Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

Forum Closure

Serious MMA Forum. MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Full Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, UFC Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to the source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
kab
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Re: Forum Closure

Postby kab » Sep 8. 2018, 21:06

Oops why i submitted it twice. It's cause when I did it went back to the log in page then to submit page again so I clicked on it twice sorry.

CoconutJuice
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby CoconutJuice » Sep 8. 2018, 22:15

Sad to see this place come to an end. The reason why I joined this site was because I like smaller communities. I thought about Sherdog a few times and chose not to join. I might try them now, however I don't care to discuss about MMA as much these days. I've always enjoyed the live chat while events were happening though.

moose84
News Pimp
News Pimp
Location: 6x CRI Champ - XV~LX~LXXX~LXXXI~CVII~CXV, 10x VIP Invitational Champ, 2x LMS Champ - I & VIII

Postby moose84 » Sep 8. 2018, 22:23

CoconutJuice wrote:Sad to see this place come to an end. The reason why I joined this site was because I like smaller communities. I thought about Sherdog a few times and chose not to join. I might try them now, however I don't care to discuss about MMA as much these days. I've always enjoyed the live chat while events were happening though.

Lukn4trbl wrote:Forum is alive! Lots of work to be done, but at least it's running.

I need a few test accounts if anyone wants to help set this up:

http://procision-auto.com/MMA/MMA/index.php
LEATHER, ITS WHATS FOR DINNER! - PAT MILETICH

WHO WANTS A KO FOR CHRISTMAS! - FRANK SHAMROCK

MMI & OCT VS. DPI & GUS - MEXICAN STANDOFF

jojoclown777
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby jojoclown777 » Sep 8. 2018, 22:34

Holy shit. What's happening?!?!  I've been on here like a decade.  

WHY DAD!?!?!?!?!?!?!  

Is it still Mario that's in charge?  If it costs him money and he's trying to generate revenue from the place, I'm guessing this place is a big pain in the ass.  Is he selling it in Euros? If everyone gave $100 we could keep the place open  :D

Juryson
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Juryson » Sep 8. 2018, 22:34

Ultra rare poster, long time member. Thanks for the good times. Just join requested to the FB group, so hopefully see y’all there. Peace!

thevillain
Dr. Octagon
Dr. Octagon

Postby thevillain » Sep 8. 2018, 22:40

Over 7 years for me,even more for some of you guys...All the discussions,CRI's and bullshit...really sad... :(
Even though i wasnt that active over the last few months, it was something like a ritual to come here for every event to **** what's going on...Will truly miss that and a lot of you guys...
ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ มิวราด

jojoclown777
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby jojoclown777 » Sep 8. 2018, 23:09

tre loucks wrote:The real guys lol? You all been still using our threads we created  5-8 years ago. WHo do you think created the cri. Last man standing. The toilet paper roll thread. What are you bumping thread. I end threads. And many other threads that you guys still comment on everyday. 

HOLY SHIT!  You're right. That blows my mind. That's a cool (even if hella n3rdy) legacy.  I still have threads I want to make  :cry:  hahaha holy shit I'm such a piece of trash.

H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby 770 » Sep 8. 2018, 23:32

tre loucks wrote:
Bakke wrote:
tre loucks wrote:The real guys lol? You all been still using our threads we created  5-8 years ago. WHo do you think created the cri. Last man standing. The toilet paper roll thread. What are you bumping thread. I end threads. And many other threads that you guys still comment on everyday. Be foolish if you want. Good luck. When it all doesn’t work out the way you think. The door to the fb  group will still Be open for you all.  Good luck. 

Facebook just isnt a very good format for it. It lacks personality. I dont get why many old school posters left for that crap but thats just me..

Many of us thought that way to man. But honestly it works way better. You really shouldn’t knock it until you try it bro. Many members have came over and said the same shit but once they are over there and see how it works. They love it. It’s way more user friendly. And during live events like tonight. There’s is a big chat thread. That refreshes On its own and you can chat during the events in real time with other members. And not to mention. You guys from here automatically get pushed to the top of the list on the hall of fame thread. And you have more leway when it comes to roasting fuckers and getting casuals banned. We have lots of fun over there. Lots of laughs. It would be a shame that some of you don’t at least give it a try. 

I went there for 5 mins once. Once.
Some hero stuck his nose in my b'iness after I asked where Gogh was. f**k that place :roll:

H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby 770 » Sep 8. 2018, 23:38

Kizzo wrote:
Poochie wrote:
tre loucks wrote:Forums are just not my thing now. Facebook so easy to access for me personally. I will make Ann account on l4t forum though. I’ll drop in sometimes just to make sure some of you are still around and breathing. I will miss share though. It’s the only forum I was ever a member of. 

Still waiting when I'm added to man cave.

You'd be an awesome addition to the cave. Hope you get in meng. :like

It's hardly DPI. Standards exist for a reason ;) :c

tre loucks
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby tre loucks » Sep 9. 2018, 00:36

770 wrote:
tre loucks wrote:
Bakke wrote:Facebook just isnt a very good format for it. It lacks personality. I dont get why many old school posters left for that crap but thats just me..

Many of us thought that way to man. But honestly it works way better. You really shouldn’t knock it until you try it bro. Many members have came over and said the same shit but once they are over there and see how it works. They love it. It’s way more user friendly. And during live events like tonight. There’s is a big chat thread. That refreshes On its own and you can chat during the events in real time with other members. And not to mention. You guys from here automatically get pushed to the top of the list on the hall of fame thread. And you have more leway when it comes to roasting fuckers and getting casuals banned. We have lots of fun over there. Lots of laughs. It would be a shame that some of you don’t at least give it a try. 

I went there for 5 mins once. Once.
Some hero stuck his nose in my b'iness after I asked where Gogh was. f**k that place :roll:

Sorry to hear that. We would really like to have you guys. And I’m sure whoever it was wasn’t try to run you off. Unless they thought you was a casual Conor nut hugger 
Where in the f**k you at MDF? Dont be scared homie!
av bets 5-5
av betting retired by MDF

gordon1975
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby gordon1975 » Sep 9. 2018, 02:39

back to being internet homeless ,What a sad state of affairs ,Thank you MMASHARE and all posters ,i never wrote much but read and watched a lot,CYA

hauntyoo
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby hauntyoo » Sep 9. 2018, 02:44

NOOOO!
Can't you wait until 229 is done? :D

brackett
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby brackett » Sep 9. 2018, 02:52

gordon1975 wrote:back to being internet homeless ,What a sad state of affairs ,Thank you MMASHARE and all posters ,i never wrote much but read and watched a lot,CYA

It gonna keep going. You just need to google a different thing:  http://www.procision-auto.com/MMA/MMA/search.php?search_id=newposts
When that rope starts to pull tight , you can feel the devil bite your ass!

sabo
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby sabo » Sep 9. 2018, 03:41

bummer, was a good site for fights.

thanks for the fun
mind-wars.com ~

"MMA kicks and throws will break your bones, but names will never hurt you...."

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”