Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Police officer brutally beaten up in New York

A subforum devoted to street fight videos and discussion. Post the best and baddest videos from around the web, techniques, really anything goes. Street fights videos.
HappyBoozeMore
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Police officer brutally beaten up in New York

Postby HappyBoozeMore » Nov 19. 2013, 10:03

An off-duty NYPD sergeant was beaten within an inch of his life outside a Queens diner early Sunday by a thug who kept brutally bashing his head as he lay sprawled in the street. A sickening cell-phone video shows Sgt. Mohammed Deen get knocked to the ground, then repeatedly kicked and punched by a hulking brute identified by cops as Hayden Holder, 29, of Jamaica. At one point, the video shows the attacker leaving Deen crumpled on the pavement as he tries to smash in the windows of the NYPD veteran’s nearby white BMW 535i — with Deen’s horrified wife locked inside, a police source said. When the perp can’t break the glass, the video — which was posted to Facebook — shows him returning to his motionless victim, smashing his head against the street and pummeling him some more. “It was a vicious, savage beating,'' one stunned law-enforcement source said. Sources said Deen — who had earlier exchanged words with Holder at a Queens nightclub — suffered critical injuries and was in a medically induced coma at Jamaica Hospital. Holder, who was busted as he tried to run away from the South Richmond Hill scene, was charged with felony assault. He glared at reporters but said nothing Sunday evening as cops took him from the 106th Precinct — dressed in a hospital gown from treatment for an injury to his hand — to court. Sources said Holder confessed to the attack but did not know that Deen was a cop at the time.

No words for what this scum bag did. It was way way over the top. Once you KO someone there is pretty much no excuse for continuing to beat a man like he did, unless you are trying to kill him. Hayden Holder should just put in a request to the judge for life sentence because the minute you’re out in public again you’ll most likely have an entire police force hunting you down.

bulldoger
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Re: Police officer brutally beaten up in New York

Postby bulldoger » Nov 19. 2013, 10:58

No words for what this scum bag did
now he can pruve in jail brawls :x

Hayden Holder should just put in a request to the judge for life sentence because the minute you’re out in public again you’ll most likely have an entire police force hunting you down.
u r lil' to harsh life sentence omg,coz he's ass in gen pop will not endure 1-2y :evil: 8) :lol:
Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose

┏━━━┓╋╋╋┏┓╋┏┓┏━━━┓
┃┏━━┛╋╋╋┃┃┏┛┗┫┏━━┛
┃┗━━┳┳━━┫┗┻┓┏┫┗━━┳━━┳━┓
┃┏━━╋┫┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃┏━━┫┏┓┃┏┓┓
┃┃╋╋┃┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┫┃╋╋┃┏┓┃┃┃┣┓
┗┛╋╋┗┻━┓┣┛┗┻━┻┛╋╋┗┛┗┻┛┗┻┛
╋╋╋╋╋┏━┛┃
╋╋╋╋╋┗━━┛

|||||

booomxxx
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby booomxxx » Nov 19. 2013, 11:32

im feeling bad for holder, im sure he will get some extra torture in jail, and when he gets out, the same. what if he did that to some random dude, he could have just walked away without any big trouble.... there are many fights here on this section with almost the same brutallity. did he headkick him too? headkicks are even whore or? there is no excuse for what he did but the clue of this incident is that if the police kicks your ass you go to jail. if you kick the polices ass you will go to jail too.

JJDG
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby JJDG » Nov 20. 2013, 18:28

booomxxx wrote:im feeling bad for holder, im sure he will get some extra torture in jail, and when he gets out, the same. what if he did that to some random dude, he could have just walked away without any big trouble.... there are many fights here on this section with almost the same brutallity. did he headkick him too? headkicks are even whore or? there is no excuse for what he did but the clue of this incident is that if the police kicks your ass you go to jail. if you kick the polices ass you will go to jail too.

he aint gettin out.
Bisping fan since TUF 3

AV BETS 11-4

Glover > Jones - 2 week av bet with moose84

UFC on FOX 6 Invitational Winner.

NijenhuisR
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby NijenhuisR » Nov 20. 2013, 18:38

HappyBoozeMore wrote:

No words for what this scum bag did. It was way way over the top. Once you KO someone there is pretty much no excuse for continuing to beat a man like he did, unless you are trying to kill him. Hayden Holder should just put in a request to the judge for life sentence because the minute you’re out in public again you’ll most likely have an entire police force hunting you down.

i hope youre right. this fucker deserves to die.
AV bets 10-4

MMA IAN
Zuffa
Zuffa

Postby MMA IAN » Nov 20. 2013, 23:03

HappyBoozeMore wrote:
http://nypost.com/2013/11/17/off-duty-cop-nearly-pummeled-to-death-in-bar-brawl/An off-duty NYPD sergeant was beaten within an inch of his life outside a Queens diner early Sunday by a thug who kept brutally bashing his head as he lay sprawled in the street. A sickening cell-phone video shows Sgt. Mohammed Deen get knocked to the ground, then repeatedly kicked and punched by a hulking brute identified by cops as Hayden Holder, 29, of Jamaica. At one point, the video shows the attacker leaving Deen crumpled on the pavement as he tries to smash in the windows of the NYPD veteran’s nearby white BMW 535i — with Deen’s horrified wife locked inside, a police source said. When the perp can’t break the glass, the video — which was posted to Facebook — shows him returning to his motionless victim, smashing his head against the street and pummeling him some more. “It was a vicious, savage beating,'' one stunned law-enforcement source said. Sources said Deen — who had earlier exchanged words with Holder at a Queens nightclub — suffered critical injuries and was in a medically induced coma at Jamaica Hospital. Holder, who was busted as he tried to run away from the South Richmond Hill scene, was charged with felony assault. He glared at reporters but said nothing Sunday evening as cops took him from the 106th Precinct — dressed in a hospital gown from treatment for an injury to his hand — to court. Sources said Holder confessed to the attack but did not know that Deen was a cop at the time.

