Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

Alex Oliveira vs Carlos Condit

Serious MMA Forum. MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Full Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, UFC Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to the source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
support
info@mmashare.com
info@mmashare.com

Alex Oliveira vs Carlos Condit

Postby support » Apr 15. 2018, 01:43

Alex Oliveira vs Carlos Condit full fight video UFC on FOX 29

VIDEO

You might need to turn off AdBlock

paupre
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Re: Alex Oliveira vs Carlos Condit

Postby paupre » Apr 15. 2018, 10:37

No sound on the video. Pretty good fight a lot of back and forth momentum, Oliveria impressed me. I though the was done after being in that body triangle/RNC position at the end of the first. He was able to put that behind him cut Condit significantly then pulled of a guillotine choke to win it.

hippielove
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby hippielove » Apr 15. 2018, 12:13

paupre wrote:No sound on the video.  Pretty good fight a lot of back and forth momentum, Oliveria impressed me.  I though the was done after being in that body triangle/RNC position at the end of the first.  He was able to put that behind him cut Condit significantly then pulled of a guillotine choke to win it.

Agreed.
I was very surprised with Oliveira's performance in this fight. Condit is a tuff opponent for any fighter.

Joe Dolan
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Joe Dolan » Apr 15. 2018, 12:38

Nice finish.

Braktooth
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby Braktooth » Apr 15. 2018, 13:12

That was a good fight. I was impressed with Oliveira, he's better than I thought. I would have hated to be a judge for that one, a lot of back-and-forth action. Tough to score.
Last edited by Braktooth on Apr 15. 2018, 17:59, edited 1 time in total.

MajorBA
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby MajorBA » Apr 15. 2018, 16:51

paupre wrote:No sound on the video.  Pretty good fight a lot of back and forth momentum, Oliveria impressed me.  I though the was done after being in that body triangle/RNC position at the end of the first.  He was able to put that behind him cut Condit significantly then pulled of a guillotine choke to win it.

Nice first post of thread etiquette there, buddy.  The chemists that have found a way to keep lipophilics in the liver long enough to metabolize and in the kidneys for excretion before re-uptake into the bloodstream impress me.
"If they will play fair I will play fair, but if they won't then I reserve all my rights to do anything I find myself able to do."-William Howard Taft

"We can't cure stupid, but we can alleviate it's symptoms."-MajorBA

paupre
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby paupre » Apr 17. 2018, 00:00

MajorBA wrote:

Nice first post of thread etiquette there, buddy.  The chemists that have found a way to keep lipophilics in the liver long enough to metabolize and in the kidneys for excretion before re-uptake into the bloodstream impress me.

WTF are you talking about? Buddy!

Herognu
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby Herognu » Apr 17. 2018, 15:54

Very good scrap forth and back. 

Condit gets a little bit too reckless and looses on that account, but perhaps he is more into a good scrap than being tactically. 

0T0
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby 0T0 » Apr 17. 2018, 16:23

Solid bout.

For me, this fight was going to come down to Condit taking advantage of Oliveira sometimes being reckless (too aggressive), or Oliveira capitalizing on Condit being overly cautious it times.
DAMN homie!!! Quit hoggin' da Hateraid! Ya suppose' ta take a swig an' pass. It a' come back 'round ta ya soon nuff! $h¡t!

Quixotic_Hero
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby Quixotic_Hero » Apr 18. 2018, 21:41

0T0 wrote:Solid bout.

For me, this fight was going to come down to Condit taking advantage of Oliveira sometimes being reckless (too aggressive), or Oliveira capitalizing on Condit being overly cautious it times.

In a way, it turned out to be the opposite.  Condit seemed to ignore the threat of Oliveira's guillotine in his attempt to push the fight back to the ground.  Looks like Condit was the one who was overaggressive.  
Great fight, great grappling struggle.  I was surprised Oliveira was willing to stay on the ground when I thought his edge would be in the stand-up; still, he pulled off an impressive win.  

Chimp
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Chimp » Apr 22. 2018, 13:32

What a gruelling fight, such a high pace and so much high level ground work and scrambling.  Great fight and a big win for Cowboy indeed, Carlos is no slouch

Cursed
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Cursed » Apr 22. 2018, 16:42

Cowboy Oliveira, what's not to love about this mfer.... The dude Samba danced, then Stripped danced into the Cage.... He even danced with the Ref checking him in.... ahaha Tough fighter
Yup I'm Egotistic, hard headed, tough, ornery, feisty, blunt, aggressive, stubborn, quick to judge, slow to forgive.... Hell and those are my GOOD Points....

Cursed
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Cursed » Apr 22. 2018, 16:46

As for Condit, I NEVER liked that puto.... He reminds me of Diego Sanchez.... YES they are good fighters, but way to Cocky for their own good....
Yup I'm Egotistic, hard headed, tough, ornery, feisty, blunt, aggressive, stubborn, quick to judge, slow to forgive.... Hell and those are my GOOD Points....

bluechip55
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby bluechip55 » Apr 24. 2018, 03:14

Good win for Alex Oliveira.

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”