Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

Oleksiy Oliynyk vs Júnior Albini

Serious MMA Forum. MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Full Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, UFC Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to the source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
support
info@mmashare.com
info@mmashare.com

Oleksiy Oliynyk vs Júnior Albini

Postby support » May 13. 2018, 02:58

Oleksiy Oliynyk vs Júnior Albini fight video

VIDEO

You might need to turn off AdBlock

A Nameless Ghoul
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Re: Oleksiy Oliynyk vs Júnior Albini

Postby A Nameless Ghoul » May 13. 2018, 04:31

Spoiler....

Quick and pretty slick by Oliynyk.
Hate positively!

szegedguy
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby szegedguy » May 13. 2018, 07:58

He's the only guy who can do that... great martial artist.

hippielove
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby hippielove » May 13. 2018, 11:31

Another ezekiel choke:shock:
Fking legend!
  77r

therealweagle
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby therealweagle » May 13. 2018, 11:36

I feel like Oliynyk should have a spot in the HOF because of this.
Its better to let ppl think you're a fool than post a butthurt reply and prove them right.
CRI 89, CRI 105 and TUF 14 Invitational Winner
"Why would I hold him down when I can stare him down." Hendo
Wiedman>Silva Sas

putomm
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby putomm » May 14. 2018, 18:17

Absolutely amazing. Oliynyk is a deadly motherfuckr

MajorBA
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby MajorBA » May 14. 2018, 21:02

szegedguy wrote:He's the only guy who can do that... great martial artist.

Or the only guy that uses it.  It's not a difficult choke to execute and it warrants more attention.  Obviously effective.
"If they will play fair I will play fair, but if they won't then I reserve all my rights to do anything I find myself able to do."-William Howard Taft

"We can't cure stupid, but we can alleviate it's symptoms."-MajorBA

david97471
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby david97471 » May 14. 2018, 21:55

spoiler

that is definitely one of my favorite sub moves so sneaky

Confirmation
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby Confirmation » May 17. 2018, 15:33

Once he sneaks his fist on the carotid sinus and press it in few seconds the opponent is submitted.
Its is not asphyxiation choke but cerebral ischemia  could even cause death reflex cardiac arrest.

MajorBA
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby MajorBA » May 17. 2018, 17:28

Confirmation wrote:Once he sneaks his fist on the carotid sinus and press it in few seconds the opponent is submitted.
Its is not asphyxiation choke but cerebral ischemia  could even cause death reflex cardiac arrest.

One could argue that the rnc is just as dangerous when you consider that although when applied in a measured manner one is only hindering blood flow from the brain to the heart, when one increases pressure it narrows the carotids and inhibits blood flow to the brain.  In fact, when applied correctly it can completely close the carotid.  When appllied correctly and low on the neck the vertebral arteries are also compressed.  It's apples and oranges when it comes to the safety of any blood choke.  
"If they will play fair I will play fair, but if they won't then I reserve all my rights to do anything I find myself able to do."-William Howard Taft

"We can't cure stupid, but we can alleviate it's symptoms."-MajorBA

Confirmation
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby Confirmation » May 19. 2018, 17:58

MajorBA wrote:
Confirmation wrote:Once he sneaks his fist on the carotid sinus and press it in few seconds the opponent is submitted.

One could argue that the rnc is just as dangerous when you consider that although when applied in a measured manner one is only hindering blood flow from the brain to the heart, when one increases pressure it narrows the carotids and inhibits blood flow to the brain.  In fact, when applied correctly it can completely close the carotid.  When appllied correctly and low on the neck the vertebral arteries are also compressed.  It's apples and oranges when it comes to the safety of any blood choke.  

When I first saw AO s eyes and smile I thought this guy is sly , he s gonna do something tricky. And he  id it.
Look at his arms , he s not squeezing choking but pressing with the left fist on the right spot : CS

Confirmation
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby Confirmation » May 19. 2018, 17:59

Confirmation wrote:
MajorBA wrote:

When I first saw AO s eyes and smile I thought this guy is sly , he s gonna do something tricky. And he  did .
Look at his arms , he s not squeezing choking but pressing with the left fist on the right spot : CS

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”