Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Police officer brutally beaten up in New York

A subforum devoted to street fight videos and discussion. Post the best and baddest videos from around the web, techniques, really anything goes. Street fights videos.
wavy
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Re: Police officer brutally beaten up in New York

Postby wavy » Nov 28. 2013, 23:09

f**k the police, i live in nyc & 80% of them are power hungry douche licks, off duty cop prolly started it anyways, give the man 2 years & probation & let him out.

meh00
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby meh00 » Dec 1. 2013, 12:24

chaelwonclearly wrote:
GSP 1+3+5 wrote:Can't you read? He said
if you think what he did warrants life in prison then think god you dont make the laws. cause 75% of the world would be behind bars forever
The guy assaulted someone.

Assault is an unwanted touching when you smash the back of an unconscious mans head against the pavement that's attempted murder

Ignore him the dude is a tard. Commenting about the car the cop was driving and disregarding he was nearly beaten to death.. idiot lol.

vaskebg
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby vaskebg » Dec 25. 2013, 19:48

MMA IAN wrote:
HappyBoozeMore wrote:
http://nypost.com/2013/11/17/off-duty-cop-nearly-pummeled-to-death-in-bar-brawl/An off-duty NYPD sergeant was beaten within an inch of his life outside a Queens diner early Sunday by a thug who kept brutally bashing his head as he lay sprawled in the street. A sickening cell-phone video shows Sgt. Mohammed Deen get knocked to the ground, then repeatedly kicked and punched by a hulking brute identified by cops as Hayden Holder, 29, of Jamaica. At one point, the video shows the attacker leaving Deen crumpled on the pavement as he tries to smash in the windows of the NYPD veteran’s nearby white BMW 535i — with Deen’s horrified wife locked inside, a police source said. When the perp can’t break the glass, the video — which was posted to Facebook — shows him returning to his motionless victim, smashing his head against the street and pummeling him some more. “It was a vicious, savage beating,'' one stunned law-enforcement source said. Sources said Deen — who had earlier exchanged words with Holder at a Queens nightclub — suffered critical injuries and was in a medically induced coma at Jamaica Hospital. Holder, who was busted as he tried to run away from the South Richmond Hill scene, was charged with felony assault. He glared at reporters but said nothing Sunday evening as cops took him from the 106th Precinct — dressed in a hospital gown from treatment for an injury to his hand — to court. Sources said Holder confessed to the attack but did not know that Deen was a cop at the time.

No words for what this scum bag did. It was way way over the top. Once you KO someone there is pretty much no excuse for continuing to beat a man like he did, unless you are trying to kill him. Hayden Holder should just put in a request to the judge for life sentence because the minute you’re out in public again you’ll most likely have an entire police force hunting you down.

Too many hits after the fact. The officer looks pretty built himself and considering the violence of the beating and continuation It does make me wonder if he was an innocent party.

I don't know about American cops but a 5 series would be well out of range of an Aussie cops salary...Unless they were dirty. Maybe theres more to the story.

yep thinking the same way...America is 13 trillion in debt, and yet a police seargent is driving 535 ?!? I wouldnt be surprised if he was covering up drug trade...

RICH_DOGPAIL
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Location: DOGPAIL INDUSTRIES: A legendary movement run by Phteves

Postby RICH_DOGPAIL » Feb 17. 2014, 02:51

its human code to not hit someone after the KO... amped up or not.

... this will come back to bite him no doubt, my thoughts go out to the cop

Kmetal
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Kmetal » May 26. 2014, 06:35

Looks to me like the dude followed the cop to his car, the cop was walking away. It's such a grey area cuz the cop may or may not have identified himself as one, at 2am, in a NYC club, he was certainly acting in a civilian manner, but really, even if the dude was out of it enough to knowingly knock a cop out, going after his wife, I dunno. I honestly think the dude dint know it was a cop, but either way, far far too late of a stoppage. If those were 135ers it be bad, but, w dudes the size of that, it's really bad.

Thankfully the kick wasn't full force. It's obviously never good, but I think most pro mma and football athletes probably have taken much more damage, my uncle actually got hit by the bucket on a back hoe, full force, and recovered so he was back to normal, but has recently had a mild stroke, about 15 years later. These things are so fickle.

MANTIS TOBOGGAN
TWO TIME CRI CHAMPION
TWO TIME CRI CHAMPION

Postby MANTIS TOBOGGAN » May 26. 2014, 07:02

Holy shit
I don't understand how someone can stay that raged for so long.there also has to be more to this story.
"it's generally because I learned that lesson the hard way.
The cost of that wisdom came as the result of a fuck-up.
Typically with a large price tag"
-Coach Rich-

CRI-XXII-LXXVI-CHAMPION

unmapped
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby unmapped » May 26. 2014, 15:47

justice for trayvon

MMA IAN
Zuffa
Zuffa

Postby MMA IAN » May 26. 2014, 16:03

unmapped wrote:justice for trayvon

Justice for Autumn Pasquale

7-3 AV bets

ikugan
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby ikugan » May 26. 2014, 17:50

^^^^ + 10000000000000000000000000000

goldonline13
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby goldonline13 » Jun 8. 2014, 23:46

Intellect excursion trumps imaginary a different time period.
[url=http://www.fifa14world.co.uk/]Fut 14 coins[/url]
[url=http://www.fifa14cup.com/]Fifa 14 coins[/url]

Hvacpro
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby Hvacpro » Jun 24. 2014, 01:48

Cops in NY are ruthless, and they do this shit to helpless women and others, so when people see this, they need to understand, they will do it to you. so wake the fk up.
Cheers to my Hater's, Be Patient, More to come.

Hvacpro
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby Hvacpro » Jun 24. 2014, 01:50

MMA IAN wrote:
unmapped wrote:justice for trayvon

Justice for Autumn Pasquale

so u fkg try to justify this with Trayvon? wtf :crazy besides hijacking this thread , ya fkg idiot..... this is old news, it was national news... so dont even try that bs. to be honest i seen more racist shit on the other side of the coin than this... so I wouldnt be so eager to bring shit up.
Cheers to my Hater's, Be Patient, More to come.

MMA IAN
Zuffa
Zuffa

Postby MMA IAN » Jun 24. 2014, 02:43

Calm your african american ass down. Yeah man I'm hijacking the thread even though I made numerous on topic posts and only replied to someone else who was posting off topic comments.
7-3 AV bets

Return to “STREET FIGHTS”