Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Rose Namajunas vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk 2

MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
MajorBA
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: Rose Namajunas vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk 2

Postby MajorBA » Apr 8. 2018, 15:49

The Black Saint wrote:Very close fight. I had it tworounds apiece going into the 5th and I had Rose winning the 5th. Thug Rose, Thug Rose, Thug Rose...

Same here.  
"If they will play fair I will play fair, but if they won't then I reserve all my rights to do anything I find myself able to do."-William Howard Taft

"We can't cure stupid, but we can alleviate it's symptoms."-MajorBA

chossy
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby chossy » Apr 8. 2018, 16:14

YES! :D

kungfood
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby kungfood » Apr 8. 2018, 16:46

Rose is the champ now, you have to beat the champ to get the belt and joanna didnt come close to doing that, doesnt matter if she has a higher strike count. Joanna was lucky to get a quick rematch considering how she got her ass handed to her the first go around. I would have liked to see rose mix it up a bit more - she has great kicks and ground game but what do I know, her striking and movement was excellent - she had a game plan and won the fight. Its so refreshing to see a champ that is not the WWE ego fest but rather a focused humble martial artist.

rocky090
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby rocky090 » Apr 8. 2018, 17:18

TheDemon305 wrote:
rocky090 wrote:Beautiful job by Rose! After watching her on TUF I never thought Rose would be this good in a straight up striking battle against a beast like JJ. I really only gave JJ round 3 and that was a just by a little, Rose landed way more significant strikes I barely saw JJ land anything clean she did pretty good with leg kicks but it didn't affect Rose at all, or you could just look at there faces after the fight and tell who won.

Umm noo..everyone bruises differently.  Jj seems to have a gsp face as it bruises easy. Rose had blood comin from her nose a bit, black eye and some knots. Kinda BJ Pennish, cant go by the faces all the time. Hell i kno Rose has nasty looking leg RN.
Jj, 234, rose 1 and maybe 5? Judges were on crack 49 46? This was a 49 48 or a split decision win judges are retarded.

The face bruising doesn't mean much I know that it's just 1 factor and yea her leg is probably sore today but in the fight it was fine. 
Rose landed the cleaner shots had JJ backing up and off balance shaking her head pretending those shots didn't affect her and we all know when a fighter does that it means the opposite.
 JJ doesn't seem too have much power in her strikes she usually wins by just overwhelming girls with technique and volume but surprisingly Rose matched that technique and she definitely has more power.  4-1 Rose maybe 3-2 Rose but there no way JJ won this fight.

Joe Dolan
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Joe Dolan » Apr 8. 2018, 18:34

Just finished watching this fight again. Those were close rounds! Having said that, I cannot see how Rose won four of them...

0T0
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby 0T0 » Apr 8. 2018, 19:24

Almost as expected, apart from another finish or dominant performance from Namajunas. Credit to Jedrzejczyk for her improved effort.
DAMN homie!!! Quit hoggin' da Hateraid! Ya suppose' ta take a swig an' pass. It a' come back 'round ta ya soon nuff! $h¡t!

Delariva
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Delariva » Apr 8. 2018, 22:14

3x2, close Fight, but Rose clear victory; great accuracy, defense, pace and and use of reach

MrFerntastic
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby MrFerntastic » Apr 9. 2018, 01:08

I had rose round 1,2 And 5. That last round was the real championchip round and rose dug deep to win it. Great fight, i that jj was going to win it because she adjusted round 3 and 4 but then roae readjusted to jj and beat her for the #andStill. What a war.

Bakke
H.O.F. CRI4
H.O.F. CRI4

Postby Bakke » Apr 9. 2018, 06:16

Gonna be hard for JJ to get a third with Rose. She better hope someone comes around and beats her. Maybe Andrade or KK
"Josh Emmett didnt fucking move" - Microsoft Office 95

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Apr 9. 2018, 06:27

Bakke wrote:Gonna be hard for JJ to get a third with Rose. She better hope someone comes around and beats her. Maybe Andrade or KK

Maybe KK.

D I A B L O
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby D I A B L O » Apr 9. 2018, 06:49

Rose’s movement was outstanding, particularly her head movement and counter striking. “I’m just better”. Yes you are, and Joanna now knows its 100%. 

Chimp
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Chimp » Apr 10. 2018, 06:19

D I A B L O wrote:Rose’s movement was outstanding, particularly her head movement and counter striking. 

This, and that’s what I saw as the main difference between the two in this fight (other than the obvious leg kicks).  Round 5 Rose didn’t leave anything to chance, she was aggressive, controlled the centre, countered and landed the TD to round things off.  Great defense of the belt 

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Apr 10. 2018, 08:16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

paupre
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby paupre » Apr 10. 2018, 09:28

Bakke wrote:Gonna be hard for JJ to get a third with Rose. She better hope someone comes around and beats her. Maybe Andrade or KK

Yes it is a tough spot to be in, as she fights right now I don't see her beating Rose plus losing badly in the first tilt then an immediate rematch puts you down at the bottom of consideration.  It would be a smart move to go up since there is now a weight division that is new and being developed.

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”