Too many hits after the fact. The officer looks pretty built himself and considering the violence of the beating and continuation It does make me wonder if he was an innocent party.

I don't know about American cops but a 5 series would be well out of range of an Aussie cops salary...Unless they were dirty. Maybe theres more to the story.
7-3 AV bets

The Oct
CRI President since CRI 91
CRI President since CRI 91

Postby The Oct » Nov 20. 2013, 23:25

f**k that guy. It's never cool to hit someone who's unconscious.
"Behind these eyes, one finds, only darkness... These are the eyes, of a psychopath."
- Dr. Loomis

bigtahoe
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby bigtahoe » Nov 20. 2013, 23:54

What a low life piece of trash. America is turning into a shit hole, the thug culture is killing our country.

woof8
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby woof8 » Nov 21. 2013, 12:11

The Oct wrote:f**k that guy. It's never cool to hit someone who's unconscious.

:shock: yeh that was a savage beating, i neva understand y ppl dont step in 1s its gone so far
TRAIN BY DAY, JOE ROGAN PODCAST BY NIGHT..ALL DAY!!!!!!

woof8
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby woof8 » Nov 21. 2013, 12:14

woof8 wrote:
The Oct wrote:f**k that guy. It's never cool to hit someone who's unconscious.

:shock: yeh that was a savage beating, i neva understand y ppl dont step in 1s its gone so far the guy is out n still taking blows not sayen u av to fight the guy but get him off
TRAIN BY DAY, JOE ROGAN PODCAST BY NIGHT..ALL DAY!!!!!!

Redbelt
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby Redbelt » Nov 21. 2013, 23:05

f**k! that cop will never be the same! thats hardcore brain damage. "THAT NIGGAH DEAD" lol.

tre loucks
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby tre loucks » Nov 21. 2013, 23:25

booomxxx wrote:im feeling bad for holder, im sure he will get some extra torture in jail, and when he gets out, the same. what if he did that to some random dude, he could have just walked away without any big trouble.... there are many fights here on this section with almost the same brutallity. did he headkick him too? headkicks are even whore or? there is no excuse for what he did but the clue of this incident is that if the police kicks your ass you go to jail. if you kick the polices ass you will go to jail too.

lol he wont get any torture in jail for about killing a cop. if anything he will get respect and welcomed in. even the guards are not gonna f**k with him are you kidding me. i dont know where you are from but in america the criminals respect this type of behavior. and he isnt going to be in any jail around there they will move him to a facility where no one knows his victim. i bet anything that guy had a box of shit handed to him when he walked through the door. coffee,cakes,smokes,radio. i promise you as big as that boy was and what he is in there for. he was getting high fives coming in. guards are pussies and rightfully so. they dont want killed and they sure dont want sued or locked up with the inmates. now the judge might f**k him and give him maximun sentence for the brutality of the crime and the victim being a cop. but other than that he dont have anyone to fear.

edit: and being it was new york he went to rikers island. so i wouldnt be surprised if he didnt get bond and was out within weeks, days if not hours. overcrowding of the jail. they got bigger fish to fry. murders, rapes, kidknapping's etc......
silence is golden,but duct tape is silver
av bets 5-5
av betting retired by MDF
Irony: getting a girl pregnant on a pullout couch.

gyllespie
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby gyllespie » Nov 22. 2013, 06:17

f**k. This world has gone to complete shit. I can't believe that cunt tried to go after the cop's wife when she was just innocently sitting in the car. Talk about being lower than scum. Since the victim is a cop, couldn't the witness(es) get charged for not doing anything? I don't know the laws in detail but it can't be good or even neutral for someone to just stand there and video tape a cop basically getting murdered.

I don't know, I guess I can understand if someone is afraid to get involved in violence but damn, people need to team up and gather strength in numbers to stop an assailant from committing murder. The incident was nearby a restaurant. Surely at least five to ten guys can each grab a chair to bust up that rampaging gorilla. It just doesn't seem right to just stand there and watch while a victim is getting killed.

tre loucks
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby tre loucks » Nov 22. 2013, 09:38

gyllespie wrote:f**k. This world has gone to complete shit. I can't believe that cunt tried to go after the cop's wife when she was just innocently sitting in the car. Talk about being lower than scum. Since the victim is a cop, couldn't the witness(es) get charged for not doing anything? I don't know the laws in detail but it can't be good or even neutral for someone to just stand there and video tape a cop basically getting murdered.

I don't know, I guess I can understand if someone is afraid to get involved in violence but damn, people need to team up and gather strength in numbers to stop an assailant from committing murder. The incident was nearby a restaurant. Surely at least five to ten guys can each grab a chair to bust up that rampaging gorilla. It just doesn't seem right to just stand there and watch while a victim is getting killed.

no you can not be charged with a crime because you are a witness. and besides no one knew he was a cop he was off duty.
silence is golden,but duct tape is silver
av bets 5-5
av betting retired by MDF
Irony: getting a girl pregnant on a pullout couch.

Return to “STREET FIGHTS”