Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

KHABIB NURMAGOMEDOV vs AL LAQUINTA

Serious MMA Forum. MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Full Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, UFC Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to the source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!

Who will win?

KHABIB NURMAGOMEDOV
93%
AL IAQUINTA
7%

Total votes: 54

Kizzo
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Re: KHABIB NURMAGOMEDOV vs AL LAQUINTA

Postby Kizzo » Apr 11. 2018, 13:51

For those who think Conor has zero TD defense...what ya smokin', son?

CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

ikor
CRI1
CRI1

Postby ikor » Apr 12. 2018, 02:00

Nurmagomedov vs Gaethje could me interesting, vs Ferguson for sure, vs Alvarez I don't know and perhaps vs Lee. For the rest of active LW fighters I see pretty easy win for Nurmagomedov.

hippielove
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby hippielove » Apr 12. 2018, 12:37

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Apr 13. 2018, 01:03

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

ikor
CRI1
CRI1

Postby ikor » Apr 13. 2018, 01:29

Good video, thanks Robert123. It was directed, but kind of pristine as well. Coach mention his a bit high chin. Nurmagomedov was right for picking stand up fight (also because of Iaquintas lower hands and carefull approach, as mentioned in one of above videos). They will manage it a bit in a future fights. And this is the way to approach to a game. Learn and progress.

About that spinning back kick or something like that... it reminds me a bit of a Weidman's mistake when he lost a belt to Rochold... not  pretty, but without damage.

hippielove
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby hippielove » Apr 13. 2018, 11:06

ikor wrote:Good video, thanks Robert123. It was directed, but kind of pristine as well. Coach mention his a bit high chin. Nurmagomedov was right for picking stand up fight (also because of Iaquintas lower hands and carefull approach, as mentioned in one of above videos). They will manage it a bit in a future fights. And this is the way to approach to a game. Learn and progress.

About that spinning back kick or something like that... it reminds me a bit of a Weidman's mistake when he lost a belt to Rochold... not  pretty, but without damage.

Yeah, GJ Robert123  :P
Was a good video, jokes aside.  :like

Kuz
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Kuz » Apr 13. 2018, 11:10

First Muslim UFC champion!! Allahu Akbar!!! :D :D :D

Poochie
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Poochie » Apr 13. 2018, 11:40

"Who the fook is that guy?" - Conor McGregor
"I'd like to apologize... to absolutely nobody!" - Conor McGregor

Synergy
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Synergy » Apr 17. 2018, 09:07

Kizzo wrote:For those who think Conor has zero TD defense...what ya smokin', son?

Mendes did take him down and then tried for the finish, probably because it was a short notice fight and he knew his gas tank wouldn't last long. I don't think any UFC fighter has no TD defense (well maybe CM Punk), we are just pointing out that Conor has average TD defense and Khabib has taken down every fighter he has fought, which kind of implies that his TD are elite (as no fighter wants to go to the ground with him).
   Nate took him down as well and we all know Khabib needs one TD before the subsequent GnP take a toll on the opponents gas tank (something Conor isn't know for to begin with). we have no info about Khabibs chin as only Johnson has connected and couldn't do anything to follow up, only time will tell.
    Conor will always stand a chance as he could flash KO Khabib when he shoots, however if he gets taken down, even once he is cooked, in my opinion.

Kizzo
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Apr 17. 2018, 15:52

Synergy wrote:
Kizzo wrote:For those who think Conor has zero TD defense...what ya smokin', son?

Mendes did take him down and then tried for the finish, probably because it was a short notice fight and he knew his gas tank wouldn't last long. I don't think any UFC fighter has no TD defense (well maybe CM Punk), we are just pointing out that Conor has average TD defense and Khabib has taken down every fighter he has fought, which kind of implies that his TD are elite (as no fighter wants to go to the ground with him).
   Nate took him down as well and we all know Khabib needs one TD before the subsequent GnP take a toll on the opponents gas tank (something Conor isn't know for to begin with). we have no info about Khabibs chin as only Johnson has connected and couldn't do anything to follow up, only time will tell.
    Conor will always stand a chance as he could flash KO Khabib when he shoots, however if he gets taken down, even once he is cooked, in my opinion.

Tbh I'm leaning towards Khabib winning the fight against Conor as well.  If no big punishment comes out of the bus attack incident as many predict, let's hope Conor will man up and take the fight (however slim that chance may be). :like
CRI XCVIII Champ
LMS XIII Champ

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Apr 18. 2018, 08:29

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQ0V8TcyvY&list=PLCEE01064AF877F81

Confirmation
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Re: KHABIB NURMAGOMEDOV vs AL IAQUINTA

Postby Confirmation » Apr 23. 2018, 19:14

770 wrote:
Confirmation wrote:
770 wrote:That fight was pathetic :roll: McGregor would sleep Habib and you know it.

I know Mcgreenflyclown was chocked by Diaz which is far from KN

Dude, your troll game sucks ass  :lol:

Cormier said mcasshole has no chance that means stop likin losers peanuts

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”