mma's dark age of roids, gsp was the best conditioned of them all. things that make you go hhhhmmmmmm

mma is a dog n pony show disguised as a legitimately run sport

moose84
News Pimp
News Pimp
Location: 6x CRI Champ - XV~LX~LXXX~LXXXI~CVII~CXV, 10x VIP Invitational Champ, 2x LMS Champ - I & VIII

Postby moose84 » Jan 22. 2017, 19:07

Gogh wrote:
EcShaps wrote:I don't understand how someone in that situation can't see how stupid it is to keep trying to fight. Just walk away!

battle to assert dominance, plain and simple

we're programmed in certain aspects to never give up, especially when it involves testosterone and pride which leads to violence to settle who really is the king of the jungle
LEATHER, ITS WHATS FOR DINNER! - PAT MILETICH

WHO WANTS A KO FOR CHRISTMAS! - FRANK SHAMROCK

MMI & OCT VS. DPI & GUS - MEXICAN STANDOFF

sabo
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby sabo » Jan 22. 2017, 22:21

guys prob like 160 lbs trying to take on a dude 250+ not very smart.  Always have to respect heavy guys due to the fact they can put a lot more mass behind that punch.  And if they get on top of you its over.

and picking a fight when it can easily turn to 1 vs 2, is very stupid.  Hes lucky he didnt get both of them kicking his ass.  And hes lucky there were people to stop it, that guy probably would have pounded him for another few minutes.

Why put yourself in that kind of risk situation?  Even if you win, whats it prove?  Too many people today are trained and or armed.  Pick fights at your own risk.
mind-wars.com ~

"MMA kicks and throws will break your bones, but names will never hurt you...."

kingink99
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby kingink99 » Jan 24. 2017, 08:44

his jacket didn't help too much

olivertwist
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby olivertwist » Apr 17. 2017, 10:49

That inbred fatty needs to back to West Virginia!

Return to “STREET FIGHTS”