Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

ROBERT WHITTAKER vs YOEL ROMERO 2

Serious MMA Forum. MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Full Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, UFC Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to the source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
support
info@mmashare.com
info@mmashare.com

ROBERT WHITTAKER vs YOEL ROMERO 2

Postby support » Jun 9. 2018, 15:24

ROBERT WHITTAKER vs YOEL ROMERO 2 full fight download - UFC 225 Live Stream Replay

VIDEO

You might need to turn off AdBlock

Dis E_pline
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Re: ROBERT WHITTAKER vs YOEL ROMERO 2

Postby Dis E_pline » Jun 10. 2018, 06:36

Tf with the judging how can the last round not be a 10-8 ?

Amazing performance by both men anyway FOTY candidate for sure

Lukn4trbl
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Lukn4trbl » Jun 10. 2018, 06:40

No shit, three knock downs and a dominant rd.5 - terrible decision.
Baller Betting - It will make you cool.

Libertarian
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Libertarian » Jun 10. 2018, 06:47

Spoiler......

Wow! Crazy fight. I had no idea how the judges would score this. Round four and round five probably the most contentious. I felt that Yoel won - he caused the most damage and was closest to finishing the fight anyway. Robert landed jabs and kicks whilst Yoel landed the bombs and just walked through most the shots Whittaker threw. Not sure why he didn't have another hour to cut 0.2 pounds - must have been deemed "unsafe"
wheelbarao

lokischild_
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby lokischild_ » Jun 10. 2018, 06:50

Spoiler alert!

IMO that was a robbery. There is no way on earth to justify that decision. UFC is going the way of boxing, horrible decisions make a mockery of otherwise amazing fights

Confirmation
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby Confirmation » Jun 10. 2018, 07:37

Incredbly shamless decision. UFC is gonna pay for all this thefts , many time the act like they have no other God than Money. So pity that can't get well.
Great crowd though. Great fight and wonderful character phisique and skills at Romero made RW look ordinary beside his will to survive he shown nothing but lack of character to rise his unworthy hands like a thief.

btylerb72
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby btylerb72 » Jun 10. 2018, 07:43

Confirmation wrote:Incredbly shamless decision. UFC is gonna pay for all this thefts , many time the act like they have no other God than Money. So pity that can't get well.
Great crowd though.  Great fight and wonderful character phisique and skills at Romero made RW look ordinary beside his will to survive he shown nothing but lack of character to rise his unworthy hands like a thief.

You really are blaming Whittaker for raising his arms when he was pronounced the winner?  That’s sort of ridiculous don’t you think?
Simply put: I lost all interest in the UFC after the ridiculous Stipe/DC. What a charade Dana puts on.

Lomachenko threw punches from angles not seen at a speed not witnessed since the prime days of Floyd Mayweather, Jr.

btylerb72
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby btylerb72 » Jun 10. 2018, 07:52

Romero is a walking steroid.
Simply put: I lost all interest in the UFC after the ridiculous Stipe/DC. What a charade Dana puts on.

Lomachenko threw punches from angles not seen at a speed not witnessed since the prime days of Floyd Mayweather, Jr.

D I A B L O
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby D I A B L O » Jun 10. 2018, 08:09

Spiller.

Wow, would love to have seen Yoel in the Ocatgon as a 27 year old. What a beast. Unfortunately, now as the Soldier of God, he his undisciplined and can’t make weight, and lost to a 1 handed man.

Confirmation
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby Confirmation » Jun 10. 2018, 08:24

btylerb72 wrote:
Confirmation wrote:Incredbly shamless decision. UFC is gonna pay for all this thefts , many time the act like they have no other God than Money. So pity that can't get well.
Great crowd though.  Great fight and wonderful character phisique and skills at Romero made RW look ordinary beside his will to survive he shown nothing but lack of character to rise his unworthy hands like a thief.

You really are blaming Whittaker for raising his arms when he was pronounced the winner?  That’s sort of ridiculous don’t you think?

Watch it again , he raised them immediately after  bell , he knew ali baba and the 40 thiefs ar gonna do for him
This kind of mockery decision makes ufc look like a 3 rd world country where justice is a joke and to be a shame for USA which is known as a country with decent minimal fair play. Romero destroyed poor Robberywintaker and got 10-8 in 2 rounds. Robbery had only that lucky swallowing  jab. I don't understand how people can lie themselves and pretend they are ( or have ) champions when the  whole world watch'em beaten so bad, so pathetic. 
Last edited by Confirmation on Jun 10. 2018, 08:31, edited 2 times in total.

Kizzo
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Jun 10. 2018, 08:28

Confirmation wrote:
btylerb72 wrote:

Watch again , he raised immediately after  bell , he knew ali baba and the 40 thiefs ar gonna do
This kinda mockery decision makes ufc look like a 3 rd world country where justice is a joke and to be a shame for USA which is known as a country with decent minimal fair play. Romero distroyed poor Robbery Wintaker and got 10-8 in 2 rounds. Robbery had only that lucky swallowing  jab. I don't understand how ppl can lie themselves and pretend they are champios when the hole world watch'em beaten so bad, so pathetic

UFC doesn't pick the judges.
CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

paupre
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby paupre » Jun 10. 2018, 13:11

I will have to go back and watch this again in a few days, I honestly see a case for both guys getting the decision or even a case for a draw. Rogan talking about a third fight if I am Whittaker's management I would be like hell no we aren't fighting that monster again we beat twice! Be great as a fan, I am doubtful we will see it again. As too Whittaker raising is hands after the fight that is what you should always do in a decision situation.
I don't know where Romero goes from here he is in that unfortunate position of being the number one contender who has lost to the champ twice, he also has the weight issue to deal with. Talk of him going up to 205, to go up to a division 20 pounds north of where you have been competing to face people who are probably cutting from 225-240 lbs at 41 is a huge request.

Confirmation
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby Confirmation » Jun 10. 2018, 13:14

paupre wrote:I will have to go back and watch this again in a few days, I honestly see a case for both guys getting the decision or even a case for a draw.  Rogan talking about a third fight if I am Whittaker's management I would be like hell no we aren't fighting that monster again we beat twice!  Be great as a fan, I am doubtful we will see it again.  As too Whittaker raising is hands after the fight that is what you should always do in a decision situation.
I don't know where Romero goes from here he is in that unfortunate position of being the number one contender who has lost to the champ twice, he also has the weight issue to deal with.  Talk of him going up to 205, to go up to a division 20 pounds north of where you have been competing to face people who are probably cutting from 225-240 lbs at 41 is a huge request.

No he didn't lose , he won , the decision doesn't matter, we saw the truth 

torokid
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby torokid » Jun 10. 2018, 13:39

Great Fight!

MMA Muscle Might

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”