Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

Random dude makes a fool of womens MMA

Serious MMA Forum. MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Full Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, UFC Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to the source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
david97471
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Re: Random dude makes a fool of womens MMA

Postby david97471 » Apr 21. 2018, 04:20

all that rhonda beating floyd talk is rediculous cyborg wouldnt stand a chance against floyd in a mma fight even rhonda and chris both at the same time would have there hands full and i would still take floyd in a bet.

ikor
CRI1
CRI1

Postby ikor » Apr 21. 2018, 04:57

This random dude is in a pretty good shape and a lot bigger than his female opponent. Two, three weight classes? But yes, man is stronger than woman.

Cursed
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Cursed » Apr 22. 2018, 17:39

man FK that money, I would have put her azz to sleep.... LOL
Yup I'm Egotistic, hard headed, tough, ornery, feisty, blunt, aggressive, stubborn, quick to judge, slow to forgive.... Hell and those are my GOOD Points....

araven
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby araven » Apr 29. 2018, 18:37

Ok, let's talk irrelevant shit. Cyborg out of comp weight i.e. around 170 vs mighty mouse in competition weight 125 pounds. Now that is competetive, I doubt she can touch the mouse though. ;) 
Mea culpa.

Bakke
H.O.F. CRI5
H.O.F. CRI5

Postby Bakke » Apr 29. 2018, 18:57

araven wrote:Ok, let's talk irrelevant shit. Cyborg out of comp weight i.e. around 170 vs mighty mouse in competition weight 125 pounds. Now that is competetive, I doubt she can touch the mouse though. ;) 

Nah, MM would still f**k her up badly..
"Josh Emmett didnt fucking move" - Microsoft Office 95

Axel40
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby Axel40 » Apr 30. 2018, 09:26

hippielove wrote:What the hell is this even about?
The whole video makes zero sense.
Run around for 1 round with michelle waterson for a few hundred dollars and you can’t do shit back to her?
Count me in! Free money!

:like2

Maybe the drunk guy understands it.
Wtf

That is it in a Nutshell. She can kick, punch and he can't do fuk all. No point to this at all. Cept that it would have worth losing a few hundred just to take the Hottie down, lay on top for a few minutes  :imsorry

Axel40
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby Axel40 » Apr 30. 2018, 09:26

hippielove wrote:What the hell is this even about?
The whole video makes zero sense.
Run around for 1 round with michelle waterson for a few hundred dollars and you can’t do shit back to her?
Count me in! Free money!

:like2

Maybe the drunk guy understands it.
Wtf

That is it in a Nutshell. She can kick, punch and he can't do fuk all. No point to this at all. Cept that it would have been worth losing a few hundred just to take the Hottie down, lay on top for a few minutes  :imsorry

Synergy
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Synergy » May 3. 2018, 02:37

david97471 wrote:all that rhonda beating floyd talk is rediculous cyborg wouldnt stand a chance against floyd in a mma fight even rhonda and chris both at the same time would have there hands full and i would still take floyd in a bet.

Your kidding right. Ronda vs Floyd is only a real argument coz we have no idea if Floyd has any takedown defense/ground game. If he does he destroys Ronda. 2 on 1 they would easily beat Floyd, who is a tiny midget and much smaller than the roided up Cyborg.
This random dude is in a pretty good shape and a lot bigger than his female opponent.

My thoughts exactly. This guy seems like a trained fighter. Probably nowhere close to elite, but he isn't a "random untrained dude from the street". Watterson beats a random dude with no fighting experience, but obviously gets easily handled by any man larger than her with some training.
All this guy demonstrates is what everyone but the feminists already know, that a man with basic training is better at fighting than a women fighter at the top of her game.
I‘d really like to see a female top 3 ufc fighter against an untrained man of similar weight, no limitations.

I think the female UFC fighter would beat an untrained man of similar weight with no problems (I really think you guys are overestimating untrained men, who have never been in a fight). Now give the man some average MMA training and then he would probably win. Usually men have an advantage of size and weight against women as even this video shows. This guy is massive compared to Watterson.

Kizzo
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Kizzo » May 3. 2018, 05:45

I think there are some opinions here formed from egos of not wanting to believe a woman can kick their ass, and this video was supposed to provide some comfort/reaffirmation of some kind to that belief.  :lol:  But you can't really make a judgement of what would really go down if an untrained man fought an elite female fighter from a sparring video where both were holding back.
CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

Bakke
H.O.F. CRI5
H.O.F. CRI5

Postby Bakke » May 3. 2018, 10:15

I think most men (trained or not) can whoop Michelle Waterson. She is just too small. Size matters.

Kizzo
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Kizzo » May 3. 2018, 10:58

Bakke wrote:I think most men (trained or not) can whoop Michelle Waterson. She is just too small. Size matters.

Thinking and knowing are 2 different things. One only happens in the mind. The other happens in real life. Yes, size matters but skills can overcome size when there is a huge lack of it. I'm not saying you're wrong btw. Just saying we don't know until it happens. This video wasn't really that great of an indicator of that imo.
CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » May 3. 2018, 11:26

Bakke wrote:I think most men (trained or not) can whoop Michelle Waterson. She is just too small. Size matters.

And Mighty Mo is no rookie either...

Same goes for this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

Bakke
H.O.F. CRI5
H.O.F. CRI5

Postby Bakke » May 3. 2018, 15:46

Hong Man Choi is a terrible fighter though and he beat Fedor up pretty badly (considered the best hw at the time). Fedor might be smaller, but he still has the agility and strength of a male. So the size difference won’t have as much of an impact.

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » May 3. 2018, 15:58

Bakke wrote:Hong Man Choi is a terrible fighter though and he beat Fedor up pretty badly (considered the best hw at the time). Fedor might be smaller, but he still has the agility and strength of a male. So the size difference won’t have as much of an impact.

Sure, a high level female fighter will give an untrained male a run for his money though. More so if they’re the same size.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”