Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Dana White admonishes Conor McGregor's criminal behavior at UFC 223

MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
phillyfan08
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Dana White admonishes Conor McGregor's criminal behavior at UFC 223

Postby phillyfan08 » Apr 5. 2018, 21:15

phillyfan08
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Re: Dana White admonishes Conor McGregor's criminal behavior at UFC 223

Postby phillyfan08 » Apr 5. 2018, 21:24

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Apr 5. 2018, 21:36

xSamWaynex
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby xSamWaynex » Apr 5. 2018, 22:38

Jesus Christ man. What the hell was he thinking? This is the type of shit that makes people less interested in MMA in general. The people that already see this sport as nothing but a bunch of meatheads beating each other up, this will only add fuel to their fire. This happening in New York of all places is horrible. MMA hasn't been legalized in NY for that long. Could you imagine if they pulled the licensing and everything else for the sport because of things like this happening? It's fucking ridiculous. Conor needs to concentrate on fighting INSIDE THE OCTAGON..........legally that is, instead of pulling shit like this.
"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

Lukn4trbl
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Lukn4trbl » Apr 5. 2018, 23:07

Conor needs to concentrate on rebuilding his brain and learning how to flip burgers after this incident.  
Baller Betting - It will make you cool.

ikugan
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby ikugan » Apr 6. 2018, 00:02

You have to admit, the slow motion reveals excellent dolly chucking form. Look at how he drags his toes... quite impressive.. and ever so elegant!

Lukn4trbl
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby Lukn4trbl » Apr 6. 2018, 00:27

Funny now...

Baller Betting - It will make you cool.

rique000
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby rique000 » Apr 6. 2018, 01:04

phillyfan08 wrote:

This is what happens when there are no consequences to bad behavior ...

http://fight.mmashare.club/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=92414&hilit=Conor

Conor is a spoiled, self important, coddled, hothead that deserves plenty of "love" from the homies in prison.

Last edited by rique000 on Apr 6. 2018, 01:15, edited 1 time in total.
My ownage and reign over MMASHARE deplorables is sacrosanct.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60731&start=9800

xSamWaynex
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby xSamWaynex » Apr 6. 2018, 01:09

^^

Rique as you can see I wholeheartedly disagree with what Conor said so I am in no way taking up for him. BUT, why didn't you say this shit after Jon Jones got busted for hitting a pregnant woman, or after Jon Jones got busted for a DUI? I would say both of those were greater offenses than what Conor did. So why only rag on Conor?..........Believe me I already know the answer to the question I just want to see how much bullshit you could spew to deflect from answering the question.
"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

rique000
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby rique000 » Apr 6. 2018, 01:19

xSamWaynex wrote:^^

Rique as you can see I wholeheartedly disagree with what Conor said so I am in no way taking up for him. BUT, why didn't you say this shit after Jon Jones got busted for hitting a pregnant woman, or after Jon Jones got busted for a DUI? I would say both of those were greater offenses than what Conor did. So why only rag on Conor?..........Believe me I already know the answer to the question I just want to see how much bullshit you could spew to deflect from answering the question.

What Jones did was inexcusable but you can't say that Jones knew or set out to hit a pregnant woman.
What Jones did was reckless and illegal what Conor did was criminal which is far worse than what Jones did.
Last edited by rique000 on Apr 6. 2018, 01:25, edited 1 time in total.

rique000
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby rique000 » Apr 6. 2018, 01:19

What Jones did was inexcusable but you can't say that Jones knew or set out to hit a pregnant woman.

What Jones did was reckless and illegal what Conor did was criminal which is far worse than what Jones did.
Last edited by rique000 on Apr 6. 2018, 01:25, edited 1 time in total.

rique000
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby rique000 » Apr 6. 2018, 01:20

double post

Kizzo
CRI1
CRI1

Postby Kizzo » Apr 6. 2018, 01:59

rique000 wrote:

Jones didn't know he would or set out to hit a pregnant woman, but he is old enough to know driving drunk would endanger people's lives. So it's pretty much the same as purposefully doing it.  And he should know that if you do hit someone with a car, you don't run away. He made those choices knowing the consequences and did it anyway.

The only real difference was it's more like roulette for Jones whereas Conor was targeted.

xSamWaynex
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby xSamWaynex » Apr 6. 2018, 19:12

rique000 wrote:

What Conor did was inexcusable but you can't say Conor knew or set out to hit anyone with shards of glass. See how that argument can be made using your logic? Also all you did was deflect instead answer the question. WHY didn't you say anything about Jones when he did something wrong? Jones getting behind the wheel of a vehicle DRUNK is a CRIMINAL offense Rique, so how exactly is what Conor did "far worse"? Both committed CRIMES, so shouldn't both be condemned for their actions? THAT was the point I was trying to make to you Trique, but like I knew would happen you completely avoided answering the question, and everyone here knows why you avoided answering the question.

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”