Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

Max Holloway out of UFC 226!!!

Serious MMA Forum. MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Full Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, UFC Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to the source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
Kizzo
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Re: Max Holloway out of UFC 226!!!

Postby Kizzo » Jul 5. 2018, 16:39

Robert223 wrote:Image
My thoughts and my respect are with 145lb World Champion Max ‘Blessed’ Holloway.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheNotorious ... 3892398082

Put some hespect on my 'blessed' gangsta.
CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

JackHawk MMA
H.O.F. CRI4
H.O.F. CRI4

Postby JackHawk MMA » Jul 5. 2018, 17:05

Yea I didn't see that second video.... One eye closed more than the other = brain damage

WTF was he doing before this fight?  No way he got KOed in sparring and they decided to try to go through with the fight, that would be really irresponsible by his team. 

Bisping called it like a boss... Dude looked like he was gonna fall over  :|
Brian Stann for President.

"f**k you George"

MMI - Northeast Squadron

xSamWaynex
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby xSamWaynex » Jul 6. 2018, 00:10

SterlingStar wrote:
JackHawk MMA wrote:
770 wrote:Ortega doesn't seem interested by the look of it :cry:

Yea, usually uncle Dana would be coming around with the bricks of cash, but this card is pretty stacked and the main event is still intact so it doesn't kill the card, sucks a huge donkey d**k though.
Max hasn't looked the same since he had the staredown with Khabib... he was UBER confident before then, I haven't seen that same kind of confidence since then, and you could tell in the lead up to the Khabib fight he knew he was in for a beating... He had that same look in his eye staring down with Ortega... I'm not saying Max didn't also look like shit from the weight cut, but I don't really think he likes this matchup in the back of his mind.  He's been talking a lot about 155 and it seems like he's got one foot out the door there anyway. I don't know whats gonna happen with him now...

Watch this, then say it's a confidence issue (BTW He hadn't started to cut yet so that's not it):

The guy has had a small stroke, is super dehydrated, is showing advanced signs of CTE at age 26, or suffers from debilitating migraines called Hemiplegic migraines. Watch the interview, he slurs constantly, even Bisping asks if he is sleepy. His left side seems to be drooping. He was not himself OBVIOUSLY. Well, more so than normal....

I don't know man, he seems like he normally does to me. Yes he did seem a bit tired, but whenever you are doing media while also cutting weight you are bound to get tired. As far as him slurring his speech, he honestly sounded like he normally does to me. He always has a slight slur to his speech, and it didn't seemed more pronounced during this interview. IF he does have some serious medical issues then I hope he can get the help he needs to get back on track, but I don't know man it didn't seem that dyer to me. 
"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Jul 6. 2018, 15:06

Lil’ Droopy wrote:Thank you champ champ. One of the best minds in this game said we win or learn. This is learning for me. Hope to see you back brother

https://mobile.twitter.com/BlessedMMA/s ... 7085201408
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

Kizzo
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Jul 6. 2018, 15:35

Robert223 wrote:Image
Lil’ Droopy wrote:Thank you champ champ. One of the best minds in this game said we win or learn. This is learning for me. Hope to see you back brother

https://mobile.twitter.com/BlessedMMA/s ... 7085201408

He's concussed alright.

:lol:
CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”