Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

Forum Closure

Serious MMA Forum. MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Full Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, UFC Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to the source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
poolxxxshark
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Re: Forum Closure

Postby poolxxxshark » Sep 9. 2018, 21:40

sorry to see you go thanks for all your hard work over the years, great site.
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸þØØ£x×x§H®K`·.¸¸.·´´¯'··._.·~²º¹²~O.o°

thevillain
Dr. Octagon
Dr. Octagon

Postby thevillain » Sep 10. 2018, 07:03

kmark wrote:This wholesite is pretty uselesswithout t7he videos now  almost every one is taken down now by the morning after the fight just close the whole damn thing. 

Shut the fųck up mark !
Longtime user with no posts,of course u dont care...
ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ มิวราด

Lukeo
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby Lukeo » Sep 10. 2018, 07:51

thevillain wrote:
kmark wrote:This wholesite is pretty uselesswithout t7he videos now  almost every one is taken down now by the morning after the fight just close the whole damn thing. 

Shut the fųck up mark !

This site has been awesome. it's been years since Ive used it to source vids. Great site for general MMA chatter.

thevillain
Dr. Octagon
Dr. Octagon

Postby thevillain » Sep 10. 2018, 09:52

Lukeo wrote:
thevillain wrote:

Shut the fųck up mark !

This site has been awesome. it's been years since Ive used it to source vids. Great site for general MMA chatter.

This indeed + i also used the vids to re-watch fights every now and then,even though I watched most of the events live.
ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ มิวราด

muga mushin
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby muga mushin » Sep 10. 2018, 10:55

tre loucks wrote:
Poochie wrote:
tre loucks wrote:Yes we also have mma share man cave which is an off topic page. But only old school share members will be added to that page. But the main page. MMA share is open to anyone.

It's a man cave for me or nothing.

You guys are the exception. If you come from here make sure you pm one of us admins. And we will let you in the cave. The cave is for mma share old school members. You would qualify. Just let us know your username when’s you join. 

Define old school.
Too bad, I don't have Facebook. And I was just about to make a new thread. :lol: 

Was fun everyone. Thanks.

thevillain
Dr. Octagon
Dr. Octagon

Postby thevillain » Sep 10. 2018, 11:01

muga mushin wrote:
tre loucks wrote:
Poochie wrote:It's a man cave for me or nothing.

You guys are the exception. If you come from here make sure you pm one of us admins. And we will let you in the cave. The cave is for mma share old school members. You would qualify. Just let us know your username when’s you join. 

Define old school.
Too bad, I don't have Facebook. And I was just about to make a new thread. :lol: 

You are an old school member Muga,just join the new forum + create a fake account just for FB  ;)

PS: @tre Bro how can you invite us there ?
My Facebook account isn't named thevillain,dont even remeber what name ist was,need to log in for that  :mrgreen:
ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ มิวราด

Barty
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby Barty » Sep 11. 2018, 02:50

Oh no! Sad news! Thank you for everything!

Kizzo
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Sep 11. 2018, 09:58

Barty wrote:Oh no! Sad news! Thank you for everything!

MMAShare will continue at the new forum. Come join us. Even have input in what to name the new site.
http://procision-auto.com/MMA/MMA/index.php
CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

T-Dizzle
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby T-Dizzle » Sep 11. 2018, 23:44

Thank you for letting us voice our thoughts down through the years. Now I can watch and feel no guilt when I don't comment ;-)

RICHDOGPAIL
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby RICHDOGPAIL » Sep 12. 2018, 03:21

muga mushin wrote:
tre loucks wrote:

Define old school.

Muga it'll be the death of your thread.  That was a longstanding thread in off topic.  I would say you're a share OF fosho

RICHDOGPAIL
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby RICHDOGPAIL » Sep 12. 2018, 03:21

muga mushin wrote:
tre loucks wrote:

Define old school.

Muga it'll be the death of your thread.  That was a longstanding thread in off topic.  I would say you're a share OF fosho

CaptainObvious
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby CaptainObvious » Sep 12. 2018, 08:31

First and last post........i´m ashamed i never posted anything..........it was lovely procrastination this forum provided......thanks

Inzy Spider
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Inzy Spider » Sep 12. 2018, 17:06

What a fantastic forum this has been over the years. Video posts were great of course but the real reason to come here was to hear the views of others on the fights that happen the night before. I didn't post all that often, less and less over the course of the years in fact. However, I was always on here reading posts and watching videos.

I joined mmashare when MMA wasn't quiet as mainstream as is has become. It was my main source of MMA news and events for a long time. As MMA has gained more and more traction over the years, sources for such MMA related news have become more and more readily available. Still it was nice to come back here to read the opinions of the mmasharers. I would like to think mmashare had some small part to play in the growth of the sport.

This forum has kept me entertained for countless hours for well over a decade. I truly am sad to see it go.

Good or bad, anything that has a beginning must have an end. This forum has certainly been good.

My sincere thanks to you for maintaining the site over such a long period of time. Best wishes for whatever you decide to do moving forwards. Thanks also to everyone who posted on here to make it so lively. 

Au revoir!

Herognu
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby Herognu » Sep 12. 2018, 17:44

Sad. Thanks for all the good work!!!

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”