Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

JESSICA ANDRADE vs KAROLINA KOWALKIEWICZ

Serious MMA Forum. MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Full Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, UFC Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to the source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
User avatar
support
info@mmashare.com
info@mmashare.com
Posts: 10018
Joined: Jan 6. 2007, 13:44

JESSICA ANDRADE vs KAROLINA KOWALKIEWICZ

Postby support » Sep 8. 2018, 02:47

JESSICA ANDRADE vs KAROLINA KOWALKIEWICZ full fight - UFC 228 Live Stream replay

VIDEO

You might need to turn off AdBlock




MMASHARE.com

User avatar
Daxav
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP
Posts: 170
Joined: Oct 23. 2015, 15:36

Re: JESSICA ANDRADE vs KAROLINA KOWALKIEWICZ

Postby Daxav » Sep 9. 2018, 04:55

Someone just made herself new highlight material here.
2018 France NoGi Vice-Champion (Interm- +97,50 KG)
Middleweight -1W/0L ( 3W/0L/1NC (Ama)
Blue Belt
Gyms I trained in:
- Monarchy Gym (MSA)
- Tristar (Quebec, CA)
- Legacy Gym (Philippines)
- M1 (AUS)
- Bangkok Fight Club (THL)
- Quoniam Academy (FR)

paupre
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP
Posts: 306
Joined: Dec 20. 2015, 09:14

Re: JESSICA ANDRADE vs KAROLINA KOWALKIEWICZ

Postby paupre » Sep 9. 2018, 09:08

Spoiler
'
'
'
'
'
'
Well that was an exciting fight, for anyone who says females can't bang should reference this. I am kind of conflicted KK was definitely rocked but don't think she was out, had her legs up in a defensive position and her head of the canvas. Would the outcome been different if the Ref hadn't stopped it probably not but as the saying go let the fighter be completely out?!

User avatar
robdogj
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP
Posts: 101
Joined: Dec 31. 2013, 21:21
Contact:

Re: JESSICA ANDRADE vs KAROLINA KOWALKIEWICZ

Postby robdogj » Sep 9. 2018, 11:35

paupre wrote:Spoiler
'
'
'
'
'
'
Well that was an exciting fight, for anyone who says females can't bang should reference this.  I am kind of conflicted KK was definitely rocked but don't think she was out, had her legs up in a defensive position and her head of the canvas.  Would the outcome been different if the Ref hadn't stopped it probably not but as the saying go let the fighter be completely out?!

sorry bro bro but she was definitely out - look at it again - the eyes go to the back of the skull - got lit up w/ a deadly 1-2 & didn't even see it coming

User avatar
Chimp
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 990
Joined: Nov 21. 2009, 11:47

Re: JESSICA ANDRADE vs KAROLINA KOWALKIEWICZ

Postby Chimp » Sep 10. 2018, 08:34

lol... yeh not sure how you can say she wasn’t out. She was completely out from the first punch, the second hits and she’s already like jelly. Anyway damn she’s aggressive and such raw power. This division is really hotting up!

paupre
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP
Posts: 306
Joined: Dec 20. 2015, 09:14

Re: JESSICA ANDRADE vs KAROLINA KOWALKIEWICZ

Postby paupre » Sep 10. 2018, 09:13

I think she was out until she hit the floor then it woke her up, I see what you are talking about but she had enough awareness and instinct to get her legs in a defensive position and her head of the floor. But again as a referee the question becomes how much more damage has to occur before you stop the fight.

User avatar
Diesel67
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP
Posts: 218
Joined: Dec 30. 2007, 01:23
Contact:

Re: JESSICA ANDRADE vs KAROLINA KOWALKIEWICZ

Postby Diesel67 » Sep 12. 2018, 12:56

Let Jessica land a follow-up shot or two to make sure. Karolina got up too fast.
You may be shepherds but we're through being sheep.

