Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

Sergio Pettis vs Joseph Benavidez

MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
support
info@mmashare.com
info@mmashare.com

Sergio Pettis vs Joseph Benavidez

Postby support » Jun 10. 2018, 03:19

Sergio Pettis vs Joseph Benavidez full fight download

VIDEO

You might need to turn off AdBlock

paupre
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Re: Sergio Pettis vs Joseph Benavidez

Postby paupre » Jun 10. 2018, 09:07

I had it 29-28 fro Benavidez. Pettis did a good job of stuffing the takedowns and getting up when he was taken down but he seemed to be waiting to catch Benavidez. If something worked in the first round it is unlikely at this level it work throughout the fight as people adjust to what your doing. If Pettis does get a tile fight he is going to get worked over badly using that passive counter striking style.

hippielove
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby hippielove » Jun 11. 2018, 09:33

I watched this fight twice and Pettis LOST imo. Benavidez won this easy. The judges need new glasses to ‘see’ the fight. 
★ ★ ★

Chimp
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Chimp » Jun 16. 2018, 11:14

It was a close fight because although Benavidez was being the aggressor, he wasn’t landed much clean or doing much damage.  Petis on the other hand was landing clean on the counters and doing damage, while also defending the takedowns effectively - which has to count for something.  However, 30 - 27 it was not! I think Pettis needs to up his volume and creativity in fights.

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”