Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Random dude makes a fool of womens MMA

MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
Bakke
H.O.F. CRI4
H.O.F. CRI4

Re: Random dude makes a fool of womens MMA

Postby Bakke » May 3. 2018, 16:04

Robert223 wrote:
Bakke wrote:Hong Man Choi is a terrible fighter though and he beat Fedor up pretty badly (considered the best hw at the time). Fedor might be smaller, but he still has the agility and strength of a male. So the size difference won’t have as much of an impact.

Sure, a high level female fighter will give an untrained male a run for his money though. More so if they’re the same size.

True..
"Josh Emmett didnt fucking move" - Microsoft Office 95

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » May 3. 2018, 18:30

General rule it's a lose-lose situation for the man either way. Beat up a woman, you're not a man. Get beat up by a woman, you're also not a man. Unless maybe it was in self-defense.

P.S. Wonder how Gabi Garcia would have fared against that fella. She's 6'2.
CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

MajorBA
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby MajorBA » May 3. 2018, 18:57

Kizzo wrote: Beat up a woman, you're not a man. Get beat up by a woman, you're also not a man. 

Truth.
"If they will play fair I will play fair, but if they won't then I reserve all my rights to do anything I find myself able to do."-William Howard Taft

"We can't cure stupid, but we can alleviate it's symptoms."-MajorBA

homegrown123
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby homegrown123 » May 3. 2018, 22:10

MajorBA wrote:
Kizzo wrote: Beat up a woman, you're not a man. Get beat up by a woman, you're also not a man. 

Truth.

yeah that was my experience in wrestling. it's why letting girls wrestle is so unfair. puts you in a lose lose. i knew a kid named pat sidell who got beat by a girl in high school. it's what we all knew him for. he ended up committing suicide. he didn't leave that as a reason or anything but i'm sure it didn't help his predicament. 

xSamWaynex
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby xSamWaynex » May 4. 2018, 02:02

I'm not about to say that a woman of Michelle's size couldn't take a guy of the same size as the guy in the video, but I will say that it would be very hard, and very few and far between if it did happen. I have seen 100 lb girls roll with 170 lb guys and get a legitimate submission on the guy during practice. There are certain types of martial arts that are meant to give a smaller person a better advantage, BJJ happens to be one of them. With that said though, I have seen far more women get manhandled during practice than I have seen women getting legitimate submissions. There is only so much leverage, skill, and style can do to compensate for that big of a size difference, and that goes for guys or girls.
"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » May 4. 2018, 03:37

homegrown123 wrote:
MajorBA wrote:

Truth.

yeah that was my experience in wrestling. it's why letting girls wrestle is so unfair. puts you in a lose lose. i knew a kid named pat sidell who got beat by a girl in high school. it's what we all knew him for. he ended up committing suicide. he didn't leave that as a reason or anything but i'm sure it didn't help his predicament. 

Wow. That's heavy.

I have a theory that for this reason (related to survival, replication, & social pressures), there is a psychological defense mechanism built into men that makes them get very offended and very defensive at the thought of a woman being able to beat a man. The one major thing that a man has over a woman is physical strength and dominance. Being able to beat up a woman is a set belief that men firmly hold (though most decent men wouldn't beat up women even if they knew they could). Men also view themselves as the protectors of the wife and kids. Losing to a woman is almost like getting your testicles cut off or something.
CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

homegrown123
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby homegrown123 » May 4. 2018, 16:16

Kizzo wrote:
homegrown123 wrote:
MajorBA wrote:Truth.

Wow. That's heavy.

I have a theory that for this reason (related to survival, replication, & social pressures), there is a psychological defense mechanism built into men that makes them get very offended and very defensive at the thought of a woman being able to beat a man. The one major thing that a man has over a woman is physical strength and dominance. Being able to beat up a woman is a set belief that men firmly hold (though most decent men wouldn't beat up women even if they knew they could). Men also view themselves as the protectors of the wife and kids. Losing to a woman is almost like getting your testicles cut off or something.

gone are the days when i could confidently say that i could beat up any woman on the planet. the rise of women's mma, cyborg, and gabby garcia put a hard stop to that. along with aging and my own lack of physical conditioning. 

hippielove
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby hippielove » May 5. 2018, 23:49

jowayne wrote:just shows how little effect  women that fight would have on a real man in good shape, wouldnt be like the movies were every punch lands and she knocks a 200 pound man down. He could have hurt her easy if he had been throwing punches. the only thing that really hurt him at all were kicks to the legs but only if a lot of them thrown. also he could have thrown her down with one arm .  she proved only the pro women might have a slim chance against a man much bigger than them . untrained woman shes done in a street fight or being attacked . why so many women get raped  , beat ,murdered . they cant stop a man . just true nature . men are bigger an lot stronger .  Womens lib try to convince women they are stronger but they are not., fighting a man will get them hurt, best thing is to scream loud  an run if they can fast.

:like
Last edited by hippielove on May 6. 2018, 04:53, edited 1 time in total.
★ Peace, Love ★ Happiness stuff ★

xSamWaynex
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby xSamWaynex » May 6. 2018, 02:50

^^

Hippie, do you not find it the least bit ironic that you are calling someone else a nutjob, while at the same time believing that ONE PERSON has the time or want to create over 20 accounts just to have conversations with themselves? I mean come on man. Don't you think it's just a little nutty of you to believe what you believe? This is a legitimate question man, and not meant to antagonize or provoke you in anyway.
"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

hippielove
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby hippielove » May 6. 2018, 04:39

xSamWaynex wrote:^^

Hippie, do you not find it the least bit ironic that you are calling someone else a nutjob, while at the same time believing that ONE PERSON has the time or want to create over 20 accounts just to have conversations with themselves? I mean come on man. Don't you think it's just a little nutty of you to believe what you believe? This is a legitimate question man, and not meant to antagonize or provoke you in anyway.

yet another troll 
  :spam
★ Peace, Love ★ Happiness stuff ★

xSamWaynex
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby xSamWaynex » May 7. 2018, 00:01

^^

Hippie, what made you go around editing all your posts? You do know that everyone can see where it sees that you edited it right? It's not like I just randomly wrote out a reply to something like a "thumbs up" emoji. If that had all it had been from the beginning I wouldn't have written a reply at all. Your first reply to what jowayne had to say was to call him a nutjob and accuse him of being yet another sock account of either Tits or Kizzo. But according to you they are the same person so..........anyway man keep editing your posts to back pedal. If that's what it takes to help you deal then who am I to judge?

kab
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby kab » May 13. 2018, 00:53

Lukn4trbl wrote:If it was Ronda and Floyd, she would have won easily! Boxing rules only!

Rhonda really. She sucks at boxing. plus shes a sell out one trick pony and peopke figured her out and she couldnt evolve in other areas. So unlike a true fighter or a champ, so a couple of losses and she goes crying to the wwe. Funny shit menard.  :oops:

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”