Follow by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS

Dana White admonishes Conor McGregor's criminal behavior at UFC 223

MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
Saltydog
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Re: Dana White admonishes Conor McGregor's criminal behavior at UFC 223

Postby Saltydog » Apr 7. 2018, 08:59

xSamWaynex wrote:
rique000 wrote:
xSamWaynex wrote:^^

Rique as you can see I wholeheartedly disagree with what Conor said so I am in no way taking up for him. BUT, why didn't you say this shit after Jon Jones got busted for hitting a pregnant woman, or after Jon Jones got busted for a DUI? I would say both of those were greater offenses than what Conor did. So why only rag on Conor?..........Believe me I already know the answer to the question I just want to see how much bullshit you could spew to deflect from answering the question.

What Jones did was inexcusable but you can't say that Jones knew or set out to hit a pregnant woman.
What Jones did was reckless and illegal what Conor did was criminal which is far worse than what Jones did.

What Conor did was inexcusable but you can't say Conor knew or set out to hit anyone with shards of glass. See how that argument can be made using your logic? Also all you did was deflect instead answer the question. WHY didn't you say anything about Jones when he did something wrong? Jones getting behind the wheel of a vehicle DRUNK is a CRIMINAL offense Rique, so how exactly is what Conor did "far worse"? Both committed CRIMES, so shouldn't both be condemned for their actions? THAT was the point I was trying to make to you Trique, but like I knew would happen you completely avoided answering the question, and everyone here knows why you avoided answering the question.

Not only did Rique not speak out against Jones' antics, he repeatedly defended Jones when in trouble for his criminal actions. Rique's so full of shit it's pouring out of his ears. He goes after Conor because he's white, and defended Jones in the past because he's black. END. OF. STORY. 
"Poor fella...looks almost like an inverted Vienna." -- MANTIS TOBOGGAN

"Ya know, I'd be a terrible analyst if I didn't mention the fact that, at 40 years-old, he (Mike Pyle) is still rocking a strong mullet." --Brian Stann

Braktooth
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby Braktooth » Apr 7. 2018, 19:00

Conor's an ass. I hope the shock of appearing in a courtroom where nobody cared who he was will set him straight, or this story won't end well. Perhaps the lawsuits will help.

Confirmation
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby Confirmation » Apr 8. 2018, 17:22

20 green shit flies against one eagle cutting weight champion but ... 
aquila non capit muscas

xSamWaynex
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby xSamWaynex » Apr 8. 2018, 18:54

Confirmation wrote:20 green shit flies against one eagle cutting weight champion but ... 
aquila non capit muscas

Very true. The eagle doesn't capture flies. I've always liked that Latin phrase. I also like cum grano salis.
"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”