Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

Mackenzie Dern vs Ashley Yoder

MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
support
info@mmashare.com
info@mmashare.com

Mackenzie Dern vs Ashley Yoder

Postby support » Mar 4. 2018, 03:49

Mackenzie Dern vs Ashley Yoder full fight video replay - UFC 222

VIDEO

You might need to turn off AdBlock

paupre
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Re: Mackenzie Dern vs Ashley Yoder

Postby paupre » Mar 4. 2018, 11:51

Dern has got a long way to go, specifically she needs to work on her striking and clinch work. She looked at the canvas on nearly every strike while her feet where out of position. She didn't really seem to know how to work the clinch when she got it. Without that take down at the end I didn't see her winning this fight. Hopefully she realizes her striking is a tool to setup a take down so she can work her ground game, if she falls into the Rousey mentality of everything is a bull rush forward I don't think she will go to far. Also what was with the translator? She obviously understands and speaks English so I saw no need for him to be standing there.
Yoder did good defending the choke but that will never get you points. I would of liked to see her utilize her reach more and be more aggressive, especially against a fighter that has such mediocre striking. Only thing I can think is she was afraid of the take down but after success in the clinch I would of liked to see her open up some.

Chimp
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Chimp » Mar 6. 2018, 17:48

^This. Yoder didn’t utilise her reach advantage, few combinations, rarely ending with a kick or try to keep Dern on the outside. She just let herself get bullrushed time and time again... circle maybe? Meh

hippielove
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby hippielove » Mar 9. 2018, 08:54

Damn you Dern!  :evil:
Cost me a CRI belt!
★ ★ ★

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”