Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

Rose Namajunas vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk 2

Serious MMA Forum. MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Full Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, UFC Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to the source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
support
info@mmashare.com
info@mmashare.com

Rose Namajunas vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk 2

Postby support » Apr 7. 2018, 13:36

Watch Rose Namajunas vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk 2 full fight video replay - UFC 223

VIDEO

You might need to turn off AdBlock

TheDemon305
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Re: Rose Namajunas vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk 2

Postby TheDemon305 » Apr 8. 2018, 00:34

Spoiler...

Close fight but i thought JJ won. Rose had the beginning of 5 JJ had it back til the TD but Rose did shit but lay there. 
"Bite hard get bit hard but don't run".

"A loss is a lesson nothing more,how you soak in that lesson will determine whether it was a gain or a loss".

-Bruce Lee,Bas Rutten,Lyoto Machida,Forrest Griffin,Randy Couture,Petrosyan.

TheDemon305
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby TheDemon305 » Apr 8. 2018, 00:34

Double post

"A loss is a lesson nothing more,how you soak in that lesson will determine whether it was a gain or a loss".

conway30
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby conway30 » Apr 8. 2018, 00:41

Nice fight Rose!!!

david97471
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby david97471 » Apr 8. 2018, 08:14

spoiler

I disagree with decision I thought jj had it 48-47 difference being leg kicks and knees in clinch rd 234 jj 15 rose. JJ needs more head movement,  Rose needs to be more aggressive and **** leg kicks and kick more herself especially leg kicks really effective when she did.

rocky090
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby rocky090 » Apr 8. 2018, 08:39

Beautiful job by Rose! After watching her on TUF I never thought Rose would be this good in a straight up striking battle against a beast like JJ. I really only gave JJ round 3 and that was a just by a little, Rose landed way more significant strikes I barely saw JJ land anything clean she did pretty good with leg kicks but it didn't affect Rose at all, or you could just look at there faces after the fight and tell who won.

TheDemon305
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby TheDemon305 » Apr 8. 2018, 10:48

rocky090 wrote:Beautiful job by Rose! After watching her on TUF I never thought Rose would be this good in a straight up striking battle against a beast like JJ. I really only gave JJ round 3 and that was a just by a little, Rose landed way more significant strikes I barely saw JJ land anything clean she did pretty good with leg kicks but it didn't affect Rose at all, or you could just look at there faces after the fight and tell who won.

Umm noo..everyone bruises differently.  Jj seems to have a gsp face as it bruises easy. Rose had blood comin from her nose a bit, black eye and some knots. Kinda BJ Pennish, cant go by the faces all the time. Hell i kno Rose has nasty looking leg RN.
Jj, 234, rose 1 and maybe 5? Judges were on **** 49 46? This was a 49 48 or a split decision win judges are retarded.

The Black Saint
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby The Black Saint » Apr 8. 2018, 11:59

Very close fight. I had it tworounds apiece going into the 5th and I had Rose winning the 5th. Thug Rose, Thug Rose, Thug Rose...

paupre
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby paupre » Apr 8. 2018, 12:03

I think that first fight was really in JJ head particularly in the first two rounds, every time there was an exchange it was JJ covering up and moving out of the situation. I would of loved to see Namajunas turn up the aggression once she saw that but just kind of flowed along. I had it a 48-47 for Namajunas but I guess it doesn't matter it will simply go down as a win.
JJ is now in the undesirable position of being second best who can beat anyone else other then the champion, if I am a part of her team I would push for her to go up to 125 and see what she can do there. Overall a good fight much more competitive then the first but JJ doesn't seem like she is interested in putting on a competitive performance she wants to win and takes it personally when she doesn't.

Bakke
H.O.F. CRI5
H.O.F. CRI5

Postby Bakke » Apr 8. 2018, 12:08

Very close fight. 49-46 is insane..
"Josh Emmett didnt fucking move" - Microsoft Office 95

ikor
CRI1
CRI1

Postby ikor » Apr 8. 2018, 12:12

Was rooting for JJ, but Rose was better. Could be 48/47, but 49/46 is also fair. Great performance by Rose. I wonder, which opponent will UFC give her next. Do they like her or not? We'll see.

hippielove
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby hippielove » Apr 8. 2018, 12:19

The Black Saint wrote:Very close fight. I had it tworounds apiece going into the 5th and I had Rose winning the 5th. Thug Rose, Thug Rose, Thug Rose...

I concur this post.  :like

TexasFan
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby TexasFan » Apr 8. 2018, 12:42

I disagree with the decision.  
I think JJ clearly won rounds 2 & 3. Had it tied up going into the 5th AND JJ landed far more strikes. 

Quixotic_Hero
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby Quixotic_Hero » Apr 8. 2018, 13:28

While obviously closer than the first fight, I didn't think it was that close, and was surprised to see JJ's shock at the decision. I saw it pretty clearly in Rose's favor.

Then again, I was rooting for Rose and found myself focusing on her and her movement during the fight, so I'll freely admit there could be unintentional bias.

I'll need to watch it through again when I have time.

That said, a good fight with solid performances from both fighters. Nice to see after this week's drama.

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”