Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

KHABIB NURMAGOMEDOV vs AL LAQUINTA

MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!

Who will win?

KHABIB NURMAGOMEDOV
93%
AL IAQUINTA
7%

Total votes: 54

paupre
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Re: KHABIB NURMAGOMEDOV vs AL LAQUINTA

Postby paupre » Apr 8. 2018, 13:01

Props to Laquinta for taking the fight, what the hell was with eating all the jabs? Khabib was getting in what I have heard refer to as above sparring work. Basically a way to sharpen up your skills against an opponent who is no danger to you, he could of made it another ground and pound mauling if he had wanted to. The way he did it was smart because not only did he get work on stand up against a fully resistant opponent he opens up the well this guy could of done this talk that is sure to follow. The idea of GSP fight is interesting but not sure with GSP's digestive issues he could get down to 155. There is also the factor of would UFC be willing to give GSP another title shot that he would likely vacate if he won it? Stylistically it would be interesting to watch though, probably just be one of those dream fights people ponder on that won't ever happen.
It bothers me when someone who has just won a built is referred to as the undisputed defending champion, he hasn't defended it yet and I would say with how things rolled out there will definitely be some dispute in this case.

Confirmation
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Re: KHABIB NURMAGOMEDOV vs AL IAQUINTA

Postby Confirmation » Apr 8. 2018, 16:11

Jockey wrote:
770 wrote:
Poochie wrote:The hell? He probably did better than anyone yet  :lol: 

Khabib is shit. McGregor will smoke that fool :c

Khabib is one of the most complete fighters I have ever seen, he's a true sportman and a true fighter. Conor is just a clown and is the worst thing that has happened to MMA since Brock Lesnar. MMA is a sport based in discipline and respect, and that's why I hope we won't see Conor McGregor fighting anymore, because he doesn't belong to MMA.

Well spoken.
Khabib was like sparring with ALI. Easy fight for him. Dominated by K  even at standing. 
McClown has no balls to fight the champion.

Poochie
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Poochie » Apr 8. 2018, 17:21

Shit, here comes the Russians.
"Who the fook is that guy?" - Conor McGregor
"I'd like to apologize... to absolutely nobody!" - Conor McGregor

Confirmation
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby Confirmation » Apr 8. 2018, 17:26

Poochie wrote:Shit, here comes the Russians.

shit flies that came to disgust everybody were green

ostrah
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby ostrah » Apr 8. 2018, 17:31

Poochie wrote:
hippielove wrote:Fk this Al whoever that should NOT even be fighting Khabib:roll:   (wtf)
Circus BS all day long.  :like
The 'ending' should look something like this but with the 223 on the ground.  :c

The hell? He probably did better than anyone yet  :lol: 

yeah Al did much more than the others.

ostrah
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby ostrah » Apr 8. 2018, 17:31

Poochie wrote:
hippielove wrote:Fk this Al whoever that should NOT even be fighting Khabib:roll:   (wtf)
Circus BS all day long.  :like
The 'ending' should look something like this but with the 223 on the ground.  :c

The hell? He probably did better than anyone yet  :lol: 

yeah Al did much more than the others.

Poochie
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Poochie » Apr 8. 2018, 17:37

"Who the fook is that guy?" - Conor McGregor
"I'd like to apologize... to absolutely nobody!" - Conor McGregor

ostrah
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby ostrah » Apr 8. 2018, 17:38

after so many distractions, easy win for Khabib, i was expecting better performance but what ever works, they were like sparring, who ll be on the line for the belt now ?

HandSofIgor
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby HandSofIgor » Apr 8. 2018, 17:56

After he put a few rounds on the books.. he tried to put on a show somewhat.. I agree he treated it as hard sparing, witch was good exp for him... His stand up really needs work.. lol so Joe Rogan was sooo bias this hole fight card.. any one else notice
(" Listen up. If you troll, be prepared for backlash. Fuch you and your bonnets." - Johnny shoots)

mmaernest
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby mmaernest » Apr 8. 2018, 18:24

All is the big winner here. Took on a killer on no notice, hung with him for 5 rounds and was not even close to bieng finished or really hurt. One or two more fight for All and he is fighting Khabib again.

H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby 770 » Apr 8. 2018, 18:24

Confirmation wrote:
Jockey wrote:
770 wrote:Khabib is shit. McGregor will smoke that fool :c

Khabib is one of the most complete fighters I have ever seen, he's a true sportman and a true fighter. Conor is just a clown and is the worst thing that has happened to MMA since Brock Lesnar. MMA is a sport based in discipline and respect, and that's why I hope we won't see Conor McGregor fighting anymore, because he doesn't belong to MMA.

Well spoken.
Khabib was like sparring with ALI. Easy fight for him. Dominated by K  even at standing. 
McClown has no balls to fight the champion.

That fight was pathetic :roll: McGregor would sleep Habib and you know it.

H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby 770 » Apr 8. 2018, 18:32

0T0
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby 0T0 » Apr 8. 2018, 18:34

Amid all the chaos and uncertainty, he got the job done as expected. Credit to the last minute stand-in for fighting through some tough situations.
DAMN homie!!! Quit hoggin' da Hateraid! Ya suppose' ta take a swig an' pass. It a' come back 'round ta ya soon nuff! $h¡t!

H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby 770 » Apr 8. 2018, 19:09

A Muslim Thug Gives Speech-Thanks Putin And Asks HimTo Take It Easy On His Thug Gangster Buddy
https://youtu.be/H78P-eAvWqg
http://mmaimports.com/2018/04/lost-in-translation-khabib-called-for-putin-to-save-his-mobster-sponsor-from-prison-in-post-fight-speech/
UFC + Khabib = Russian Collusion :lol:

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”