Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

New York Thug vs Trucker. Sorta Late stoppage.

A subforum devoted to street fight videos and discussion. Post the best and baddest videos from around the web, techniques, really anything goes. Street fights videos.
Rex Fortune
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

New York Thug vs Trucker. Sorta Late stoppage.

Postby Rex Fortune » Mar 18. 2014, 13:31

Monkeys are what happens when you have opposable thumbs but not higher reasoning. And are an asshole. -Josh Barnett

The Oct
CRI President since CRI 91
CRI President since CRI 91

Re: New York Thug vs Trucker. Sorta Late stoppage.

Postby The Oct » Mar 18. 2014, 14:21

New Yorker did seem to be the asshole in this situation, but he probably got a little more than he deserved.
"Behind these eyes, one finds, only darkness... These are the eyes, of a psychopath."
- Dr. Loomis

Bakke
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Postby Bakke » Mar 18. 2014, 14:26

The Oct wrote:New Yorker did seem to be the asshole in this situation, but he probably got a little more than he deserved.

Yes. A little too much, but maybe he will act more civilized in the future after a lesson like that.
"Just because your nations history offends you doesn't mean you get to erase it." - Gerd Pape

bulldoger
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby bulldoger » Mar 18. 2014, 14:33

people often forgoting,due to watching mma fights,that in street fightu can finish a victim in couple of seconds,by slaming his head against concrete,or some more nasty and dirty stuf,coz it's "street fight,and ther's NO rules,but nice takedodn and scramble thou :x :oops: :cry: thug got what he deserved by engagin' whitout reason,just to prove that he's tough or who knows what's happening in he's screwed brain
I would never aprove or encourage actions such as this,LIVE AND LET OTHERS ALONE MAN :wax
Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose

┏━━━┓╋╋╋┏┓╋┏┓┏━━━┓
┃┏━━┛╋╋╋┃┃┏┛┗┫┏━━┛
┃┗━━┳┳━━┫┗┻┓┏┫┗━━┳━━┳━┓
┃┏━━╋┫┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃┏━━┫┏┓┃┏┓┓
┃┃╋╋┃┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┫┃╋╋┃┏┓┃┃┃┣┓
┗┛╋╋┗┻━┓┣┛┗┻━┻┛╋╋┗┛┗┻┛┗┻┛
╋╋╋╋╋┏━┛┃
╋╋╋╋╋┗━━┛

|||||

HappyBoozeMore
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby HappyBoozeMore » Mar 18. 2014, 17:29

I absolutely hate watching people get slugged when they’re clearly already knocked out. Gives me the brain damage willies. And at what point does this go from a little scrap to attempted murder? I’d say right around the 7th punch to his unconscious face.

But that’s the risk you run when you fight fatsos. You’re always susceptible to being sat on and rendered helpless by their fat power. Once he takes a seat, it’s game over.

MMAccount
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby MMAccount » Mar 18. 2014, 17:34

Did he call them niggas?

XabmX
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby XabmX » Mar 18. 2014, 18:03

wow....shitty thing to have caught on camera, he beat that dude badly. but the black guy was asking for it, he even threw the first punch. must be embarrassing to state how you dont care if you get jumped, then get beat to shit by one person. hopefully he'll learn a lesson, but probably not.
Mark Hunt Super Fan
Pride Never Die

redeyeddawn
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby redeyeddawn » Mar 18. 2014, 18:18

From what I can tell amongst the guys who fought both were talking. The guy in green looked like he was trying to get the newyorker thug to fight him "back around the corner".

Before the black guy threw the first punch the guy in green said back around the corner and lets go.

The thing I hate about these videos is all you see is 1:30 seconds of video and you all of a sudden get loads of people convinced that justice was served. In reality god knows what caused both parties to start talking. The black guy was louder and postering with more swagger but I did not see evidence that "justice was served" as so many of the youtube comments assume. Heck maybe the white guys cut him off and were talking shit first or maybe he caught them double teaming his girlfriend :lol: .... Or maybe the newyorker thug guy really did start it or cause the worse initial transgression. Main thing that bothers me is the inability for so many people to reserve judgement. Whatever hopefully the guy in green was at less or equal fault for the fight.
awaiting puny walter sobcheck for arm wrestling duel

Bakke
H.O.F. CRI3
H.O.F. CRI3

Postby Bakke » Mar 18. 2014, 18:28

redeyeddawn wrote:From what I can tell amongst the guys who fought both were talking. The guy in green looked like he was trying to get the newyorker thug to fight him "back around the corner".

Before the black guy threw the first punch the guy in green said back around the corner and lets go.

The thing I hate about these videos is all you see is 1:30 seconds of video and you all of a sudden get loads of people convinced that justice was served. In reality god knows what caused both parties to start talking. The black guy was louder and postering with more swagger but I did not see evidence that "justice was served" as so many of the youtube comments assume. Heck maybe the white guys cut him off and were talking shit first or maybe he caught them double teaming his girlfriend :lol: .... Or maybe the newyorker thug guy really did start it or cause the worse initial transgression. Main thing that bothers me is the inability for so many people to reserve judgement. Whatever hopefully the guy in green was at less or equal fault for the fight.

He threw the first punch though. No matter what happened before, the guy in the green had the right to defend himself and he did. I wont say that justice was served, but when you throw first, then you deserve it in my eyes. But the guy in the green should definitely have stopped earlier. The black guy looked like he was half dead after those punches :?
"Just because your nations history offends you doesn't mean you get to erase it." - Gerd Pape

redeyeddawn
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby redeyeddawn » Mar 18. 2014, 18:45

Bakke wrote:
redeyeddawn wrote:From what I can tell amongst the guys who fought both were talking. The guy in green looked like he was trying to get the newyorker thug to fight him "back around the corner".

He threw the first punch though. No matter what happened before, the guy in the green had the right to defend himself and he did. I wont say that justice was served, but when you throw first, then you deserve it in my eyes. But the guy in the green should definitely have stopped earlier. The black guy looked like he was half dead after those punches :?

Didn't say the guy in green was wrong for what he did, I said I disagreed with many of the comments trying to make this video into something satisfying or an example of "street justice". Just don't have enough info to come to a knowledgeable impression.

I also have to say that the throwing first punch thing can depend on the circumstances. Most likely from the other stuff going on in this video it was unlikely the truckers tried to actually surprise attack him nor did it seem like whatever they did was particularly unspeakable so I won't disagree he deserved to get something back for trying to blitz the guy.
awaiting puny walter sobcheck for arm wrestling duel

Walt
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Walt » Mar 18. 2014, 19:25

Done and done.
I predict that Daniel Cormier will be the UFC LHW Champion in 2015.

JohnStudd
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby JohnStudd » Mar 18. 2014, 19:37

When will these people learn that lifes hard enough without going out and looking for extra problems...

frontkick
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby frontkick » Mar 18. 2014, 23:15

Guy in the white car stealthily moved his car out of the way just as the fight was about to end up on his vehicle.
Well played sir.
8)

MANTIS TOBOGGAN
TWO TIME CRI CHAMPION
TWO TIME CRI CHAMPION

Postby MANTIS TOBOGGAN » Mar 18. 2014, 23:41

Look like this was in glendale

Return to “STREET FIGHTS”