Fights by Email
FORUM | FIGHTS | MMAUP

Renan Barao vs Brian Kelleher

Serious MMA Forum. MMA + Boxing + Kickboxing is merged. MMA Full Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, UFC Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews, ... EMBED or link to the source site! Do not start Spoiler-TOPICS!
support
info@mmashare.com
info@mmashare.com

Renan Barao vs Brian Kelleher

Postby support » Feb 25. 2018, 02:06

Renan Barao vs Brian Kelleher full fight video replay - UFC on FOX 28

VIDEO

You might need to turn off AdBlock

Saltydog
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Re: Renan Barao vs Brian Kelleher

Postby Saltydog » Feb 25. 2018, 09:13

Spoiler

Good fight, and worth the watch. During the first few seconds of Brian Kelleher's walk out, am I the only one that thought he might be Mighty Mouse's brother from another mother?
"Poor fella...looks almost like an inverted Vienna." -- MANTIS TOBOGGAN

"Ya know, I'd be a terrible analyst if I didn't mention the fact that, at 40 years-old, he (Mike Pyle) is still rocking a strong mullet." --Brian Stann

SterlingStar
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby SterlingStar » Feb 25. 2018, 11:36

Saltydog wrote:Spoiler

Good fight, and worth the watch. During the first few seconds of Brian Kelleher's walk out, am I the only one that thought he might be Mighty Mouse's brother from another mother?

looks like a love-child between Josh Burkeman and MM.
You hold them accountable but you don't hold an entire people accountable for their actions. That's racist." -rique000

paupre
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby paupre » Feb 25. 2018, 13:49

Good fight. I hope Barao takes this as the indicator it is and retires. I am not saying he can't fight and be exciting but he just takes so much damage now. First time I have seen Kelleher has heart and is willing to put it on the line but gets to wild I think that will be his achilles heel when he goes up against high ranked people in their prime.

eitan83
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby eitan83 » Feb 25. 2018, 18:09

BARAO IS ON A DOWNFALL, I REALLY WORRY FOR HIM, TAKING THIS HEAVY SHOTS WITH SO LITTLE DEFENSE-MAYBE HE SOULD RETIRE...ALTHOUGH FIGHT WAS ENTERTAINING

Braktooth
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby Braktooth » Feb 26. 2018, 00:54

Decent fight. I think it shows how much Barao has slipped though. He gets hit way too much. He should consider retirement.

ikor
H.O.F. CRI2
H.O.F. CRI2

Postby ikor » Feb 26. 2018, 09:14

TJ wrote a recipe on how to beat Barao, Kelleher even mimic his movement at the beginning. He left that and simply kept pressure... It is sad to see a fighter with so impressive record (30:1 or something like that) losing so many fights in a row.

Saltydog
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Saltydog » Feb 26. 2018, 17:00

SterlingStar wrote:
Saltydog wrote:Spoiler

looks like a love-child between Josh Burkeman and MM.

I can definitely see that. Good one.  :lol:  
"Poor fella...looks almost like an inverted Vienna." -- MANTIS TOBOGGAN

"Ya know, I'd be a terrible analyst if I didn't mention the fact that, at 40 years-old, he (Mike Pyle) is still rocking a strong mullet." --Brian Stann

yodelling
H.O.F. CRI1
H.O.F. CRI1

Postby yodelling » Feb 27. 2018, 03:01

ikor wrote:TJ wrote a recipe on how to beat Barao, Kelleher even mimic his movement at the beginning. He left that and simply kept pressure... It is sad to see a fighter with so impressive record (30:1 or something like that) losing so many fights in a row.

That's usually how it goes... Fighters lives are measured by the damage they absorbed, Barao has had his share and now his debts are due. Time to hang them up or get knocked out of a contract (Aldo is following suit for the Nova Uniao warriors...).
FOTY - let's get it going!

Robert223
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Robert223 » Feb 27. 2018, 03:53

yodelling wrote:
ikor wrote:TJ wrote a recipe on how to beat Barao, Kelleher even mimic his movement at the beginning. He left that and simply kept pressure... It is sad to see a fighter with so impressive record (30:1 or something like that) losing so many fights in a row.

That's usually how it goes... Fighters lives are measured by the damage they absorbed, Barao has had his share and now his debts are due. Time to hang them up or get knocked out of a contract (Aldo is following suit for the Nova Uniao warriors...).

Usada. :c

Herognu
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby Herognu » Feb 27. 2018, 16:56

What a good fight. Kelleher had a almost perfect gameplane and fought a very tactical fight Barao lost 2/3 of his brain cells though.  :cry:

Chimp
H.O.F.
H.O.F.

Postby Chimp » Mar 2. 2018, 14:30

What a fight! Great pace and very exciting. Kelleher was knocking lumps out of Barao in the third, I honestly wonder what kept him on his feet! I agree that Barao should prob take a retirement fight, no one likes to see a great fighter fall from grace like this. I mean he’s not out of it as such, but those shots are going to tell surely

Libertarian
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Libertarian » Mar 2. 2018, 16:36

Kelleher looked good, good conditioning too. Barao just hasn't changed his defense at all.
wheelbarao

Return to “MMA VIDEOS”