Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

Mike Jackson vs CM Punk

MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
MajorBA
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: Mike Jackson vs CM Punk

Postby MajorBA » Jun 13. 2018, 11:22

This was a most misunderstood fight.  It's unfortunate that CM Punk was somehow drugged with Rohypnol by Jackson's team.  Still, Punk was able to utilize his energy manipulation skills and psionic warfare talents to thwart Jackson's will or ability to follow up or create combinations.  A clever and calculated implementation of some Drunken Monkey Kung Fu only added further frustration to Jackson's attempt to stick with the game plan, and unfortunately fell short of entertaining the drive by fans that didn't understand what was really going on.  This was a work of art by Punk against a formidable and most dangerous opponent.  I look forward to seeing him in the octagon again, as fate has just not been playing in his favor thus far.
"If they will play fair I will play fair, but if they won't then I reserve all my rights to do anything I find myself able to do."-William Howard Taft

"We can't cure stupid, but we can alleviate it's symptoms."-MajorBA

MajorBA
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby MajorBA » Jun 14. 2018, 13:34

26 hours and no bites.  I guess so far fetched
nobody believes I could possibly be serious.
I've never been too good at trolling.  Oh well. ;)
"If they will play fair I will play fair, but if they won't then I reserve all my rights to do anything I find myself able to do."-William Howard Taft

"We can't cure stupid, but we can alleviate it's symptoms."-MajorBA

Lukn4trbl
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Lukn4trbl » Jun 14. 2018, 13:44

Of course, because Rohypnol would only improve his ability!
Baller Betting - It will make you cool.

hippielove
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby hippielove » Jun 14. 2018, 14:03

MajorBA wrote:This was a most misunderstood fight.  It's unfortunate that CM Punk was somehow drugged with Rohypnol by Jackson's team.  Still, Punk was able to utilize his energy manipulation skills and psionic warfare talents to thwart Jackson's will or ability to follow up or create combinations.  A clever and calculated implementation of some Drunken Monkey Kung Fu only added further frustration to Jackson's attempt to stick with the game plan, and unfortunately fell short of entertaining the drive by fans that didn't understand what was really going on.  This was a work of art by Punk against a formidable and most dangerous opponent.  I look forward to seeing him in the octagon again, as fate has just not been playing in his favor thus far.

:lol:  I actually just read this BA!

MajorBA wrote:26 hours and no bites.  I guess so far fetched
nobody believes I could possibly be serious.
I've never been too good at trolling.  Oh well. ;)

★ ★ ★

Herognu
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby Herognu » Jun 15. 2018, 17:53

There were no whole MMA-fighter in that fight. Punk got no technique but one of the biggest hearths and balls in the UFC and Jackson got a decent technique but no heart at all. If you can't finish Punk with a decent skillset you got no balls or hearth.

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”