Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

Michael Bisping wrecks Covington and takes his soul live on television

Serious MMA Forum. MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Full Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, UFC Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to the source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: Michael Bisping wrecks Covington and takes his soul live on television

Postby 770 » Jun 13. 2018, 18:39

Poochie wrote:
770 wrote:
Poochie wrote:Yeah it was a joke :lol: i kinda like him, he is hilarious sometimes. Woodley will still smoke him and that's a shame.

:lol:  Your Gif game is on point, bro. I hope Covington pulls a W out of Woodley's bleck ass, I can't stand him,  and long for the day that he fades into obscurity :c

I just want anyone else to be the champ, T-Poop sucks. I would like to see Till as a champion for a moment and then move up to MW.

Same. Can't stand him :roll:

Poochie
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Poochie » Jun 13. 2018, 21:22

770 wrote:
Poochie wrote:
770 wrote::lol:  Your Gif game is on point, bro. I hope Covington pulls a W out of Woodley's bleck ass, I can't stand him,  and long for the day that he fades into obscurity :c

I just want anyone else to be the champ, T-Poop sucks. I would like to see Till as a champion for a moment and then move up to MW.

Racist f**k.
"Who the fook is that guy?" - Conor McGregor
"I'd like to apologize... to absolutely nobody!" - Conor McGregor

H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby 770 » Jun 13. 2018, 21:26

Poochie wrote:
770 wrote:
Poochie wrote:I just want anyone else to be the champ, T-Poop sucks. I would like to see Till as a champion for a moment and then move up to MW.

Racist f**k.

:laugh

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”