Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

Forum Closure

Serious MMA Forum. MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Full Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, UFC Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to the source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
UserNameCory
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Re: Forum Closure

Postby UserNameCory » Sep 8. 2018, 16:33

Hey, I'll go over to the new forums too though I barely post as there's just tons of regional talk about up and comers but I don't follow any regional action. Just ufc stuff and sometimes bellator.

tre loucks
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby tre loucks » Sep 8. 2018, 17:02

SterlingStar wrote:I do NOT use FB as i oppose them selling off all my info to the highest bidder. With all the stuff coming out about them about who gets ahold of your data, their location tracking, microphone always on and listening, messenger hacked mess, I am truly surprised anyone with some grey matter between their ears still uses it! You all NEED some FB education. Sad really.

If share decides to go to a different site or away from FB I will be glad to join, but until then its the new back-up forum I go.

You make valid points. But there are ways around that. You don’t have to use your real name or info. You can make a fake account. You can make everything private. It’s the same as here. You are just a email address and a profile pic. Anything else you share is at your own discretion. Dogpail doesn’t use his real account. Neither does moose tits kizzo.  Ultimately it’s your guys choice where you go and what you do. Regardless I wish you all the best. I’m only campaigning so hard to get you guys over there because there are many guys left here I’m going to miss.  And many other old members feel the same way. 
Where in the f**k you at MDF? Dont be scared homie!
av bets 5-5
av betting retired by MDF

Bakke
H.O.F. CRI5
H.O.F. CRI5

Postby Bakke » Sep 8. 2018, 17:32

Why dont you guys just join MMA Spare then? I dont know why people left this site in the first place tbh
"Josh Emmett didnt fucking move" - Microsoft Office 95

tre loucks
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby tre loucks » Sep 8. 2018, 17:59

Bakke wrote:Why dont you guys just join MMA Spare then? I dont know why people left this site in the first place tbh

Forums are just not my thing now. Facebook so easy to access for me personally. I will make Ann account on l4t forum though. I’ll drop in sometimes just to make sure some of you are still around and breathing. I will miss share though. It’s the only forum I was ever a member of. 
Where in the f**k you at MDF? Dont be scared homie!
av bets 5-5
av betting retired by MDF

Brn0utb0b
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby Brn0utb0b » Sep 8. 2018, 18:04

Thank you MMAShare for all the good reads.

Kizzo
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Sep 8. 2018, 18:06

I'd highly recommend joining the FB group and friending some of these guys who don't care if you anonymous as long as they find you cool. I feel a bit more brotherhood bond there which you can't find here. They are  cool as f**k and funny too. :lol: 8) :c
CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

moose84
News Pimp
News Pimp
Location: 6x CRI Champ - XV~LX~LXXX~LXXXI~CVII~CXV, 10x VIP Invitational Champ, 2x LMS Champ - I & VIII

Postby moose84 » Sep 8. 2018, 18:07

tre loucks wrote: I will miss share though. It’s the only forum I was ever a member of. 

Seriously, 'Share was the only place on the interwebz I ever talked MMA.
LEATHER, ITS WHATS FOR DINNER! - PAT MILETICH

WHO WANTS A KO FOR CHRISTMAS! - FRANK SHAMROCK

MMI & OCT VS. DPI & GUS - MEXICAN STANDOFF

Poochie
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Poochie » Sep 8. 2018, 18:11

tre loucks wrote:
Bakke wrote:Why dont you guys just join MMA Spare then? I dont know why people left this site in the first place tbh

Forums are just not my thing now. Facebook so easy to access for me personally. I will make Ann account on l4t forum though. I’ll drop in sometimes just to make sure some of you are still around and breathing. I will miss share though. It’s the only forum I was ever a member of. 

Still waiting when I'm added to man cave.
"Who the fook is that guy?" - Conor McGregor
"I'd like to apologize... to absolutely nobody!" - Conor McGregor

Kizzo
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Sep 8. 2018, 18:14

Poochie wrote:
tre loucks wrote:

Still waiting when I'm added to man cave.

You'd be an awesome addition to the cave. Hope you get in meng. :like
CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

SkidMarxTheSpot
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby SkidMarxTheSpot » Sep 8. 2018, 18:37

JackHawk MMA wrote:I don't have a facebook   :(

Does anyone here use the Sherdog forum? 

I dont use facebook either. I only have an account for the mmashare fb page. Its really not as bad as it sounds. I hate facebook but the share group there is pretty damn good. Its really sad they all left this place in the first place but another topic all together.
"We the unwilling, led by the unqualified to kill the unfortunate, die for the ungrateful."

Woman! Wo-man! Wooooooaaaaahhh, man! She was a thief. You've got to believe. She stole my heart and my cat!

Schmako
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby Schmako » Sep 8. 2018, 18:39

Sad times, one of my favorite mma sites.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8YZy1HCIbZbBveqmvonvTA - My MTB channel

paulsac
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
Location: making my penis do windmills in the middle of a hurricane...

Postby paulsac » Sep 8. 2018, 20:18

Thanks for everything, I haven't been active on this site for years, but this place was a home to me for many years. Appreciate you showing love to the FB group!
Dan Henderson will always be my favorite fighter for everthing he has accomplished and the little credit he gets. Here is a man who's career is the definition of p4p and everybody acts like he's never beaten anyone.

kab
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby kab » Sep 8. 2018, 21:04

tre loucks wrote:
SterlingStar wrote:I do NOT use FB as i oppose them selling off all my info to the highest bidder. With all the stuff coming out about them about who gets ahold of your data, their location tracking, microphone always on and listening, messenger hacked mess, I am truly surprised anyone with some grey matter between their ears still uses it! You all NEED some FB education. Sad really.

If share decides to go to a different site or away from FB I will be glad to join, but until then its the new back-up forum I go.

You make valid points. But there are ways around that. You don’t have to use your real name or info. You can make a fake account. You can make everything private. It’s the same as here. You are just a email address and a profile pic. Anything else you share is at your own discretion. Dogpail doesn’t use his real account. Neither does moose tits kizzo.  Ultimately it’s your guys choice where you go and what you do. Regardless I wish you all the best. I’m only campaigning so hard to get you guys over there because there are many guys left here I’m going to miss.  And many other old members feel the same way. 

Well if you use your same computer or IP address they still know where it is all coming from. Fk facebook. There algorithms are fkd too. I'll miss people too even the ones I haven't talked to much. 

kab
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby kab » Sep 8. 2018, 21:04

tre loucks wrote:

Well if you use your same computer or IP address they still know where it is all coming from. Fk facebook. There algorithms are fkd too. I'll miss people too even the ones I haven't talked to much. 

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”