Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Random dude makes a fool of womens MMA

MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
Bakke
H.O.F. CRI4
H.O.F. CRI4

Random dude makes a fool of womens MMA

Postby Bakke » Apr 17. 2018, 18:28

"Josh Emmett didnt fucking move" - Microsoft Office 95

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Re: Random dude makes a fool of womens MMA

Postby Kizzo » Apr 17. 2018, 19:59

He could have wrekt her in any moment in that round if he really wanted to, but then again she wasn't really trying either to hurt him.
CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

Lukn4trbl
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Lukn4trbl » Apr 17. 2018, 20:54

If it was Ronda and Floyd, she would have won easily! Boxing rules only!
Baller Betting - It will make you cool.

homegrown123
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby homegrown123 » Apr 17. 2018, 21:55

its so difficult to hurt someone with one hundred pounds on you. especially someone in shape who knows how to handle themselves. he did a good job rushing her and keeping her moving backwards. i love freak show fights like this. the question of "what would happen if" is what interested me in mma in the first place.

thanks for the post.

JackHawk MMA
H.O.F. CRI4
H.O.F. CRI4

Postby JackHawk MMA » Apr 17. 2018, 23:43

homegrown123 wrote:its so difficult to hurt someone with one hundred pounds on you. especially someone in shape who knows how to handle themselves. he did a good job rushing her and keeping her moving backwards. i love freak show fights like this. the question of "what would happen if" is what interested me in mma in the first place.

thanks for the post.

He wasn't aloud to strike her back or grapple... That MAY have had something to do with it looking competitive   :roll:

That would have been over in the first exchange if he was aloud to punch or shoot a double  :lol:
Brian Stann for President.

"f**k you George"

MMI - Northeast Squadron

hippielove
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby hippielove » Apr 18. 2018, 00:52

What the hell is this even about?
The whole video makes zero sense.
Run around for 1 round with michelle waterson for a few hundred dollars and you can’t do shit back to her?
Count me in! Free money!

:like2
Maybe the drunk guy understands it.
Wtf
★ Peace, Love ★ Happiness stuff ★

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Apr 18. 2018, 03:06

homegrown123 wrote:its so difficult to hurt someone with one hundred pounds on you. especially someone in shape who knows how to handle themselves. he did a good job rushing her and keeping her moving backwards. i love freak show fights like this. the question of "what would happen if" is what interested me in mma in the first place.

thanks for the post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Apr 18. 2018, 03:08

I‘d really like to see a female top 3 ufc fighter against an untrained man of similar weight, no limitations.
Or Cyborg against a lower tier fighter of the same weight. Just for fun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

Bakke
H.O.F. CRI4
H.O.F. CRI4

Postby Bakke » Apr 18. 2018, 05:10

Robert223 wrote:I‘d really like to see a female top 3 ufc fighter against an untrained man of similar weight, no limitations.
Or Cyborg against a lower tier fighter of the same weight. Just for fun.

Me too. I think someone like Cyborg or Amanda Nunes could do damage to an unprofessional guy.
"Josh Emmett didnt fucking move" - Microsoft Office 95

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Apr 18. 2018, 05:40

thanks for the post.

I wouldn't call it a fight. It was more like a sparring match with the guy not allowed to strike back hard, and the gal not really trying to hurt the guy.
CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

hippielove
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby hippielove » Apr 18. 2018, 07:42

What BA said below.
Last edited by hippielove on Apr 18. 2018, 20:48, edited 1 time in total.
★ Peace, Love ★ Happiness stuff ★

MajorBA
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby MajorBA » Apr 18. 2018, 09:36

Silly title. Silly thing all together. Demonstrates nothing other than "random dude" had some basic skills. It was obvious when he was checking low kicks that it wasn't his first picnic.
"If they will play fair I will play fair, but if they won't then I reserve all my rights to do anything I find myself able to do."-William Howard Taft

"We can't cure stupid, but we can alleviate it's symptoms."-MajorBA

jowayne
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby jowayne » Apr 18. 2018, 11:55

just shows how little effect  women that fight would have on a real man in good shape, wouldnt be like the movies were every punch lands and she knocks a 200 pound man down. He could have hurt her easy if he had been throwing punches. the only thing that really hurt him at all were kicks to the legs but only if a lot of them thrown. also he could have thrown her down with one arm .  she proved only the pro women might have a slim chance against a man much bigger than them . untrained woman shes done in a street fight or being attacked . why so many women get raped  , beat ,murdered . they cant stop a man . just true nature . men are bigger an lot stronger .  Womens lib try to convince women they are stronger but they are not., fighting a man will get them hurt, best thing is to scream loud  an run if they can fast.

HandSofIgor
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby HandSofIgor » Apr 18. 2018, 14:45

Um okay.. let's say put you in there with Holly Holm.. cyborg.. darandamey (sorry for butchering her name).. and let's see what happens lol.. even misha.. also gota point put rember in jackass when Ryan Dunn got in the ring with that chick.. this smells like Andy kaughman
(" Listen up. If you troll, be prepared for backlash. Fuch you and your bonnets." - Johnny shoots)

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”