User avatar
MajorBA
H.O.F.
H.O.F.
Posts: 2508
Joined: Sep 20. 2014, 04:33

Re: JESSICA ANDRADE vs KAROLINA KOWALKIEWICZ

Postby MajorBA » Sep 12. 2018, 17:22

I would have liked it if KK won too, but didn't happen.  That was clean of a stoppage as they come.  Great job by the ref saving her from getting killed.
"If they will play fair I will play fair, but if they won't then I reserve all my rights to do anything I find myself able to do."-William Howard Taft

"We can't cure stupid, but we can alleviate it's symptoms."-MajorBA

User avatar
Herognu
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP
Posts: 165
Joined: Jul 6. 2013, 19:43

Re: JESSICA ANDRADE vs KAROLINA KOWALKIEWICZ

Postby Herognu » Sep 12. 2018, 17:41

Hard banger, but then again she felt into the pot with roids. I don't give a shit, women who look like that is either not a woman or she has been taking roids. They simply do not have testosterone and not even if they pump iron for 20 years will they look like that!!! 

User avatar
Diesel67
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP
Posts: 218
Joined: Dec 30. 2007, 01:23
Contact:

Re: JESSICA ANDRADE vs KAROLINA KOWALKIEWICZ

Postby Diesel67 » Sep 12. 2018, 21:00

Herognu wrote:Hard banger, but then again she felt into the pot with roids. I don't give a shit, women who look like that is either not a woman or she has been taking roids. They simply do not have testosterone and not even if they pump iron for 20 years will they look like that!!! 

Here we go again.  Another talented and muscular female athlete is getting the Cris Cyborg treatment.  You revealed your ignorance by stating that women do not have testosterone.  Every woman with functioning adrenal glands makes testosterone.  Some make more and some make less.  Champion athletes are almost by definition outliers.  Combine that with good genetics, proper nutrition and fanatical dedication to what they do, and you get an Andrade or a Cyborg.  Come back when you have PROOF in the form of a positive drug test.
You may be shepherds but we're through being sheep.

User avatar
Herognu
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP
Posts: 165
Joined: Jul 6. 2013, 19:43

Re: JESSICA ANDRADE vs KAROLINA KOWALKIEWICZ

Postby Herognu » Sep 13. 2018, 16:42

Diesel67 wrote:
Herognu wrote:Hard banger, but then again she felt into the pot with roids. I don't give a shit, women who look like that is either not a woman or she has been taking roids. They simply do not have testosterone and not even if they pump iron for 20 years will they look like that!!! 

Here we go again.  Another talented and muscular female athlete is getting the Cris Cyborg treatment.  You revealed your ignorance by stating that women do not have testosterone.  Every woman with functioning adrenal glands makes testosterone.  Some make more and some make less.  Champion athletes are almost by definition outliers.  Combine that with good genetics, proper nutrition and fanatical dedication to what they do, and you get an Andrade or a Cyborg.  Come back when you have PROOF in the form of a positive drug test.

Sorry you can't take the facts. You should have used helmet before you took too much Mr punching back.

In all the years of training I know that even for men training very hard building up muscle mass is difficult, especially when the training is mixed between strengh og cardio such as it is in MMA. As soon as you start training cardio you loose muscle mass. 
Men have 7 times the testosterone level than women. Before boys start to produce testosterone girls are in fact as strong as boys. 
For a woman to gain the muscle mass and body shape as Andrade well all the odds are against her onless she gets chimical help. 

Even though I don't expect you to be able to take in information I'll leave you this link so maybe someone very painstakenly slowly can translate the information into sign language for you. 
https://academic.oup.com/beheco/article/25/4/685/257440
This one your mom can read for you tonight because it is a level where everybody can have the illusion that they understand.
https://www.shecares.com/hormones/testo ... -and-women 

Good luck with you neurological surgery/lobotomy. 

Tony Soporno
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP
Posts: 229
Joined: Apr 2. 2009, 06:22

Re: JESSICA ANDRADE vs KAROLINA KOWALKIEWICZ

Postby Tony Soporno » Sep 17. 2018, 15:14

Very impressive performance by Jessica. Karolina is usually hard to hit and handles getting hit well. She beat Rose and had a competitive match with Joanna with that style. But Jessica's hand speed and power were too overpowering and she was very accurate too. I don't know what she's on, but regardless, that's gonna be a lot for any woman in the division to deal with.


Return to “MMA VIDEOS”