Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

FEDOR EMELIANENKO vs FRANK MIR

Serious MMA Forum. MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Full Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, UFC Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to the source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
Herognu
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Re: FEDOR vs MIR

Postby Herognu » Apr 30. 2018, 16:56

You gotta do what you gotta do for an extra earning, but healthwise and due to downhill fighting skills both these respected gentlemen, well one of them more respected than the other, needs to retire.

muki
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby muki » May 2. 2018, 02:20

My dream would be Fedor winning this grand prix and then retire afterwards!

Voodoo doll
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Voodoo doll » May 2. 2018, 12:48

muki wrote:My dream would be Fedor winning this grand prix and  then retire afterwards!

i like this idea it sounds perfect 
ich habe alte magische Puppe von Großeltern, die glauben, dass es Seele von drei Dämonen hält, die sie weiß, ist Tatsache

Kyokushinkai
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Kyokushinkai » May 13. 2018, 14:37

MiChOcO wrote:
Ezol wrote:
MiChOcO wrote:Terrible fight. Fedor got rocked and blocked almost no strike. Both had no defense, just throwing punches it could go either way. I respect Fedor for his dominance during his Pride era but it's time to stop, to save his health.

I wouldn't say no defense if you look at Fedors headmovement and footwork majority of the fight. It was bad that he was clipped and Mir left himself open. Were you not entertained?

That was too short to be entertained to me, especially after that long period break obviously I would like to see some longer actions even if I know everything could happen so fast in HW. His head movements were not that good since the 1st combo thrown by Mir got him rocked. It looks Fedor is way less patient than before and count a lot on that 1 punch KO now, and it works sometimes but, too much exposure during his last fights in my opinion.

Says the guy with a 13-second KO as his avatar...

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”