Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Paul Daley vs Jon Fitch

MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
support
info@mmashare.com
info@mmashare.com

Paul Daley vs Jon Fitch

Postby support » May 14. 2018, 03:58

Paul Daley vs Jon Fitch full fight video replay

VIDEO

You might need to turn off AdBlock

david97471
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Re: Paul Daley vs Jon Fitch

Postby david97471 » May 15. 2018, 12:04

spoiler

john still has it aparently good showing

btylerb72
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby btylerb72 » May 19. 2018, 02:12

I truly love Jon Fitch’s fighting style. I may be the only one who finds it exciting, but I do. I find his style exciting. In fact, the more athletic his opponent the more exciting the his style becomes. I truly do not feel many people understand how dangerous the style is to employ. I’ve been a massive fan of Fitch for as long as I can remember.
Simply put: Lomachenko threw punches from angles not seen at a speed not witnessed since the prime days of Floyd Mayweather, Jr.

thehumongous
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby thehumongous » May 19. 2018, 02:29

Not a fan of Fitch, but he schooled Daley. It was textbook. 
How'd i do, Drippylove? Did i MMA properly? Is that how its done? Can you validate my post please?  :roll:

Kragge
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Kragge » May 19. 2018, 03:01

btylerb72 wrote:I truly love Jon Fitch’s fighting style.  I may be the only one who finds it exciting, but I do.  I find his style exciting.  In fact, the more athletic his opponent the more exciting the his style becomes.  I truly do not feel many people understand how dangerous the style is to employ.  I’ve been a massive fan of Fitch for as long as I can remember.

No, you're not the only one. I like his style too. Anyone thinking about his fights as boring should really direct those feelings towards his opponents. Of the two fighters involved in this fight it is Pretty obvious to me that the one who should be criticized for putting on a boring performance should be the guy that spent 12 minutes of this fight with his face planted to the canvas and using wrist control as his only technique.

moose84
News Pimp
News Pimp
Location: 6x CRI Champ - XV~LX~LXXX~LXXXI~CVII~CXV, 10x VIP Invitational Champ, 2x LMS Champ - I & VIII

Postby moose84 » May 20. 2018, 01:29

thehumongous wrote:Not a fan of Fitch, but he schooled Daley. It was textbook. 
How'd i do, Drippylove/FATS33? Did i MMA properly? Is that how its done? Can you validate my post please?  :roll:

haha   :like
LEATHER, ITS WHATS FOR DINNER! - PAT MILETICH

WHO WANTS A KO FOR CHRISTMAS! - FRANK SHAMROCK

MMI & OCT VS. DPI & GUS - MEXICAN STANDOFF

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”