Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

T. J. DILLASHAW vs CODY GARBRANDT 2

Serious MMA Forum. MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Full Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, UFC Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to the source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
Chimp
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: T. J. DILLASHAW vs CODY GARBRANDT 2

Postby Chimp » Aug 9. 2018, 17:40

Cody let’s himself get too carried away with his need to try and KO someone he dislikes. Was swinging for the fences when he got caught... again. If he’d have held his shit together for at least one round we may have had more of a fight. Anyway TJ tore him a new one.

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Aug 9. 2018, 19:41

JeremyHorn wrote:
Robert223 wrote:
HandSofIgor wrote:Yeah wtf is with that.. Joe and DC needed to say that while dom was broadcasting too.. Dom is and will prolly always arguably be the best 135 that's ever walked this earth... I say MM bumps up, rematchs Dom winner gets TJ or cejudo (if they fight ) it would resurge life into both divs

Don’t think Cruz will come back. If he does he’ll lose bad.

To MM?

I’d take the risk and bet on TJ against Cruz, not sure I would on DJ, even though I think he’d lose to him as well now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

JeremyHorn
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby JeremyHorn » Aug 9. 2018, 22:36

Robert223 wrote:
JeremyHorn wrote:
Robert223 wrote:Don’t think Cruz will come back. If he does he’ll lose bad.

To MM?

I’d take the risk and bet on TJ against Cruz, not sure I would on DJ, even though I think he’d lose to him as well now.

True, Mighty Mouse is on a different level than TJ and Cruz but the size, style matchup with Cruz makes it tough for MM to do anything significant if they rematch. Still, MM got robbed
"Who hit you the hardest in your career?" Roy Nelson " My Dad"

unmapped
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby unmapped » Aug 12. 2018, 01:28

actually i do give dominic back the credit . forgot tj jacked his style starting his title run. then tj avenged dominic and hes been ghost

i think cody coming off too meathead vs dom has shifted my perception and now tj is getting all the credit for combining bas  and dominics work 

therealweagle
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby therealweagle » Aug 12. 2018, 11:09

unmapped wrote:actually i do give dominic back the credit . forgot tj jacked his style starting his title run. then tj avenged dominic and hes been ghost

i think cody coming off too meathead vs dom has shifted my perception and now tj is getting all the credit for combining bas  and dominics work 

You think TJ jacked Dom's style for real? Just because they both use foot work? 
Thats doing a huge disservice to thousands of fighters who came before Dom. Dom didnt invenet footwork. He does it very well but come on.
Their foot work is hardly simalr. Tj uses his footwork to attack and strike precisely from either side. Dom uses his footwork to evade, evade, and counter then evade. 
We saw what happened when Dom actually had to hit someone. He said himself that he fell behind against Cody because of the knockdown and had to attack. He pretty much came up air when he had to hit Cody. Made Cody look like a profession dancer out there and embarrassed Dom. 
Know who has no problem hitting Cody? TJ.
Its better to let ppl think you're a fool than post a butthurt reply and prove them right.
CRI 89, CRI 105 and TUF 14 Invitational Winner
"Why would I hold him down when I can stare him down." Hendo
Wiedman>Silva Sas

unmapped
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby unmapped » Aug 14. 2018, 05:49

dom aint getting any younger  he is pretty shit in the pocket. and tjs sparred cody for years.  when dom says it in the pre fight tj interview it clicks.  it was actually uriahs training method he followed for years which involved acting as dominic. and then he mixed it into bas duanes style. no shame in a vet influencing your game 

JeremyHorn
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby JeremyHorn » Aug 14. 2018, 23:26

therealweagle wrote:
unmapped wrote:actually i do give dominic back the credit . forgot tj jacked his style starting his title run. then tj avenged dominic and hes been ghost

You think TJ jacked Dom's style for real? Just because they both use foot work? 
Thats doing a huge disservice to thousands of fighters who came before Dom. Dom didnt invenet footwork. He does it very well but come on.
Their foot work is hardly simalr. Tj uses his footwork to attack and strike precisely from either side. Dom uses his footwork to evade, evade, and counter then evade. 
We saw what happened when Dom actually had to hit someone. He said himself that he fell behind against Cody because of the knockdown and had to attack. He pretty much came up air when he had to hit Cody. Made Cody look like a profession dancer out there and embarrassed Dom. 
Know who has no problem hitting Cody? TJ.

You're listening to too much JRE, Tj said himself he's mimicked Dominick in sparring and then added it to his style. Dominick deserves more credit for his stand up improvement in his title win than Ludwig, Dom didn't invent footwork he invented a style entirely unique to him in MMA that no one in the sport was using and beat the top guys in his division with it. I guess you think Mark Coleman doesn't deserve credit for Gnp because someone at one point  in time before him has held someone down and elbowed them in the face?

JeremyHorn
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby JeremyHorn » Aug 14. 2018, 23:35

That's what I'm saying lol Mma math doesn't work and Tj beating Cody has zero bearing on how he'd do against Dom, it's the style matchup

mannesan
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby mannesan » Aug 17. 2018, 05:26

Where is the video? "Page not found"

Einstein-Universe
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Einstein-Universe » Aug 17. 2018, 19:23

Fuc ing ghost town of dead links just like the sport

mannesan
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby mannesan » Aug 17. 2018, 22:24

Einstein-Universe wrote:Fuc ing ghost town of dead links just like the sport

Yea, seems every link from dailymotion is broken. 

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”